Notices

Who's got just 10-15 Pounds?

Old 05-01-2012, 03:03 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by canary52
Steroids, while they work for so many things, are the devil's drug when it comes to weight. I do hope you feel better and I know you can achieve your goal!!Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! BTW I could not stay on South Beach. Calorie restriction is what works for me, hope it does for you too.

I didn't Steroids make weight gain. Is that why I can't lose?
To treat my plantar faciistis my foot doctor give me steroids shot. How long after the shot the side affect will go away do you think?
Mai
Old 05-02-2012, 12:23 AM
FitDay Member

Default Goal goal goal

Megan – those humps are great to get over, see my big news at the end of this message (yes, it really is all about me)

Nvolz – glad to have you here – that snack doesn’t really exist (ok, maybe celery), the endless munching is the problem, how about crochet?

Pam sounds like a great trip, and yeah, microbrews should be overindulged on

Mai, your question seems like a good one to ask a doctor, sorry I can’t help.

OK, ready?

I’m so happy! I moved the big weight on the scale today – it had been firmly on the 150 line(when it was over 200, I wasn’t at a gym with a nice balance scale). Slowly over the years the little weight had been drifting left, today, it got all the way to the left, and still, the balance didn’t change, I moved the big weight over to the left, and the little weight all the way to the right, longer description than needed to say YAY I hit 150 that’s what I’ll call it, it might be 149 point something. I’m a maintenance girl now!
Happier than I should be
Abby
Old 05-02-2012, 12:36 AM
FitDay Member

Default It's amazing!

Abby, that is amazing. There are no words could discribe that. I am so happy for you. You work so hard. Everyday, even though I am not posting. I just came here to look at post from people hard work like you to get inspiration.
YOU'RE ROCK!!!!!!!!!
Love it.
Mai
Old 05-02-2012, 01:01 AM
Banned

Great Job ABBY
Old 05-02-2012, 01:27 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by lastri
I didn't Steroids make weight gain. Is that why I can't lose?
To treat my plantar faciistis my foot doctor give me steroids shot. How long after the shot the side affect will go away do you think?
Mai
I think you should be OK after the shot. I was really talking more about long term steroid use.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:30 AM
FitDay Member

CONGRATS, ABBY!!! WAY TO GO!!!!

I sadly went the other way and gained 3 lbs back!!! So I'm 137 again. Heavy sigh.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:38 AM
FitDay Member

ABBY YOU ARE A ROCK STAR!!!!! I am inspired, amazing and in awe... good job lady! Thank you for the motivation!
and
Hope, take a deep breath, in, out, again...
today you wipe that slate clean and try it new. You can do it, I KNOW IT!!!! You are always here offering support to all of us, now its my turn to give it back to you. DONT GIVE UP! whoo hoo!

ok. so. i. weighed. in. this. morning... got rid of that pesky half pound I brought back from UT/AZ. My blood sugar this week, however is a mess. The two weeks of hiking and eating lots of food has changed my metabolism a bit. when I tried to go back to my same diet plan as pre-vacation, I kept waking up with low blood sugars and the shakes, and STARVING, so I need to take this week to tweek it all again! Adding more protein to my evening snack, hoping that will help. Have a great week everyone!
Old 05-02-2012, 01:42 AM
FitDay Member

Yeah Abby, so happy for you, you did it!
Thanks Hope for the B day wishes!

Today I weigh 139.4....heee ha
I'm very happy about this, down 1 pound from last week, yeah!
Old 05-02-2012, 06:27 AM
FitDay Member

Default Just started! -- need a partner to lose 10-15!

Hey all, I just started on this and hope it works!

I'm hoping to loose 10-15lbs by September. I've stacked on 15 in the last 6 years and it's out of control.

Old 05-02-2012, 06:28 AM
FitDay Premium Member

IT'S HORRAY FOR ABBY DAY!

Well done, my friend!

AND MEGAN'S KILLING THE GOALS.
Awesome, woman!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.