7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 3/19... Who's In? :)
Although I'm early starting the thread, I'm late in getting back down to my summer weight. I'm taking Mike's idea and setting up my goals tonight because tomorrow morning is going to be a busy one.
Goals For The Week:
1. No more than 1200 calories; no excuses... none.
2. 80 oz. of water everyday.
3. Hike 3 times, minimum.
4. 4 fruits and veggies a day; again, no excuses.
5. Lose 2 lbs. by Friday.
6. Take all Vitamins and supplements, even the big, nasty ones.
Quinn, I'm ready, are you?:D
Health and Fitness
1) -3000 calories for 6 days
2) No eating past 11pm
3) 5 servings of fruit/veggies
4) Gallon of water
5) Workout 3 times
6) Walk 2 times
a. Fish oil
8) Push 2 people, not counting Tori
9) Weigh in daily
1) Write 3 auto policies (b/c pimp daddy needs a new toy) http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...picture118.jpg
2) 1 Random act of kindness (saving people money doesn't count)
I'll bite . . .
FIT (Health) goals will stay the same. DAY (Life) goals are still in the works.
My thought focus is as follows:
FITDAY Challenge *~* PERSIST
Champions keep playing until they get it right. -Billie Jean King
Sun = Cushion Day -> Respite with Reason . . . Daily = x6/wk
http://yoursmiles.org/ssmile/pozitive/s0801.gif"EAT CLEAN" PACT
*Jho82, Mern, nobe, Hope, Ama, Amy, & Luv*
Is this correct for this week???
*STARTS anew weekly thru 4/28. Sun MN thru Sat MN.* "You can set your own clean eating terms--it may mean different things for different people Just be honest with yourselves--there are no food police here." ~ Mern
Please let me know if you want to opt in or out. :)
I'm in--same goals as always. Will put them in my Monday report.
Everybody who fell off, jump back in the wagon and if you are a slacker for no good reason, next week you have to push the wagon with all of us in it. Remember, I have a whip--don't make me use it! And Mike has boots, so you'd better watch out for him, too, because he WANTS to use them for kicking a$$. ;)
I'm in (sickness permitting). I'm going to keep the same goals as last week and just hopefully do them with less red.
1) 1,700 calories max/day
2) walk for 1 hour, lift weights for 1/2 hour every day except work days (I only work 2-3 days a week), but do it on work days too if I feel like it
3) eat more protein, get up from 17%
4) 64oz water minimum
5) calorie deficit at least 500
Better watch out . . .Better not pout . . .
I have to be in as I'm scared of Mern and her whip. lol. Seriously I went to a brunch today and can't even log what I ate. It was so bad. I haven't missed a log in of food since I started January 3rd. So make room on that wagon peeps.
1. No more than 1500 calories weekly average. Including Sunday.
2. Minimum 28 minutes of exercise a day. (28 minute is a program on my treadmill downstairs).
3. Don't eat anything I can't find on Fitday.
4. Weigh myself only twice.
5. Try one new weight exercise.
Have an excellent week everyone.
Nobe, wishing you a wonderful day and a wonderful year ahead.
Mike, when I found out it was a piece of corn stuck on my son's tonsil, I could feel my face getting hot from embarrassment and the doctor cracked up laughing. He had a good point when he said, "Well, aren't you glad it's not tonsilitis? But I don't know the diagnosis code for "corny tonsil." :D
Nobe, most people do recognize corn, but probably not many have had to recognize it on their kid's tonsil. LOL You know how the saying goes: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Very nice goals for this week. Feel better soon! I think you did quite well for your own birthay dinner. Congrats on only that much pizza and cake. Heck, enjoy some of those leftovers today--don't diet on your birthday! How about setting your goals for Tuesday through Sunday this week. I and several others have done that. Good job on racing around the store and counting it as exercise. I've done that on purpose when the store wasn't crowded enough for me to knock over any old ladies. On your report for last week: look at all that green! Congratulations. Reds when we're not feeling well are excused. Bit pat on the back for you, girl!
Luv, I'm the oldest of our group. I have Kumochi Mary beaten by a month, so you all have to mind me anyway. :p
crazigerl, yeah, you're one of the others members I missed but I was tired last night and couldn't think straight enough to come up with the names of all who hadn't posted lately. I'm scooting over so you can sit next to me in the wagon. :)
GOALS (5th week postpartum)
Well baby has gained 2 pounds and after the initial baby weight loss I've gained 2 as well, I guess from inactivity and overeating!
- log calories (I absolutely hate doing this; maybe if I ever get a smart phone it will be easier than going onto the computer to do this. the only other way around this is to eat processed pre-packaged meals OR eat the same thing every day, neither of which appeal to us)
- stick to under 1700 calories with 2 days around 2000, maybe adjust if feel too weak/crabby or feel milk supply going down (it's hard to guesstimate how many calories to eat while nursing; I've read 200-500 extra calories, I've used different online calculators that take into account BFing but one said 1700 and the other said 2200)
- walk every day 30 min
- modified light aerobics DVD, 20min 2x (ideally I'd do more but I'm so sleep deprived and also have diastis recti so don't want to aggravate that)
|All times are GMT. The time now is 01:11 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2