Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
The "GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT", 7-Day Motivational Thread. Starting 3/12/12 >

The "GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT", 7-Day Motivational Thread. Starting 3/12/12

Notices

The "GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT", 7-Day Motivational Thread. Starting 3/12/12

Old 03-14-2012, 05:16 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by canary52
Your experience sounds like fun except for someone like me. I hate to have my picture taken!!! I'd almost rather have someone shoot me than shoot me, if you know what I mean tho that MAY be overstating it....
Well, this was about 14 years and 60 pounds ago, and I was heavily made up. It was easier when I was young and cute. Now? I've barely got any pictures of me with my kid because I run away whenever a camera comes out and systematically delete any pictures that do get taken except the (very) odd flattering one. I feel kinda guilty about that. Maybe I should put on wigs and theatre makeup for every occasion where there might be pictures, haha.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:17 AM
Super Moderator

Default Super.bad.news

It looks like I'm going to lose $20,000 of my bonus and it will take 3 years for these claims to come off. Can we say $60,000 down the drain?
Old 03-14-2012, 05:19 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by rubypeanut
Goals (week 4 postpartum!):

1) walk every day at least 30 min (Y, Y, N but I cleaned the downstairs storage closet instead and went up and down the stairs a bunch and rearranged some boxes so I figure that counts as postpartum exercise, don't want to over do it)
2) super light strength training 2x (Y, Y)
3) Be nice to hubby (I think cleaning the closet counts as nice!)
That is amazing! I don't think I had left the house yet at 4 weeks, and my only goal was to get more than an hour of sleep a day. I was a total wreck after having my kid. Maybe this site would have helped me (if I had had the time to sit down at the computer without total baby meltdown). Good for you!
Old 03-14-2012, 05:37 AM
FitDay Member

Oh Mike ... That blows! I had no idea that people filing claims went against your bonuses.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:32 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
It looks like I'm going to lose $20,000 of my bonus and it will take 3 years for these claims to come off. Can we say $60,000 down the drain?
Oh that sucks! I won't say what it sucks because it's not family friendly enough for the forums. Gah, I know you've got to be wanting to throw stuff....I know I would be.

Internet is up and running now, so yay. Still not wanting to do much though....but I'm going to make myself. Eating ice cream followed by Ritz crackers haven't helped me want to do anything though.

I have an unending list of things that need to be done today. Starting with the car, then on to laundry, and an Everest sized mountain of paperwork that I haven't been able to catch up on while actually in my office. Which I need to have completed and back in the store by tomorrow morning. UGHHHHHH I need another vacation. I'm also stressing about money. My savings have been depleted. First there was vacation that had to be paid for, and I plan on putting that back when my tax money comes in. And then there was the phone issue on Sunday. Now, my car needs a crap load of work done to it. I'm broke, and depressed. Now I'm even more depressed because I'm so broke.
Old 03-14-2012, 07:25 AM
FitDay Member

I was supposed to do an hour walk today (day off) but there's crazy winds and the rain felt like shards of ice hitting my face, so I just booted it to the store, got what I needed, did a few laps around the store, and booted it home. Unless there's a huge change in the weather, I'm sticking with my half hour of fast/slow/fast walk. I'm not that ambitious.
Old 03-14-2012, 11:40 AM
FitDay Member

So unmativated, but am forcing myself outside. I've made supper, ate it, and now gonna find my knee brace. I tossed it to the side the other night, and not real sure where it went. Just trying to keep myself honest today. UGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH
Old 03-14-2012, 11:52 AM
FitDay Member

I know I shouldn't blame anyone else, but hubby hid cookies under the couch and I found them and I ate them There were only 4, and I gave two to my kid, but still...two cookies I wouldn't have otherwise had. But I guess it's four cookies hubby won't have, haha.
Old 03-14-2012, 12:02 PM
FitDay Member

Busy day and I am really tired. Will have to catch up tomorrow.

Hope, thanks for the info on the Kraft cheese. I didn't see that at my Kroger grocery store when I looked through what they had--maybe they were just out. I'll look there again and at Meijer and Walmart.

Wednesday Report includes evening snack

My weight loss stuck

Any blue numbers mean off target, but not yet a missed goal if I'm going for a weekly average.

Clean Eating Pact YES, YES, YES
Calorie limit 1600 1387, 1354, 1591
Saturated fat average 12% of total calories 8%, 12%, 13%, Average of 11% so far
Cholesterol average 300mg 162mg, 261mg, 213mg
Carbs less fiber limit 25g 24.7g, 24g even, 17g
Fiber average 25g 42g, 26g, 43g
Protein average 120g 130g, 134g, 158g

Exercise 5 days YES, YES, YES
Water 64 oz. YES, YES, YES

Last edited by Mern; 03-15-2012 at 03:37 AM.
Old 03-14-2012, 12:27 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Mern
Busy day and I am really tired. Will have to catch up tomorrow.

Hope, thanks for the info on the Kraft cheese. I didn't see that at my Kroger grocery store when I looked through what they had--maybe they were just out. I'll look there again and at Meijer and Walmart.
Mern, before you go trekking around, I should tell you it is Kraft Natural Cheese Extra Thin swiss and it IS thin. One slice is 60 calories, 5 grams of fat. So not very low fat but I find it very satisfying. And of course no carbs.

May I ask what is your eating clean plan? What are your "rules"?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.