Notices

Who's got just 10-15 Pounds?

Old 06-06-2012, 02:40 AM
FitDay Member

weigh in results for me: 146.5 6.5 to go! half pound away from my last mini goal! hopefully next week!

Abby: so psyched it was just all that crazy salt. Glad you stuck with it and didnt give up. You surely drank a lot of water this week to get rid of it all!

Pam: Ive been reading your posts for a long, long time and I want to thank you for all the encouragement you give people. Wasnt directed to me, but your words really helped me especially this winter and spring. Your journey has been very inspirational. And so has your maintainance road. DONT GIVE UP, especially now during a tough time. I am hoping to jump onto that maintenance road by summer's end and I KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT IS GOING TO BE. But people like you remind me that its going to be OK~

Have a great week everyone! positive mojo coming back at you ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++
Old 06-06-2012, 05:05 AM
FitDay Member

I haven't got time to read the posts but I will be back. Just posting my weight: 134. I lost about 3 pounds from stress so I am not counting that it will stay off tho I hope it does. Been also trying to really reduce the calories.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:49 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by jonjaxmom
Pam: Ive been reading your posts for a long, long time and I want to thank you for all the encouragement you give people. Wasnt directed to me, but your words really helped me especially this winter and spring. Your journey has been very inspirational. And so has your maintainance road. DONT GIVE UP, especially now during a tough time. I am hoping to jump onto that maintenance road by summer's end and I KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT IS GOING TO BE. But people like you remind me that its going to be OK~
I'm pretty new to the group, but I'd like to second the inspiration from anyone maintaining. Even if it's up a couple and then down a couple. I think we've all struggled with this weight thing for a long time -- I know I have -- and I also know maintenance is the hardest!! But not this time! Because we have the support of all you great women! So my weigh-in today was 127.8 . I may not make my goal by the end of the month, but it's getting closer!

Thanks all,
Old 06-06-2012, 10:17 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Thank-you, everyone!

Your comments and suggestions were so uplifting this morning. It really got my day off to a great start. I am so happy I found this site all those years ago. I can't tell you how much all of you mean to me... my virtual family, unconditional support group, and occassional kickers of the butt.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:48 PM
FitDay Member

Hey, I'm very new to the group and I'm not sure what to jump in and say.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:24 AM
Banned

Hey everybody!

I did pretty good over my 2wk guilty pleasures..thank you all for the praises!!

Pam- maintaining is very hard too..ppl think when you reach your goal..that's it!! it's easy after that..nooooooooo.... the thing i like to do, is have a realistic idea...keep myself within 5lbs of my goal..... you have a cheat day or days, then the next week get back on it.... it may be days when you dont cheat and that's even better...least you still don't deprive yourself...we all
need drinks, food here n there...just keep the weekly weigh in's...and if you find you're close to the 5lbs or over...you know what to do my dear! You did it before!

Abby- salt is the ENEMY

My weight last week 153.0, today 151.0

Ya have a great w/end!!
Old 06-10-2012, 03:35 PM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone,

I'm back. One week calorie contral and workout plan..
I lost 2.2 lbs. I feel great ! I think I will make it before Sep

Corona
Start Weight:136.62 (5/31/12)
Last week: 134.86
Current :132.66
8/31 Goal:114
Secretly-would-love-to-be:105
Old 06-11-2012, 01:07 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by corona729
Hi everyone,

I'm back. One week calorie contral and workout plan..
I lost 2.2 lbs. I feel great ! I think I will make it before Sep

Corona
Start Weight:136.62 (5/31/12)
Last week: 134.86
Current :132.66
8/31 Goal:114
Secretly-would-love-to-be:105
Whoooo hoooo! you go girl!
I see 114 on the horizon.

BTW I love your secret. I think all of us have one of those
Old 06-12-2012, 03:44 AM
FitDay Member

Default Can I join please??

Hello,

I'm Laurie and I need to lose ten pounds to get back on track. It doesn't seem like a lot but my clothes don't fit and I HATE it! I was so pleased to be able to wear EVERYTHING in my closet, but now I am back to picking and choosing and trying to find something that fits right. I have a whole section of dress pants that I cannot get into.

I started a new job recently and have found that I am the slimmest person in the office, so that makes me think I can gain and it doesn't matter, but IT DOES matter and I need to stop it.

I have been fighting with the same 6 - 7 pounds for weeks now and it has to stop.

I had been going to a weight support group, but after 10 years of going it was always the same people gaining and lossing over and over and no one actually getting even close to goal. I got fed up and quit going.

I need the support but don't really want to go back to the group. I'm mad because I have kept it off for four years now and for some reason, now I'm struggling.

Anyway, that's my story .....
Old 06-12-2012, 03:58 AM
FitDay Member

133 and holding but mainly due to stress.

hope everyone is well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.