Notices

Who's got just 10-15 Pounds?

Old 03-21-2012, 05:54 AM
FitDay Member

I can eat a healthy version of mexican at home no problem at all, I dont crave what its missing in the recipe or anything, whether its a grilled fish taco variation or grilled chicken type of wrap. ITS THOSE DARN CHIPS, so warm and light tasting. I know I cant go near them. Funny how vulnerable I became when no one was watching! LOL. So funny.
Nottango, have a great trip and ENJOY yourself. We'll all be here when you get back, so just have some fun and dont think about anything but you!!!
Old 03-21-2012, 02:53 PM
FitDay Member

Hi Everyone,
Well I’m not surprised that I’m the same as last week. But I have new incite now… thanks to Pam, Nottango and Sara! Thanks for your help, I’m sure that lowering my carbs will help a lot!
Pam, is your migraine easing up? Sorry that work is so busy right now for you!
Abby you’re maintaining and in control, like me 
Chris, Hope, Nottango, 1 pound down, yeah!
Becca you’re doing so well , keep it up, and if you want to share any of your secrets, I’m all ears.
Sara, well done, 2 down, you’re obviously doing the right things for you.
Nottango , have a great vacation!
Old 03-22-2012, 12:40 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Wed weight-in modified: 134.8
Kinda what I expected.
Chris, I forgot about fish tacos, we do eat those a lot and you're right, that one is pretty easy to modify into a health meal. It is just the going out to Mexican restaurants that I have given up on.
Megan I hope you lose!
Old 03-22-2012, 03:11 AM
Banned

Hi ladies!

I weigh in on Fridays...so will post on tomorrow

JonJax- Thanks.... also, least you did not gain...thats great hun!!
I love Mex food too....omg chips n salsa...>> im drooling

Runbikesk- Thanks as well....I'm tryin to be more active.

Ruby- You can do it girly...we got ur back!

Nottango- when I reach a steady wt on the scale for awhile.....I have 1 cheat day and it
jumps start the body again to lose.... I dont mean go ALL OUT..but a reasonable cheat day.... works for me.

Blue- welcome back!!
Old 03-23-2012, 02:18 PM
Banned

166.8 last week, 165.4 current...
Old 03-23-2012, 04:11 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by beccafries
166.8 last week, 165.4 current...

Nice Becca!
Old 03-26-2012, 11:01 AM
Banned

Thanks wt buddy!
Old 03-26-2012, 11:29 PM
FitDay Premium Member

awesome job becca - 1.4 is quite an accomplishment at this stage in the game i think! thanks also for your tip about having a cheat day to break a plateau.

does anyone else watch the biggest loser? i've never really watched it before but given that i live in europe and my tv choices are limited, i often download tv shows to my ipod to watch in the gym, so i gave this one a try and i'm hooked. they eat 1,200 a day and work out 6 hours a day - i'm starting to think i can push myself a little harder than i have been if they can do that...maybe my 1,500 calories a day + workouts a few times a week just aren't aggressive enough to get me to my goal, especially now that i'm over 30. thoughts?

a friend of mine works in advertising and has asked me to do a bikini shoot for stussy...NEXT WEEK. i'm not ready and i'm totally freaking out. haven't decided...
Old 03-27-2012, 02:00 AM
FitDay Member

Wink

Nicely done, becca!

I've been watching biggest loser for years, and I Watch it for its entertainment value. The ranch isnt a realistic situation for weight loss. If I could have a personal trainer and on site medical team and work out 6 hours a day and not deal with soccer baseball, scouts, family, work pressure, I'd lose a ton too!

I love seeing the contestants transformations, and when they have a breakthrough and realize why they overeat, etc. I find that part of the show inspiring. But when they lose 7 lbs in a week... Well that's just not normal. Most of those people struggle immensely with their maintainence and I always keep that in the back of my mind.

Weigh in tomorrow! Ooh boy, it's gonna be a nail biter for me!
Old 03-27-2012, 06:05 AM
FitDay Member

Default Worst Lunch ever

So, we had lunch brought in for an office meeting. I ordered a greek salad, dressing on the side. Here's what arrived - THE GOODFELLA
Imported prosciutto, capicuola, salami, and provolone cheese with tomato, onion, lettuce & hots

So, I pulled out and threw out the prosciutto, capicuola, salami, and ate far too much bread and cheese. I drank about 7 glasses of water in the meeting. I was doing so good for tomorrow's weigh in - blame it on Figaro!

Abby

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.