TORI. I have said before that you sound like a strong woman and I hope that helps you now. You sound like I was when I was much younger and I came through a lot of s**t and survived. From everything you've said on this forum, you ARE awesome in so many ways ans you should never sell yourself short. If others can't appreciate you that's their problem and they will regret it some day So onwards and upwards girl, you've a lot of living to get on with.
Weight at start of Jan 11. - 174lbs
Weight now - 151 lbs
Mini Goal by 09 Jun 2012- 147
Final goal by end of 2012 - around 126-130 lbs
LIZZIE If you want to run with the big dogs, learn to pee in the tall grass
I went over in calories, but everything I ate was pretty healthy, so I don't feel too bad. I was doing well until I made modified burritos for supper - shredded chicken breast and black beans with a packet of fancy Mexican spices, peppers, mushrooms and onions, and spinach, tomato, salsa, a bit of guac and a bit of light sour cream on top in an "ancient grains" tortilla. Should've thought ahead and eaten a bit less during the day, though. Or skipped the tortilla and plopped the filling on top of a salad. Oh well.
1) 1,650 calories max/day (allow myself 1 guilt free day over 1,650) - ???, 1567, 1651 (close enough!), 1654 (close enough again!), 1747, 1618 (and that's including a DQ hot fudge sundae), 1861
2) do 2 out of 3 exercises on days I don't work (walking/weights/Richard Simmons) - nada, walked 2 hrs (work)/weights, walk/weights, painted 7 hrs, painted 7 hrs, walked 2 hrs (work), nothing
3) 20% protein minimum - ???, 19%, 24%, 17%, 20%, 27%, 25%
4) 72oz water minimum - maybe 24oz?, 72oz, 72oz, 56oz, 56oz, 56oz, 72oz
5) calorie deficit 600+ - surplus for sure, 927, 674, 1109, 1016, 898, 314
6) take vitamins - yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
7) lights out by 11 the night before (except Sunday night because apparently I'm hooked on Celebrity Apprentice) - no, no, no, no, no, no, no
8) log all spending daily - no, no, yes, yes (didn't spend anything), yes (didn't spend anything), no, yes
All-over-the-place week. Hoping to keep myself more in check this coming week, at the very least with the yes-or-no goals like water and bedtime.
Start: Feb 1/12 - 203lbs
Currently: 173.5 lbs
mini goal: 168 lbs
final goal: 140lbs
Had a few busy days so I am just now posting for Fri, Sat and Sun. Mostly did what I should. Will have more time to check in on Monday.
1- Exercise 5 days M:Y, T: Y, W: Y, Th: N (planned day off), F,: Y, S:Y, S: N
2- Drink 80 oz water daily. M: Y, T: Y, W: Y, Th: Y, F: Y, S: Y, S: N
3- Keep a minimum 600 calorie daily deficit M:Y 789, T: Y 924, W Y 763, Th: N 442, F: Y 1180, S: N (but almost) 589, S: N 576
4- Get 7 hours of sleep each night M:Y 8 hrs!, T: Y 7, W: Y, Th: Y, F: Y, S: Y
5- Practice clogging dance 3 times this week. M: N, T: Y, W: N, Th: N, F: N, S: N
1- Do 2 spring cleaning/organizing projects this week M:N, T: N, W: Y, Th: N, F: N, S:N
2- Read a book 3 times this week (I love to read, but have been sucked into my computer a lot lately and have neglected my book love). M:N, T:N, W: Y, Th:N, F: Y, S: N
3- Help daughter with violin practice M: N, T: Y, W: Y, Th: N, F:Y, S: Y
5'3" age 38
Starting weight (12/25/11)- 217.4
Current weight (4/16/12)-176
Total lost- 41.4 lbs Halfway there!
Goal weight- 135
Final check in; the weekend bit my butt, but I'm getting back on the horse tomorrow!
1. Calories 1300 or fewer. 786, 1231 (not bad for pizza night ), 1005, 1084, 1187, 2164 OUCH! 1806
2. Exercise 8 hours. 2.5, 2, 0, .5, 0; got my work cut out for me this weekend! 1.5, 1.5
3. Drink at least 2 big sports bottles water per day. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, No, No, but I had quite a lot of (unsweetened) iced tea, I think, but it was disjointed
4. Sleep at least 7 hours per night. 6, 7.5, 7, 7, 6, 8.5, 8
5. Follow my pie chart rules. Fair, Good (short a gram or 2 of fiber, but I'll make it up), Great, and I made up the fiber shortage, Good, Fair (little low on protein), Not so much, Fair
6. Log everything and check in daily. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Logged all but didn't check in, Yes, even though it hurt, Yes
7. Take all vitamins and supplements. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, No, Yes, Yes
8. Repot the plant that's been on my list for the past 3 weeks! Yes, I did two big ones!
9. Scope the new part of the trail for summer/fall goal. Done! Got it all planned out.
10. Wash car. Done...clean inside and out
11. Take the boy driving twice. Once-briefly Planned for today, but he woke up throwing up
12. Make time to scrapbook at least once. Didn't get to it, unfortunately
13. Start taking notes on college applications/finances.Bookmarked a few sites, started reading; meeting today with school counselor, Picked Quinn's brain for two days, lol! Got a couple more library books today
And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
Motivation is the key. Been with fit day for 3 months. Lost 13 lbs. Tracking food, exercising 4 -5 times a week vigorously. Walking too.
Now 189.5 lbs. Feeling like I need to change it up a bit. Got any ideas?
Health and Wellness Goals
1. Keep a deficit for the week of at least 3000 Y
2. Walk every day for at least 30 minutes N-N but I was up and down a ladder all afternoon. That should count as a walk-N -N-N-N
3. To bed by 11pm Y-N 11:45-Y-Y-Y-N 1am (fell asleep in the LR)
4. Eat meals at a regular consistent time - and eat 3 meals a day. Y-Y-N-(Dinner after 9 pm, but light - nibble on fruit and celery)-Y-N-Y
5. Drink at least 150 oz of water / tea a day. 80-108-132-180-84-152
1. Set up shelf for fabrics - No
2. Complete quilt club project by Wednesday - No
3. Complete at least 1 overdue job at work along with regular work -Yes
4. Do my dishes every day Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-N
5. Clear the paperwork off my desk by Friday-YES!
Tori - I'm so sorry about the breakup. Pick yourself up and keep moving on. Don't look back because there is only better things to come! Hugs to you
Overall I am satisfied how the week came out. Woke up early Sunday, hopped out of bed, made a list of TO-Do's and that is where the day ended. Read a book and did nothing at all. Need to make a better effort to keep balanced acheivable goals.