Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
The "GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT", 7-Day Motivational Thread. Starting 3/12/12 >

The "GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT", 7-Day Motivational Thread. Starting 3/12/12

Community
Notices

The "GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT", 7-Day Motivational Thread. Starting 3/12/12

Old 03-17-2012, 08:27 AM
Super Moderator

Mern, you're not nuts. When Tori was here Quinn told her that she sized she were here.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:18 PM
FitDay Member

I didn't really walk today, and I have no idea what I did for exercise. Me and the kid went to my mom's and we went to the playground (walking slowly because my mom has a sprained ankle) and I spent about an hour and a half climbing around on the jungle gym and running around and jumping up and down off a bench and basically being a two year old. But there was some sitting/standing/strolling in there too. I think I'll just say I walked since it probably worked out to about the same. Already did my weights, but I might do it again tonight.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:29 PM
FitDay Member

Also, minor rant about my mom:

I didn't want to tell her about trying to lose weight because she would just put me down or make fun of me, but she kept trying to get me to eat brownies. I ended up having about a one inch square, and she asked me about ten times to have more, which I didn't. I ended up telling her later on at the playground. I told her I'd lost 11 pounds, and almost 20 from my heaviest weight, and she just said "hmmm, you'd never know it looking at you." I wish I could divorce her, some days.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:32 PM
FitDay Member

Today I had another birthday lunch. I can't say no. I ate a bit more than I should (1,785). But I did 45 minutes stationary bike.

P90X is intense work out and they have a couple of CD that required jumping. But I got plantar fasciitis, limited activity on my feet so I change it a bit. For cardio work out, I use a stationary bike. I don't know how good the bike compare to the CD but I figured I am moving.

Mern: Thanks very much for supporting. I will make the muffin omelets with spinach and cheese. I will plan out my meal for the next week.

Luv: Thanks, I know I can do this all over again. The facts that get in this site give me motivation. Thanks for your support.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:36 PM
FitDay Member

Mern, is Barnie not the ultimate pimp Daddy? Now I ask you.

Mike, some pix of the shirt pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

So does walking on the treadmill for a stress test count as exercise???? I didn't think sooooo....

But I AM drinking water and eatin clean so that's good. Poker night tonight so between the beer and the snacks Danger Will Robinson... these guys do some serious munching, not like splitting dessert 3 or 4 ways with the girls (some of my friends eat like 3/4 of a cup of soup for dinner or half a salad seriously) ... and did I mention the beer... and the single malt (that I can resist believe me) but the port.... really good port... (one guy works in a liquor store and always brings "goodies" chocolate vodka anyone?) And considering my mood swings lately... I have been what is the word for it um yes PSYCHO (that's the technical term for it I think) those Trader Joes peanut butter cups are gonna be hard to resist...did I mention the chocolate vodka and let's not discuss the nacho chips.... the thing is with my allergies flaring up as they are if I eat anything with dairy in it I might as well stuff two gym socks up my nose... Just saying...

Mai, make some of those omelet cups for me...I think I'm gonna need em....you CAN do it BTW... we know you can...
Old 03-17-2012, 01:58 PM
FitDay Member

haha Hope - did you say chocolate vodka!?? I think that would probably be my favourite thing if I ever found such a thing! I would totally make a chocolate vodka ice cream shake....oh man..... good thing I don't have any.... and I'm "eating clean"!

Hubby is back tomorrow afternoon.... it was a busy day so I didn't eat particularly healthy but I didn't eat horrible - tempted with onion rings this afternoon but pulled thru! Going to finish the day off with some Astro Zero and water!!!

Nobe - Yay Canada!!! The jungle gym sounds fun! Way better than walking!! Sorry to read about your mom... that sux... that really really sux! You are doing great and you are not doing this for her anyway so don't even worry about it - this is for you!

