Health / Fitness Goals ...
1. 100 oz water daily M: Yes, T: Yes,
2. No Diet Coke (Lent) M: Yes, T: Yes,
3. Just because someone else is eating, doesn't mean I have to (or I could eat something healthier than they are) M: Yes, T: Yes,
4. Walk on lunch when not raining M: 38mins - 2miles, T: 37mins - 2miles,
5. Log it (weekend too!) M: Yes, T: Yes,
6. 5000 calorie deficit M: -1164, T: -1095, So far this week: -2259
7. 5 days of Shred minimum M: No, T: No, W: Yes,
8. Weigh and post it M: 259.6lbs (lowest since I started Fitday), T: 259.8lbs, W: 259.8lbs, Weight change this week: +0.2lbs
Life Goals ... (some of these may be weekend goals)
1. Finish laundry M: Yes, T: Yes,
2. Wash dog bedding M: No, T: Yes,
3. Put new carpet scrubber to use (weekend) at least one level of house M-F: N/A,
4. Despite carpet cleaning still do good house cleaning too M-F: N/A,
5. Do some form of yard work M-F: N/A,
6. Clean out camper M-F: N/A,
Had some fun last night. We opened up the pop-up camper that we bought this past weekend and went through all the drawers and cupboards. These people seriously left everything in there. We threw a lot of stuff away including a portable toilet! Ewww!
I have a bunch of cleaning to do in there this weekend so I guess that should get on the goal list too. ***adding it now*** It may cancel out the yard work, LOL. We got online and checked out our favorite campground to find out which spots are available on weekends that hubby is already off so we can use minimal vacation days to cover long weekends. We have to choose pet friendly sites too. We picked out a site and are going to drive up tonight and take a peek at it before we reserve it. The same site is available the weekends of June 8th and Aug 17th. That would be perfect for us as long as it is a nice usable site. Did I mention that I love to go camping? No phones, no internet...just family time & making mountain pies! Oh yeah, where we camp....there is no cell signal unless that has improved in the past few years since we went there.
Did the shred day 6 of level 2 this morning. Had to talk myself into it. I really wanted to go back to bed. I knew it was coming so today is day 1 of TOTM. Ugh! It makes me so tired. Hopefully when I get this issue taken care of I won't be so tired anymore.
... Welcome!!! You are welcome to join in anytime!
... I hope that you are right and don't really need that root canal. How will you know for sure though? ... You are having an awesome goal week so far!
.. You definitely get a green for exercising on a sick day!... I was tempted to try the Dreamfield's pasta last time we have spaghetti but my hubby said dont' even think about it! LOL ... Some day I will get him to try it.
... Hope you enjoy your hike and get some stress relief from it.
... I love that you are always revamping your goals to see what works now that you have achieved your current ones.
... If you don't like taking BC pills, you could look into the Mirena. I had one before and didn't even have a menstrual cycle for 5 years. Make sure to go to your yearly appts though so they can monitor it's placement in your uterus if you go that route.
... Hope you get to feeling better. .. I hope that you are okay about quitting your job. I couldn't do that. It would kill our finances. I would have to stay until I found another job.
... Good for you for resisting popcorn!!!
... I'm glad you will have your doggie with you a while longer. I had to make that decision in November 2010. It is the worst good thing that you will ever do.
... You did awesome on your goals yesterday!
... I feel ya on the gastro TOTM issues. Ugh! .. Hope your red eye clears up. That is like the prom, you always get a big red zit before it!
... Even though it wasn't planned I hope you enjoyed your unexpected time off with your son yesterday. Sorry about the money though.