Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 3/19... Who's In? :)

Old 03-24-2012, 03:25 PM
FitDay Member

1) 1,700 calories max/day - 2243, 1602, 1620, 1442, 2153, 1362
2) walk for 1 hour, lift weights for 1/2 hour every day except work days (I only work 2-3 days a week), but do it on work days too if I feel like it - no but worked, no but worked, walk 1hr/weights 1/2 hr, walk 1hr/weights 1/2 hr, walk 1/2 hr/worked, walk 1 hr 45 mins/weights 1 hr
3) eat more protein, get up from 17% - 23%, 22%, 23%, 25%, 24%, 20%
4) 64oz water minimum - 48oz, absolutely no idea, 64oz, 64oz, 72oz, 64oz
5) calorie deficit at least 500 - 284, 795, 699, 993, 277, 1036
Old 03-24-2012, 10:09 PM
FitDay Member

yesterday I did a double workout due to the beer that I drank the night before.
I am proud of myself that I endured because I have still a little strength especially in my arms

Jillian Michaels 30 days shred level 1 day 4 - 2x 27min
stationary biking - 2x 45min
Old 03-25-2012, 03:04 AM
FitDay Member

Happy Belated birthday, Boo!!! Hope it was great one and that your wishes come true.

Awesome prom dress, My Day Will Come!! The reason the model is considered plus size is because she deosn't look like she needs to be hooked up to an iv drip for malnutrition.

Speaking of nutrition, I have fallen off the wagon. For some reason, when my father in law is here, I eat like crazy. Plus I have just been super hungry lately. I think the whole college process stress is getting to me.

On the other hand, my daughter's last high school drama production is AWESOME. Everything from chorus to choreography is top notch. She has a great comedic role and gets lots of laughs. I know she is going to miss this club so much.

More later.
Thanks for the prodding Mike but I still haven't done those chores (good will, return sneakers.) Next week, maybe?
Old 03-25-2012, 03:04 AM
FitDay Member

HardcaorKittyGirl, congrats on all that exercise. Hey, I've been where I was so bad that I didn't want to calculate. Your 1237 is what I'd post as 1237, close enough to call it green. I give myself credit wherever I feel credit is due.

Mike, I'm feeling great today. How are YOU doing?

Nobe great report for the week! Just look at all that green!

Tunnrida, kudos on the double workout!
Old 03-25-2012, 03:13 AM
FitDay Member

Hope, I chuckled aloud at your description of the plus size model.
I fell off the wagon myself yesterday into a pan of baked beans and came up with a snack cake in my hand. The only reason I had was simply because I wanted it and didn't care. At least you can attribute yours to your father-in-law's visit and stress. That's great that DD's production came out so well! I hope college offers her tons of happy times as well.
Old 03-25-2012, 04:36 AM
Super Moderator

Hope, get busy girl.

Mern, I'm out playing tennis now. Thanks. I gotta keep my backhand strong.
Old 03-25-2012, 05:40 AM
FitDay Member

Way to go on the tennis exercise, Mike! Enjoy your day!
Old 03-25-2012, 06:01 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you!
I thought that I will not be able raise from the bed of pain this morning, but nothing!
Today workout by schedule :
stationary biking - 43min
Jillian Michaels 30 days shred level 1 day 5 - 27min
Old 03-25-2012, 01:07 PM
FitDay Member

So you know how I knew it was going to be a challenge to go to my sisters house on friday night...... yeah ..... this weekend I broke the PACT. I didn't just fall off the wagon... I literally jumped off when noone was looking and ran from it towards the cadbury mini eggs and Sourcream and onion chips.... and ranch crispers..... but thats all. For friday night anyway.

I think I need to learn that if I slip up a little I don't have to turn into a crazy person that looks like the Cookie Monster eating anything and everything in sight...*sigh* One day at a time - I feel like crap about it but I'm not going to give up!!!!!!

Luv - tks for the water encouragement - I think I'm getting pretty confident in my 64 oz - might increase in another week or so...

Mern - Tks again for the info - havent had a chance to read the 2nd link yet but I will! I wish I could eat strawberries but I have this theory (its my theory because my DR doesn't believe me) that I have an allergic reaction to strawberried because every single time I have even one I get this monster coldsore - one time I made a strawberry smoothie and my entire bottom lip swelled up with about 4 coldsores - so painful. Good to know about the broccoli! I can eat broccoli with anything!

Nobe - Congrats and good luck on this new upcoming adventure in your life!

Boo - Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Hope - I also fell off the wagon but I'm going to try to catch up to it after I enjoy I nice long bath tonight!!

Katy - Nice dress!!! Love the detailing!! You can do it!! I have sensitive ears that get infected all the time! I either have to buy expensive earrings or paint my cheap ones with clear nail polish! (thats how cheap I am!!)... as for pain... I got Makenna's done when she was 6 months - she cried for 3 seconds until I gave her some food LOL I think it was the noise that scares you into thinking that it hurts but in reality its just like a tiny prick!

Mike - awesome job on the RAK! That was a pretty huge RAK (that sounds dirty but its not meant to be!) Do you want/need your RAK to be big (this also sounds dirty - maybe I should skip the acronym LOL) Small RAK's are just as good as big RAK's you know ok I'm done lol!
Old 03-25-2012, 01:12 PM
FitDay Member

Health/Fitness
1. Work towards drinking min 64oz of WATER!! M:Y / T:N / W:Y / T:Y / F:Y / S:N / S:N
2. Wake up early before my monsters wake up! M:Y / T:Y / W:Y / T:N / F:N / S:Y / S:N
3. PM workout Mon/Wed/Fri!! M:Y / W:Y / T:Y / F:N (Saturday instead)
4. Min 30 crunches/day! M:Y / T:Y / W:Y / T:Y / F:Y / S:N / S:Y
5. Log ALL food - no cheating or snacking on junk! M:Y / T:N / W:Y / T:Y / F:N / S:N / S N
6. Calories below 1300/day! M:1101 / T:1218 / W:1239 / T:1317 / F: 1354+ / S: 1286++ / S:1612+++

Home
1. Sell it. no
2. Sell it. no
3. Clean it.... YES YES YES YES YES
4. Sell it. no

Family
1. Take kids outside min 1 hr/day (especially with the amazing weather!!) M: Y / T:Y / W:Y / T: B-Y, M-N / F:Y / S:N / S:N
2. Convince Braydon that Veggies are good! Not really... sneaking veggies in is not convincing him!
3. Work on Makenna's walking! YES!!
4. Encourage hubby to workout! I tried... he is lacking in motivation and stressed out with work - I'll keep trying.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.