Luv - TOTALLY agree about the accountability! I cringe when adding certain foods to my log and think about it before eating it knowing that I would have the foodlog to answer to!
Old 03-17-2012, 03:18 PM
FitDay Member

1) 1,700 calories max/day - 1454, 1417, 1557, 1467, 1771, 1457
2) walk for 1 hour, lift weights for 1/2 hour every day except work days (I only work 2-3 days a week), but do it on work days too if I feel like it - no but worked, no but worked, walk 1/2 hr/weights 1/2hr, walk 1 hr/weights 1/2 hr, no but worked, random exercise that I figure adds up to an hour of walking/weights 1/2 hour
3) eat more protein, get up from 17% - 18% (it's a start!), 21%, 25%, 22%, 23%, 16%
4) 64oz water minimum - 64oz, 72oz, 64oz, 64oz, 64oz, 64oz
5) calorie deficit at least 500 - 1069, 980, 726, 871, 626, 908
Old 03-17-2012, 03:19 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by lastri

P90X is intense work out and they have a couple of CD that required jumping. But I got plantar fasciitis, limited activity on my feet so I change it a bit. For cardio work out, I use a stationary bike. I don't know how good the bike compare to the CD but I figured I am moving.
Get your foot fixed! I had that and it's painful. You can probably get some of the "custom fir" Dr. Scholls inserts to help out. A stationary bike is better than nothing but Plyometrics will burn way more calories in the same time. Have you tried Core Synergistics instead of Plyo?

Hope, I'm sorry. I just took of my tie and the shirt is not quite the same without it. I may snap a quick pic and post it tomorrow.
Old 03-17-2012, 03:22 PM
Super Moderator

Default planning ahead ;)

I told my pool league team that next session I'm going to change teams and shoot on Monday instead of Wednesday... bike night is on Wednesdays . It looks like many of them may move to Monday with me.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:28 PM
FitDay Member

Arrow Final Report for this week ~ Catch up later.

"EAT CLEAN" PACT
*Jho82, Mern, nobe, Hope, Ama, Amy, & Luv*

STARTS anew weekly thru 4/28. Sun MN thru Sat MN.)
"You can set your own clean eating terms--it may mean different things for different people Just be honest with yourselves--there are no food police here." ~ Mern
IF I MISSED SOMEONE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. You may need to shout at me.
Yahoooo! Made it thru the week one day at a time . . .and I did it! FIT (Health) goals are working, so at this point I'll keep the same for next week. I need to practice it again and again. AND it's still quite a struggle, daily, to meet some of the goals.

DAY (Life) goals -> Not to worry. I'm re-working how I do things. Also, my focus has been on Health goals. Working at getting balance in my life.

FITDAY Challenge *~* CLEAN HOUSE

Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live. -Jim Rohn
*~~~* Check-in: MON - TUES - WED -THURS -FRI - SAT
Daily= X6 . . . Sun off = Respite with Reason

_______FIT____health___daily goals
FOCUS (2) Mind & Heart
1. Audio Bible &/or Hlth Group Bk*~*YES {M_T_W_R_F_S_ }
2. Thankfulness Journal Entry*~*YES {M_T_W_R_F_S_ }

INTAKE (4) Nutrition
FOOD .'. {5 Grain/Meat/Veg/Oils} & {3 Dairy~1½ Fruit} & {1-2 Extra}
3. Eat Clean (Avoid Junk) -> YES {M_T_W_R_F_S_ }
4. 1600-1700 Calorie -> AT/BELOW {M_T_W_R_F_S_ }
5. Water (64 oz) -> YES {M_T_W_R_F_S_ }
6. Supplements -> YES {M_T_W_R_F_S_ }

TRAIN (2) Movement
7. Focused Exercise (5 times)*~* MET! plus 1
**Aerobic (150 min)-> MET!
**Muscular (Circuit x3) -> MET!
**Walk (10 mi) -> MET! plus 1

8. Lifestyle Activity (Minimum 1 hr)*~* YES {M_T_W_R_F_S_ }

________DAY____life___weekly goals
Tally during week. "DONE" or "INCOMPLETE" stamped @ end of week.
DAZZLE (2):
1. Kitchen/Cleaning (Minimum 6 hr)*~* 4 hr? INCOMPLETE
2. Clothing (x5) *~* X3 INCOMPLETE

ADMINISTRATE (2):
3. Deskwork (Minimum 1 hr) *~* 25 min. INCOMPLETE
4. Seatwork (r/t kids -Minimum 10 hr) *~* ?? LOST TRACK/ INCOMPLETE?

YOMP-Outside Work (1):
5.Spring Clean-up *~*
INCOMPLETE

Last edited by fit4luv; 03-17-2012 at 05:22 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.