Community
Notices

Who's got just 10-15 Pounds?

Old 07-30-2012, 11:28 AM
Banned

Thanks Beth!!
DJ great job with maintaining!!!

I got so much work to finish up right now on my job......so I don't have time to get my work outs done....just trying to maintain
Old 08-01-2012, 12:29 AM
FitDay Member

Becca, hanging steady sounds good

Welcome Beth, we’ll be rooting for you!

Debra, blueberry picking sounds awesome, I’d love to have those in winter. Sorry about your dog, and hope your planning was good.

Today’s number reflects a truly decadent weekend (why do people have parties with amazing trays of cheese, and serve dinner really late?) but 151 – I’ll call it a fluctuation (up two from last week, but 150 is my maintenance goal).
Old 08-03-2012, 06:46 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Whew! I has taken me over 2 hours to catch up with all the posts since I have been away. Sounds like everyone is in track. Great to see. I haven't weighed myself in a while, but based on how the clothing is fitting I certainaly haven't gained much in my absence .

The weekend is approaching - I hope you all have plans for a little fun and relaxation. I suspect mine is going to be kinda dull compared to the last couple of weekends what with travel and entertaining friends, biking and backpacking, but shew! I am looking forward to a little dullness
Old 08-05-2012, 05:01 AM
Banned

Hey guys, glad to see you back Pam
Abby- yeah im trying to stay close...

I'm 148.0 this week...still doing decent...maybe next couple of weeks
I can get back to my routine.

Hope everybody had a great w/end
Old 08-08-2012, 01:02 AM
FitDay Member

Just a quick Wednesday log 151 - holding steady
Old 08-09-2012, 02:09 AM
FitDay Member

Checking in, ladies. Glad to see all of you holding steady and moving on! Been very busy shame on me for not being more focused!

Still hovering in the same area. 145 this morning. Sure am getting pretty good at practicing maintenance! LOL

But really, just 4 pounds to go and I will be at a normal BMI. I've been looking at that goal number since December 30th and I AM SO CLOSE! I think I am actually afraid to hit goal. Otherwise I'd be there already, right? Subconsciously I think I keep telling myself that once I hit goal I can only go up or something stupid like that? I cant figure it out. I am eating great, and making excuses for not exercising that frankly, are quite lame.

Maybe some of you can relate to this and help kick my head into focus. I am thrilled that I have figured out how to eat and maintain. But really, the goal is within reach. NOEXCUSES!!!!!! aaaaahhhh! I've been reading a lot of the maintenance threads in the hopes it will help too.

I will get there....we all will get there....patience is a virtue... mom always says dont play ball in the house!

Have a nice weekend ladies, talk to you soon and here's to making great choices!
Old 08-13-2012, 11:16 PM
FitDay Member

Default Re- estimating ....

so I started on the 7th in the end after a lot of chaos at home.
I've just weighed my self after the week and have lost 2.5 lbs- not a lot, but its a start
I may have been slightly wishful thinking trying to lose a stone in a month so I have made a new plan to try and do it across a longer period of time....
I've broken it down in to smaller targets so hopefully this will work - one small step at a time
Start= 134lbs
(after 2 weeks)
Target 1 = 129lbs
so I'm at the half way mark and I've hit the 2.5lbs
I haven't even been able to hit the gym as much as I would of liked so there's room for improvement! 2.5 lbs from just healthy eating ! Not too bad
So if I keep this up and go to the gym I'm hoping I'll hit my first target !

My final goal being 119lbs by October 1st (ish )

jonjaxmom- I know what you mean by the excuses ! I'm the same but I realized once I made it a part of my routine, It wasn't so bad. so stick at it ... I see your close to your goal (y) All the best
Old 08-14-2012, 01:37 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks, Beth I know I'll get there soon. Little League Baseball is over, so I am no longer a prisoner of the dugout! LOL Soccer practices have started for my boys, 5 nights a week. Lucky for me, both facilities have a track nearby. 3 nights a week I have a crosscountry offroad track available to me, and 2 nights a week a full-size track. My point is there really is NO REASON WHY I CANT TAKE 45 MINUTES at the beginning of their practices and walk, or run, or bike, or rollerblade. I can do this, and I WILL DO THIS! Pam, enjoy the quiet solitude, lord knows we all could use a little bit of that now and then!!!! Check back with you all tomorrow!
Old 08-14-2012, 05:50 AM
FitDay Member

Hello all! I'm a 5' 2" female wanting to get down from 134.7lb to 119lb. Just over 15lb to lose, so I hope I'm still welcome here! I was down at the 119lb range before Christmas last year, but then Christmas came, then my birthday...then Easter...then I just gave up completely. But before my BMI hits 25 I'm putting a stop to it now, as well as starting running, which I've been doing for a few weeks now. In the more long term, I'd love to get my abs for the first time ever, but one step at a time...

Just discovered this website a few days ago and it's great - I'm a complete graph geek, so it's perfect for me! Hopefully I won't be too much of a lurker and will check in each day - this looks like a great supportive site and having a calculated calorie limit is a great motivation to me. Looking forward to getting to know everyone a bit!
Old 08-14-2012, 12:13 PM
Banned

Hi Hadena!
Welcome, we usually check in with our weights on WED, but whatever date you weigh in is good too.

Everybody is doing a wonderful job, maintaining I'm hanging in there

I may miss the next 2wks....still working on job projects trying to be done
before Labor day...so I gotta put it in higher gear

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.