Notices

Motivational starting 4/30/12: Get Ready

Old 04-30-2012, 03:40 AM
Super Moderator

Congrats, nobe! Keep up the great work
Old 04-30-2012, 03:46 AM
FitDay Member

Hope, I'm here. I went to the grocery store right after I dropped my grandkids off at school and then ate brunch before logging on. Thanks for your support about GD. "Megilla"--that reminds me of that cartoon character Megilla Gorilla. LOL

Terri, congrats on the new job! I'm really happy for you. A 4 lb. gain with all that traveling isn't bad at all--commendable, actually. I think you did well with your food choices under the circumstances.

Weighed in but am not accepting a three lb. gain for no valid reason--unless it's from too much artificial sweetener. I have been drinking more Crystal Light than plain water. So I'll be sure to drink more plain water this week. I'll do an official weigh-in tomorrow.

This week's goals:

Calorie limit 1500
Net Carb limit (carbs less fiber) 25g
Fiber average 25g
Saturated fat average limit 12% of total calories
Cholesterol average limit 250mg
Protein average 100g
Exercise 5 times
48 oz. plain water in addition to other beverages
Old 04-30-2012, 03:53 AM
FitDay Member

Nobe! Congrats on making your mini goal! Way to go, girl!
Old 04-30-2012, 03:57 AM
FitDay Member

Default New to Fitday

I just joined today. I like that you a motivation thread each week. I am in desperate need of it! I am a working mother of 4. I am 44 years old and I am ready to take care of ME! I currently weigh 179lb.s My ultimate goal is to lose 30lbs. I am just imputing my numbers. Is there a way to help create a grocery list? I have a terrible time at the store finding healthy foods. I need help with receipes also. Any suggestions?
Old 04-30-2012, 03:57 AM
FitDay Member

Okay, I'm back! One final done, one to go. Today's was fine, I think I did well enough for an A. Tomorrow, well... whatever happens will happen, haha. I can't seem to get myself that worked up about it.

In any case, some goals for the week:
1.) Under or around 1400 calories/day
2.) 64 oz. water/day
3.) Don't fail final tomorrow
4.) Get out and exercise in this lovely weather! Try for twice

I think that's it for now. After tomorrow, I'm going to take a couple days and just veg, so I guess my other goal would be to recuperate from this semester

Nobe - congrats on reaching your mini goal - woot!
Old 04-30-2012, 04:03 AM
Super Moderator

I need to post some goals that I can stick with. I have been slacking lately.
Old 04-30-2012, 04:23 AM
FitDay Member

Hey everyone!

I wasn't able to keep up with the thread with all the moving and job closing going on a few weeks ago. But we have not settled into our new place, and so I want to get back on board. I still have a few boxes left to unpack and some paper work to sort through, but I no longer work and am now free to focus on myself. Yayy!

I haven't weighed myself since the move because I'm kind of afraid of what it's going to tell me. So, I'm taking this as starting a fresh. And tomorrow I'll start the weigh in.

My goals for this week:
1) Eat 3 regular low-cal meals a day.
2) Make a meal plan and find the best grocery store in the area to get supplies.
3) Keep a 600 calories restriction per day.
4) Exercise 3 times this week.
5) Get back on track to log all foods.

And for the rest, I'd like to finish unpacking and get the paper work done.

Talk to you throughout the week! Glad to be back online with you all and hoping this time it goes best!

Good luck to you all this week!

R.
Old 04-30-2012, 05:18 AM
FitDay Member

Just got done with my exercise and am working on my water. And I'm tickled that I don't have to pick the grandkids up from school today so I have fifty extra minutes all to myself.

Mike, I can get my whip out if that's what it'll take to get you out of your slacking mode.

Becky, glad you got moved and now have more free time to focus on your health and fitness. Best wishes with all your goals this week.
Old 04-30-2012, 05:30 AM
Super Moderator

I knew it wouldn't be long before Dominatrix Mern came around again.
Old 04-30-2012, 05:49 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Mern
Mike, I can get my whip out if that's what it'll take to get you out of your slacking mode.
Originally Posted by cjohnson728
I knew it wouldn't be long before Dominatrix Mern came around again.
Now I'm nervous!

Speaking of getting whipped... Tori is going to get whipped in my race to 170 challenge! My weight hasn't changed in the past 2 months but now it's time to kick it in gear and show her who's boss!

Health and Fitness

1) 1 gallon of water per day
2) drop 2 pounds
3) 3 servings of bread for the week
4) 4 servings of fruits/ veggies daily
5) walk 5 miles
6) 6 days of activity (gym, walk, tennis, etc)
7) log foods for 7 days

Non Health and Fitness
1) 1 RAK
2) Write 2 auto policies

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.