Notices

I over ate today!

Old 03-27-2012, 04:50 AM
FitDay Member

Red face Thank you all!

Wow thank you all so much for the support and encouragement with my slip up lmao. I didn't expect that at all and I feel so motivated! You ladies are amazing I am feeling better than ever.

I received a private message in response to my original thread from Chunkymonkey101 saying "your a fat bitch" today. Has anyone else received hate mail from this site? Freaky!
Old 03-27-2012, 01:46 PM
FitDay Member

I have had a hard time with working out, because I work full time, and have 40 minutes each way on my commute. Lately it's been an hour and a half since my car is in the shop, and my fiancé and I are sharing his car, but his job is the opposite direction of my job. Ugh.

Anywho, my friend showed me Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred. It's only $5 on Amazon, and you stream it instantly on your computer. The workouts are only 20 minutes each, and they start quite basic, but it's tough enough to do the job.

Also, you CAN workout. I was a full time student in college for 4 years. I took gym classes when I could like yoga and step aerobics, took advantage of the gym, and did TurboJam when I could. It's just time management. When I look at my 20 minute workout, I just think "That's a Futurama episode." or "That's me Facebook creeping for a bit." You can fit it in, it doesn't have to be a 2 hour session at the gym everyday!

As a diet book I once read said "If you mess up, just make a YOU turn"

Originally Posted by jvand82
I received a private message in response to my original thread from Chunkymonkey101 saying "your a fat bitch" today. Has anyone else received hate mail from this site? Freaky!
Did you report it? Unfortunately that's just the way people with online anonymity work sometimes