Community
Notices

Who's got just 10-15 Pounds?

Old 05-03-2012, 12:51 AM
FitDay Member

When I first signed up to Fitday I posted “I need a community to celebrate with” – this is where I can talk about my accomplishements, and not feel like I am one of those annoying people who are always talking about their latest run (I’m starting to like those people more!). I got that, and I so value it!

Thank you Mai, you are an inspriation to me and many others, midnight bike rides, and putting your story out to help all!

Thank you Becca, don’t know you very well, but each encouragement roots me to keep going (not down).

Thank you Hope – I fully expect to be pushing the same three pounds around regularly for the rest of my life, up and down, but that’s not a big swing!

Thank you Chris, congrats on sending that pound back to the Southwest – sorry to hear about your blood sugar story, good luck with the adjustments

Thank you Megan, and congrats on your new decade!

PinkSock, -welcome – we all work together here, and it works!

Thank you Pam, I’ve been reciting your phase – useful when the world wants to get me down!

Have a great day all!

Abby
Old 05-03-2012, 04:26 AM
FitDay Member

Hope, I guess I just need to work harder.
I have been consumed 1500-1600 a day and doesn't lose. I make a big change today. I will only eat 1200 cals for a weeks to see what happen. So far so good. I hope to see a good number next time.
Mai
Old 05-03-2012, 09:15 AM
Banned

Hi Ladies,
PinkSock, you'll love it here.... we weigh in every week really
help up to keep on the straight and narrow
Lastri- yes prob going down in calories should help..hoping it does!!
Canary- that's ok...its just 3lbs....u know about it...so today is a new today..you'll lose those lbs and then some before you know it!!
Megan- way to go on the scales....u go girl

For me- 157.2 last week, 153.8 today ...I reached my mini goal!!
Now, Im headed out of town for the w/end for a wedding!!...can I have
wedding cake?????

Have a great w/end guys!
Old 05-04-2012, 04:34 AM
FitDay Member

BECCA NICE JOB! just wanting to wish you all a great weekend, hoping we all make
good choices as the temptations hit us, and if we fall along the way,

just brush off and keep swimming!!!

Chris
Old 05-07-2012, 03:17 AM
FitDay Member

Unhappy

You guys are so welcoming. It's very refreshing.

I have to admit, this weekend was kinda of bad for me. I ate WAY too much. I tried to make up for it on Sunday morning by going on a hike, but then ended up eating a lot of pizza that night for dinner.

I'm hoping this week will be better. I clearly have a love-hate relationship with food.

Wish I had someone to work out with...I think I lack motivation on my own.
Old 05-07-2012, 03:43 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Pink Sock,

I also had a weekend full of bad behavior - DH's 50th birthday celebration somehow stretched into a 3 day baccanal (spelling?). But, an amazing thing happens every morning, it's a new day!

Workout buddies are awesome - but, if you can't find one, use us for that purpose, we'll root you on!

Abby
Old 05-07-2012, 11:46 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by PinkSock
You guys are so welcoming. It's very refreshing.

I have to admit, this weekend was kinda of bad for me. I ate WAY too much. I tried to make up for it on Sunday morning by going on a hike, but then ended up eating a lot of pizza that night for dinner.

I'm hoping this week will be better. I clearly have a love-hate relationship with food.

Wish I had someone to work out with...I think I lack motivation on my own.

PIZZA... I. love. pizza! Which is why I have to reserve it for a special treat. It is also one of those foods you eat among friends and family, rarely alone, so it's almost always associated with a good time.

Don't worry about it. Move on. It looks like you just need to adopt a few good habits to replace a few not-so-good habits. It takes both time and dedication, but you can do it! One step at a time.

As far as exercise goes, do have have a community center, school, or YMCA close by that offers some classes? It is a great way to get to know people like you and enjoy getting the body moving.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:47 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Becca I hope you had a great weekend. You certainly deserve a little cake to go with that little body!

You are a power house!
Old 05-09-2012, 12:30 AM
FitDay Member

Default I'll call it normal fluctuations

Happy Wednesday All - Weigh ins? For me it was 151 - which is OK, it's up but I'm going to be orbiting around 150 for the rest of my life.

Abby
Old 05-09-2012, 12:27 PM
Banned

Hi Guys,
I did have a great w/end.....had wedding cake as well...had too!!...it was DELISH...the piece wasn't that big tho

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.