Notices

Who's got just 10-15 Pounds?

Old 08-29-2012, 06:54 AM
FitDay Member

same same same 145. Its like the gravy train has run out of fuel or something! Everyone warned me these last 5 pounds were gonna be tough, and BOY WERE THEY RIGHT !

Must.stay.positive.staying.the.same.is.NOT.gaining .weight.

Kids started school today, today's theme is all about starting fresh and new! LOL Abby, don't give up, we've been doing this journey long enough, and you are right we know how to do this, we know what needs to be done and WE CAN DO THIS! NEVER EVER GIVE UP!

Have a nice week; here's to good choices!
Old 08-30-2012, 04:58 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Hi All,
Last big food holiday for a couple of months! Stay strong everyone.

Chris and Abby, you do know what to do. But, geez it can be so hard. I am pretty much in the same boat, up a little. Just a little reminder to get my butt back in gear and practice the "table push-aways" and "fork releases".

I will give myself some kudos for a good week of exercise even though 2 days of hazardous waste management training put me way out of my normal schedule. Tuesday PM CrossFit, Wed PM interval runs, Thurs AM CrossFit. And now heading up the hill to the mountain house for some major gardening/landscaping work and a bike ride or two.
Old 08-30-2012, 07:09 AM
FitDay Member

Pam, your activities compared to my own recent workout levels, make me look like a couch potato! Those are some fabulous exercise activities! Have a great time in the mountains!

I plan to walk/run tonite, and have a nice bike ride in the works on saturday morning, golf on Monday, but no cart for me, this girl is walking the course! Especially since the annual family lobsterbake will be on Monday afternoon! All about planning, right ladies?
Old 08-31-2012, 12:09 PM
Banned

mmmmm Lobsterbake sounds DELISH

146.6 today...a lil loss
Old 09-05-2012, 09:47 AM
FitDay Member

Chris, Pam we’re going to lose those pounds any second now – they really want to vanish! They were gone before, and they will be gone again, now becca, on the other hand, is seeing it sneak down, good work.

154 again, for me, I’m in a challenging time right now, I’m sitting on a jury, and, technically, that means I should be fully excused from work, but I want my clients to be able to depend on me, so I’m zipping over to my office after jury service to answer e-mails. Did a good job carrying a healthy lunch today – I normally do, but nothing about a day hanging in a jury room is normal.

Next week, will be lower!

Abby
Old 09-05-2012, 10:05 AM
Banned

Guys they will be GONE...say it with me..... THEY WILL BE GONE

Originally Posted by dear_abby
Chris, Pam we’re going to lose those pounds any second now – they really want to vanish! They were gone before, and they will be gone again, now becca, on the other hand, is seeing it sneak down, good work.

154 again, for me, I’m in a challenging time right now, I’m sitting on a jury, and, technically, that means I should be fully excused from work, but I want my clients to be able to depend on me, so I’m zipping over to my office after jury service to answer e-mails. Did a good job carrying a healthy lunch today – I normally do, but nothing about a day hanging in a jury room is normal.

Next week, will be lower!

Abby
Old 09-05-2012, 12:19 PM
FitDay Member

THEY WILL BE GONE...THEY WILL BE GONE... THEY WILL BE GONE
Next week. 145 this morning. Yup, the clambake and lobster was fabulous. All I ate on monday and didn't gain anything? Damn, I'm good! Lol.

Just wait til next Wednesday!
Old 09-05-2012, 11:40 PM
FitDay Member

They will be gone, they will be gone, they will be gone. My Jury Duty lunch bag contains carrots, a lovely hummus veggie wrap, and a cut up nectarine. No need to visit the snack bar on the second floor.

Aby
Old 09-06-2012, 01:38 AM
FitDay Member

Ugh! Ive been called to jury duty on the 17th... sounds like you wont be the only one brown bagging it, Abby!
Old 09-07-2012, 10:10 AM
Banned

Sounds like a good JD lunch bag

145.4 for me today

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.