Good Morning Everybody!!
What a beautiful day in the Neighbourhood!! The wind has died down (only one tree down) and the sun is shining! It looks so peaceful outside right now! I will be sure to get the munchkins out to play today! AND today is day 2 of waking up before them…still slept thru my alarm a little bit but managed to be out of bed and drinking my coffee/lemon-water before the craziness of the day begins!!!! So excited I got a wicked workout in last night! I’m feeling motivated and pumped today!!
My baked stuffed spaghetti squash was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously so good! I think we are having it again tonight because we need to use my leftover veggie pasta sauce! Hubby didn’t even know that there was no meat in the meal last night – he is an amazing cook too so if he is saying good things than it really must have been good!
Anybody know anything about Bok Choy? We have some but have no idea what to do with it….GOOGLE!
1. Drink min 80oz of WATER!! Y,
2. Wake up early before my monsters wake up! (seriously)!! Y, Y
3. PM workout Mon/Wed/Fri(at least)!! Y:42m
4. Min 60 crunches/day! Y,
5. 5 Pushups (straight leg)/ 10 pushups (knees)! Y,
6. Calories below 1300/day! M:1071
7. Don't crash and burn on the weekend! WEEKEND WARRIORS UNITE!!!
1. Take kids outside OR work on crafts min 1 hr/day (specified time: 10:30am)!! N,
(today for sure!)
2. Encourage hubby to workout! N,
3. Work on Mom's Scrapbook 1hr/day! N,
– I never imagined in a million years that I would be drinking as much water as I am right now…..I think of it this way: Water to your body is like fuel to a fire!
I just repeat this in my head all day long! RAK it up girl!
– this week IS
going to be a great week! I can tell! My spaghetti sqash was amazing (see above!)
– No leftovers!! But good to know for the future! I love making big batches of food and freezing it! Makes life so much easier! Nice green on your Monday report!!
– you ain’t gonna drop any weight by not eating and not working out!!! On the contrary my friend! GET ON THAT!
– OMG just looking at your stats – you are soooooo close to that goal! I think you may surpass it! AWESOME! Go go go go go!
– LOL the teacher let him stomp on your foot?! What?!