7-Day Motivational Thread Beginning 4/2/12
Good Morning, Everyone!
Let's get it going for another week...time to put it out there and hit some goals, break some plateaus, and start the chatter :D!
Next 2 weeks I giving up bread and potatoes!
and a little change in the menu
3 days dvd and one days rest + stationary bike ...then again
I kinda dropped off last week but I can assure you that I did not meet most of my goals. This week I'm determined to stay with it.
1) Above 1000 but under 1300
2) No late-night snacking!
3) Calisthenics at least 3 days this week and no half-assing it.
4) A mid-afternoon or after-dinner walk every night
1) 3 Sections of math homework
2) Finish all online biology lectures and ace my exam
3) Spend less time on the internet (Fitday can be a small exception as long as I'm not on constantly)
In other news, does anybody have any great April Fools stories to share? :D
Weekly Goals (AKA, Same Old, Same Old):
1. Daily calorie average 1325 or fewer.
2. Follow my pie chart rules.
3. Exercise 6 times.
4. 2 big sports bottles water daily.
5. Take all vitamins and supplements.
6. Sleep at least 7 hours, on average.
7. Catch up business spreadsheets for group practice.
8. Log billing and accounts receivable info.
9. Tally continuing ed hours by category and register for seminars.
10. Re-pot plant in FR.
Here's hoping I can take the weekend's momentum and make this a tight, productive week.
Have a fantastic Monday, everyone :)!
1) be a stretchy mama
2) 6 glasses H2O minimum
3) 3 gentle gyms OR short walks
4) 1650 calories max except on night of seder
5) lose 1-2 lbs
6) try to break writing block
I was going to say I am in for clean eating this week but I know I might break it in pre Passover indulgences so the above is what I think I can commit too.
I'm in! :)
Same goals as last week as they seem to be working. Things should settle down and be more manageable now. The only bump in the road is going to be an NHS social which included no less than 6 eight foot, catered dessert tables last year! :eek: Last spring, I dove in, face first, and didn't surface until about 30 minutes later when I realized the damage that I had done to my weekly counts! :mad: Going to have to ask hubby to remove the fork from my fist after one dessert. ;)
1. One hour of "Me Time" every afternoon.
2. Calories at or below 1200.
3. Weigh daily.
4. Water bottle with at all times.
5. No bread, cheese or butter, etc.
6. Take all vitamins and supplements.
7. NO MORE FAST FOOD!!!
8. Hike or walk 3 times this week.
1. Drink min 64oz of WATER!!
2. Wake up early before my monsters wake up! (seriously)!! Y:)
3. PM workout Mon/Wed/Fri(at least)!!
4. Min 60 crunches/day!
5. Increase Protein / decrease Carbs!!
6. Calories below 1300/day!
7. Don't crash and burn on the weekend! WEEKEND WARRIORS UNITE!!
1. Sell it.
2. Sell it.
3. Clean it.
4. Sell it.
1. Take kids outside OR work on crafts min 1 hr/day (specified time: 10:30am)!!
3. Work on Makenna's walking!
4. Encourage hubby to workout!
5. Clean out coupon binder!
6. Sort and file all new coupons!
7. Work on Mom's Scrapbook 1hr/day!
MARCH 2 2012 - 170 LBS
APRIL 2 2012 - 161.5:eek:
WHAT!!!!!!? I hoped on and off the scale like 10 times - it teetered between 161 and 161.5.....I cannot believe it!!!! Take that scale :p I'm sooooooo excited!!!!
Took my measurements too but I think I measured my thighs wrong....
Neck 13 13
Bicep 13 13
Forearm 9 9
Chest 39 39 (whew hehe)
Waist 33 30 -3
Hips 40.5 36.5 -4
Thigh ??35?? 26.5 (pretty sure I didn't lose 20in off my thighs - I think my jeans would be fitting a little better than they are!)(I measured individual)
Calf 15.5 15.5
Thank you again for being here! Many of you have shared wisdom, words of encouragement and inspiration!
1) 1,650 calories max/day (allow myself 1 guilt free day over 1,650)
2) walk for 1 hour, 5 days
3) weights 5 days
4) Richard Simmons 3 days (child permitting)
5) 20% protein minimum
6) 72oz water minimum
7) calorie deficit 600+
8) take vitamins
9) lights out by 11 pm
10) log all spending daily
|All times are GMT. The time now is 05:42 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2