Notices

Who's got just 10-15 Pounds?

Old 04-26-2012, 12:56 AM
FitDay Member

Canary HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Desiree bu – what’s a TDEE?
JonJax, I can gave 0.5 lbs with no vacation eating!
I’m maintaining, and very much hope to report a lower number next week 153.2
Old 04-26-2012, 04:06 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you for the birfday wishes Abby.

Jonm, jax .5 lb is awesome on vacation!!!
Old 04-26-2012, 07:21 AM
FitDay Member

thank you thank you thank you thank you. And happy belated birthday Ms. Canary!

Pretty sure all the hiking was key for me. I just happened to burn off what I ate, except for just a little.

Reading these forums all the time, like I do, really really helps keep me on track. So thank you all of you, because each and every one of you, and many others, are being a very positive part of my journey!
Old 04-27-2012, 12:46 PM
Banned

Hi everybody!
I maintained this week, 157.2 last week, 157.2 today
Old 04-27-2012, 01:32 PM
FitDay Member

Chris: good for you to maintain after all those restaurants!
Becca & Abby Good maintaining too!
Hope: Glad you found a college for your daughter and Happy Birthday !
Desiree: What is TDEE?
Pam: I'm trying to keep the calories down to 1200 and its working better, thanks.

Okay weighed in on Wed morning at 140.4 sooo I seem to be down from 141.8 last week, yeah! This is hard work! And Hope, I know how hard it is on your Birthday to stay the course. Mine was Wed. that's why I was out ....eating great food with chocolate cake. This morning was at 141. I just want to get over the 140 hump soon! Will have less distractions this week.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:28 PM
FitDay Member

Red face Mind if I join?

I hope you all don't mind if I join in, as this discussion board seems like the perfect one for me. I only have about 15 lbs to lose, but it seems like a long journey to me. I have done the South Beach diet in the past with HUGE success, but it doesn't stay off, and this time, I want (need) to lose in a healthier way. I was very ill recently (all better now!) and was pumped up with steroids. Holy cow.....they made me eat everything in sight, and caused this drastic weight gain in just 3 weeks. In addition to the steroids, I quit smoking 6 weeks ago. Eating seems to be my new addiction. If there is a snack out there I could munch on endlessly without weight gain, please let me know. I have started seriously counting my calories, trying to not eat anything processed and have joined a gym. I love taking control of my life/body and hope to stay positive and motivated.
Old 04-28-2012, 01:30 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by megan5555
Chris: good for you to maintain after all those restaurants!
Becca & Abby Good maintaining too!
Hope: Glad you found a college for your daughter and Happy Birthday !
Desiree: What is TDEE?
Pam: I'm trying to keep the calories down to 1200 and its working better, thanks.

Okay weighed in on Wed morning at 140.4 sooo I seem to be down from 141.8 last week, yeah! This is hard work! And Hope, I know how hard it is on your Birthday to stay the course. Mine was Wed. that's why I was out ....eating great food with chocolate cake. This morning was at 141. I just want to get over the 140 hump soon! Will have less distractions this week.
Happy Birthday to you, my dear!!! (belated- sorry but still counts right?) I hear ya about breaking the 140 mark. I'm aiming for the 130 by say June...
Old 04-28-2012, 01:33 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by nvolz1960
I hope you all don't mind if I join in, as this discussion board seems like the perfect one for me. I only have about 15 lbs to lose, but it seems like a long journey to me. I have done the South Beach diet in the past with HUGE success, but it doesn't stay off, and this time, I want (need) to lose in a healthier way. I was very ill recently (all better now!) and was pumped up with steroids. Holy cow.....they made me eat everything in sight, and caused this drastic weight gain in just 3 weeks. In addition to the steroids, I quit smoking 6 weeks ago. Eating seems to be my new addiction. If there is a snack out there I could munch on endlessly without weight gain, please let me know. I have started seriously counting my calories, trying to not eat anything processed and have joined a gym. I love taking control of my life/body and hope to stay positive and motivated.
Steroids, while they work for so many things, are the devil's drug when it comes to weight. I do hope you feel better and I know you can achieve your goal!!Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! BTW I could not stay on South Beach. Calorie restriction is what works for me, hope it does for you too.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:05 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Hi All!
Back home and back over 130 . But these next few weeks are filled with lots of activities (including a 10 mile race that I am not really ready for, but the goal is to just finish w/minimal walking), so I am confident that the vacation weight will evaporate.

I took the train from LA to Portland OR and back - it was great. The food is quite nice. I especially like that the portions are modest. Lunch and dinner includes dessert, which I mostly skipped.

Mostly, I didn't get much exercise (I rarely do on business trips) and overindulged a little in the wonderful microbrews and vino
Old 05-01-2012, 12:10 AM
FitDay Member

Default Watch This Space

I'm going to post a great number tomorrow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.