FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Support group for just women (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/)
-   -   Confession (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/682-confession.html)

finallyfree73 03-23-2010 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by almeeker (Post 6575)
And if it helps to hear this, I've been dieting since last fall. I'm really good most days, but the last time I slipped up, the bacon double cheeseburger with super size fries and a chocolate shake actually made me feel sick, and since then I haven't even considered a repeat. So there is some hope that the healthier you get the less tempting drive-thru food will become.

Thanks. I'm hoping the same will happen for me - that I just won't want the garbage anymore. It was hard though, but as I was contemplating going thru and getting a burger, I imagined the worst tasting thing I could think of and that's what I pretended the burger would taste like! It worked somewhat but I am actually kind of mad that I can't eat what I want to!...?

Lizzycritter 03-23-2010 02:06 PM

Just remember we are what we eat, and who wants a big greasy cheeseburger butt? :D

finallyfree73 03-24-2010 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by Lizzycritter (Post 6631)
Just remember we are what we eat, and who wants a big greasy cheeseburger butt? :D

LOL - can't argue with that!

DeathArrow 03-28-2010 02:14 AM

I'm gonna tell you guys what I ate yesterday. Yesterday I was doing good...then...it came time to go running, so I said I would the next hour, the next hour came, and I said, again, I will go in the next hour. Never went. And on top of that, I had about 100 calories left for the day...and instead, I went and ate some taco thing my dad and his wife made, it had hamburger wrapped in a white tortilla....then, I had 2 bowls of ice cream. EACH bowl was way more than the "1/2 cup" serving size...and on those bowls of Ice cream, I poured some of the reese's peanut butter topping on there. Mmmmm.

And here's the thing. I DON'T EVEN FEEL BAD. Maybe I am losing it :D But...I haven't actually had bad meals like that in a long time, when I "mess up" it's usually by going over my calories restriction with healthy foods...or I might have a couple Skittles or something...but never what I ate yesterday. WOOOO
and this morning I weighed myself...I still weighed the same, maybe gone up a couple decimals but whatever.

No excercise, eating ice cream with Reese's peanut butter and hamburger tortillas. Felt good. :cool:

I hope everyone else is doing well!! Also, I agree with the person who said when they eat bad foods they don't feel good. I've noticed it also...that if I eat something that's not so good...or I eat too much at one time (on good foods) my stomach starts to feel a little gassy hahaha and me no feel good :( but last night I was alright, because it wasn't really greasy foods I guess. Not like pizza or Mcdonald's.

OH YEAH! Last night, I had a dream that there was this big thing going on at my school...and I was rushing, and my sister went to mcdonal'ds for me...and she forgot I was on a diet and bought me this HUGE thing of fries and a burger. I was SO hungry. So I started eating the fries. Surprise, they tasted really gross to me..but I ate them anyway because I was hungry, then had a bite of that burger. I don't think I will forget the way the food tasted in my dream, so now I may never want that stuff from a fast food place :p and in my dream....you can't forget, that I was freaking out because I had eaten it. When I woke up, it was like waking up from a nightmare (an eating-too-much-on-your-diet nightmare) I was so glad I didn't actually eat it lol.

K, see ya later guys. BUENA SUERTE to everyone today and the days to follow!