Community
Notices

Who's got just 10-15 Pounds?

Old 11-04-2012, 09:52 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Oh, haven't been on in a while...Becca, hope all went well with your surgery and that you're now on the up-swing! Healing thoughts are headed your way!
Old 11-08-2012, 06:22 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Hey ladies,
Checking it to see how y'all are doing. The holidays are coming up , so it is a good time for me to tighten up on the discipline. How about you?
Old 11-09-2012, 01:46 AM
FitDay Member

hello ol friends! stayed the same this week, still at 142, which is fine by me because life got in the way of my workouts. Hoping Becca is resting comfortably!
I cant believe Thanksgiving is in a few weeks. Big luncheon thursday with hubby's family, and big dinner Friday night with mine. Of course shop til I drop inbetween! For me, its not the meal itself that kills me, its the appetizers and desserts. Im known for my killer pecan pie, and my motherinlaw makes the BEST pumpkin roll. Here is where I vow I will be different than in 2011. Last year I had a piece of each for breakfast on Thursday, Friday and Saturday! This year? Egg whites. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have a fantastic weekend ladies. Keep on counting!
Old 11-09-2012, 03:35 AM
FitDay Premium Member

yup, it's the appetizers! Sometimes I would be happy skipping the meal and just chowing down on appetizers. Have a great weekend everyone. And those of you in the NE, stay safe and warm. My heart goes out to you!
Old 11-09-2012, 06:40 AM
Banned

hey guys, I'm baaaack..... surgery went well...no problems
Now, its just gas pains OMG

I mustered up strength to weigh in this morning 139.6

Thanks for all the well wishes....long road ahead still very sore and tire
easily
Old 11-10-2012, 12:55 AM
FitDay Member

Default Was here before . . . .

I joined this group awhile ago when I only had about 12-15lbs to lose. Now I am at 20! GRRR. I was a hard summer . . . .

I am getting remarried in March to my high school sweetheart, which is really cool We were engaged when i was 18 and it did not work out. We found each other again after 33 years We are getting married the first part of March. I HAVE to get this weight off to get the dress that I want. SO I have some work ahead of me.

I haven't had this much trouble with my weight in about five years. It is really getting me frustrated.

I have been snacking WAY TOO MUCH. I have got to get back on the diet bandwagon.

Any support would be appreciated
Old 11-13-2012, 09:44 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Becca! So glad everything went well and you are on the mend.

Hey Laurie, 20 pounds in around 4 months is definitely doable - that's 5 pounds a month, a little over a pound a week. Time start stratagizing. You know... alternatives to the fatty, sugary snacks, replacing the high carb foods with veggies of the lower carb variety, and just saying no to dessert.

You can do this... a week at a time, a meal at a time. It just takes some planning.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:23 PM
FitDay Member

Default Short and pudgy

Hi all, i have been struggling with the last 10/15 as well. Would love to join in and get/give encouragement. I've been a member for a couple years but never really posted, just enjoyed reading all the threads. I'm 4"11 and and love to be at 100-105 lbs. I'm really short and have a small frame so every extra ounce looks like 10 extra lbs. Looking forward to seeing everyones progress.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:29 AM
Banned

Thanks Pam!
Welcome Soutsamone You can do it, just have to find a good plan you
can stick with...drink plenty of water and eat healthy of course some type
of exercise as well!

I'm 138.2 today
Hope everyone have a great w/end
Old 11-16-2012, 04:24 AM
FitDay Member

Default Vegan

I started this journey on 10/22/12, at the same time i decided to go vegan for 3 wks because the eczema on my face was getting worse. I gave up sugar of any kind and switched from coffee to tea so i wouldn't have to use sweeteners. Ate lots of fruits (mango, apples, banana, plums etc). I m never tired anymore, my face cleared up and i feel great! The only downside was with all the carbs in the fruit and veggies, my body was holding onto water and even though i was looking more toned and lean, the scale never moved.

This wk I decided to add chicken and fish back into my diet since they are lower in fat than red meat. I stepped on the scale this morning and finally saw the scale drop 2lbs! Soooo excited I try to circuit train at least 4 days a wk and lots of stretching on my off days. I find that it's easier to eat the same foods during the wk day since kids are in school and hubby works I don't have to cook until dinner. On the weekend breakfast and lunch are usually the same ( oatmeal, large green salad, some fruit). Dinner is a little more challenging.

Start weight 115 -10/22/12
Weight 111 - 11/16/12
Mini goal 105- 12/25/12
Final goal 100- 6/1/13

Last edited by soutsamone; 11-16-2012 at 10:06 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.