I'm in! I need to set some pretty strict goals this week and next to get back into the game. I crashed hard after an unexpected 3000 calorie day Saturday. I did awesome until we went for dinner and I made an uninformed 'good' choice of a salad that unexpectedly held over 1200 calories!
Then yesterday I allowed myself to graze on iced sugar cookies a few times during the day and ate whatever I wanted at dinner. I won't even give the awful details of that!
But it's a new week and I am ready for it! My biggest goal this week is to flush out this freakin sodium. I added over 5lbs this weekend.
Health / Fitness Goals ...
1. Gallon of water daily!
2. Shred every day this week (will finish level 3) M: Yep!,
3. No salt on my plate
4. Walk on lunch weather permitting
5. Have endometrial biopsy done Wednesday
6. Daily calorie deficit of 750 minimum
7. Limit one sensible snack after dinner
8. Weigh and post it daily M: 262.4 ,
Life Goals ...
1. Be more of a participant on this forum
2. Read for 2 hrs this week (not on a computer)
3. Clip dogs' nails (ugh!)
4. Repot plant for the office (take home the one that is already at the office first)
I know I haven't been very active lately. I have been busy and I haven't even really been reading along. I am sure that I have missed quite a bit in the past week or two. I have made it a goal to be more active this week.