Health / Fitness ...
1. 100 oz water daily M: Yes,
2. No Diet Coke (still hanging on for lent) M: Yes,
3. 30 Day Shred 6 days of the week M: Yes, T: Yes,
4. Walk on lunch when I can (not Monday or Weds due to appts) M: N/A,
5. Log it! M: Yes,
6. Carbs under 50% M: 41%,
7. Weekly deficit of 5000 M: 1109,
8. Weigh and post it daily M: 264.8lbs, T: 264.2lbs, Weight change this week: -.6lbs
Life Goals ...
1. Finish photo album cleanup M: No,
2. Don't get frustrated. He isn't doing it just to make me upset. M: Yes,
3. Finalize bank paperwork M: More done, waiting on one paper from township office,
4. Finish laundry (put away too!) M: One load down, one to go,
This week I need a set of weekend goals. I need to see them all week so I have a game plan in mind when the weekend gets here.
1. Clean out car
2. Good cleaning of kitchen level includes fridge and cupboards
3. Wash all curtains
4. Clean out snake tank
5. Clean fish tank
6. Whole house general cleaning
7. This might be pushing it but weather permitting, trim some
Only missed working on the photo albums yesterday but with family therapy, dishes & laundry and just trying to get some down time there wasn't much time for that. I was tired and grumpy last night and hubby kind of got the bad end of that deal.
We're all better today though.
... Added a few goals to the health section and one more to the weekend. Ugh that list will keep growing!
Saw some anger over a small frustration in my son last night. I had him finish what we were doing (setting up his new cell phone) and then let him go off on his own for a cool down period. He revealed in therapy last night that what is keeping him from going off the edge is the thought in the back of his mind that if he does something stupid he is going to end up in placement again. We have told him that our next option is residential and he REALLY doesn't want that so while I hate that it seems like we have something to hold over his head, it is helping him keep his cool. Please don't take this wrong as in - "If you don't do what you should, you're going into placement!" but what we do stress is "We want you to do what you need to do to learn how to deal with your anger so that you can stay living here with us. It is just as hard on us when you aren't here as it is on you. We love you and don't want you to go away again." - We go through that statement almost daily with him right now.
... What do you log the Shred under? I logged it as healthclub exercise general but that is what I logged my own workout under and I feel much more exercised with the Shred than I do on my own. So since it is 28 mins and my usual workout is an hour, I am only getting half of the calorie burn to show in my logs.
... Did you get your momma dropped off? I can see that it would be nice to have a few days of calm.