Community
Notices

Who's got just 10-15 Pounds?

Old 04-19-2012, 02:16 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome everyone!
Pam, I'm impressed with your success. The thought of 1000-1200 cal/day is depressing though. It seems too low for maintenance, especially with all your exercise!
Old 04-19-2012, 02:25 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by nottango
Welcome everyone!
Pam, I'm impressed with your success. The thought of 1000-1200 cal/day is depressing though. It seems too low for maintenance, especially with all your exercise!

Nah, 1000 - 1200 was for weight loss. Maintenance is more like 1600 to 1800. There is no way I could keep on with 1200
Old 04-19-2012, 02:48 PM
FitDay Member

Pam: Congratulations are in order, Fantastic!
Abby: Stay the course, like me
Hope, Chris?
Sindi 3979 Welcome , only 7 weeks until vacation, you can do it!
BrataNata: Only 10 pounds.....maybe one or 2 a week, you'll be 118 before you know it!

Pam, I'm so happy for you.......hope you stay in touch, I've really found your advice helpful!
Old 04-19-2012, 02:55 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by nottango
143.1# - saw lower numbers this week, but ended up at Red Robin last night (school fundraiser), and the healthiest option I could find was the tortilla chicken soup. Don't recommend it, and it was salty.

Thanks for the encouraging words - I needed them!

I will start keeping track this way:

April 11...143.7#
April 18...143.1#

and cut & paste each week to see the progress. Hopefully, it'll be a bit down each week!
I traditionally struggle more this time of year for some reason - the rest of the world is getting ready for their bikini's and I have a hard time keeping out of the kitchen!

Megan - your numbers look okay, but you may want to increase the protein a bit. I feel best when I have a bit more (and we're similar size/age). Start paying attention to the "pie" and get to know what suits you best. I know that very low carb does not work for me - I get very moody - and I "rebound" better after exercise with a good amount of carb's and protein.
Thanks Nottango, I think I will try eating more fish to get more protein. Not sure how else to get it, without consuming fat calories.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:03 PM
FitDay Member

Okay I found my discussion board group yay! I just joined and have like 25 pounds to lose. So, our weight loss goals (dreams, lol) are not quite as large, but I know that being smaller, we have to work extra hard to lose those last 10-20 pounds. I want to get fit for my bff's wedding at the end of the July. I think I found the place and hopefully the support that I need.
Weigh: 136 llbs
Wish to lose: 26 llbs
Ideal weight: 105 (like the good ole days)
Old 04-19-2012, 11:58 PM
FitDay Member

Megan – you and I are playing the same game with fluctuations around a mean, a week up a week down.

Nottango – you’re going in the right direction

Welcome Sindi – I’ve made good friends with a treadmill over the past two years, don’t rush to it and hurt yourself!

Welcome 3661 – I look forward to getting to know you and supporting each other.

Welcome Jade Fox

Originally Posted by RunbikeSki
She shoots, she scores... GOAL 129 on Tuesday. I
YAY PAM (Happy hand wave and jumping up and down). You are an inspiration. And you are so right about life changing around us – I guess it would be sad if it didn’t.
Old 04-20-2012, 03:13 AM
FitDay Member

I'm so happy I found all you wonderful supporters!!!

Thank you for all the welcomes

Its Friday and I'm gearing up for the weekend.

The count down to vacation is on, my head has been there for almost a month now can wait till I can totally catch up with it.

Being a bit under the weather this week hasn't helped me stay on track very well.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
Old 04-20-2012, 08:03 AM
Banned

Hi guys!
Great Job Pam, Congrats on making your GOAL
Welcome to all the newbies

159.8 last week, 157.2 today
Old 04-21-2012, 09:36 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Becca, you are just ticking off the numbers - great job.

No worries Megan, I'm not going anywhere. FitDay is an important part of my maintenece program - just as with losing the weight, it keeps me accountable from day to day.

Abby I agree, I welcome the ever continuing changes, but it does make keep the weight under control an ever shifting target.
Old 04-23-2012, 03:35 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Guys, Im back. Was looking at hopefully the LAST college and DD will hopefully decide. We went to Asheville a great very foody town and I overindulged (not on junk but on actual food but still...) I was 136 when I left on Wed and am now back at 138.

Was hoping to be 135 by my b-day but since it's this Thursday, that might not happen.

Congrats, Pam!! Great job!! My heroine!! I cannot stay on 1200 even to lose...maybe that is why I am not losing. That and not exercising enough!!!!!

OK new week, new start, right?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.