Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 02/27/12

Old 02-28-2012, 09:09 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks April. Congrats on getting the mammo scheduled!
Old 02-28-2012, 09:33 AM
FitDay Member

Default so....drained

I'm so not feeling putting in the workout tonight. Work was a b*&ch late in the day. Wound up not getting out early, but late. And now I'm tired. And cranky. And just not up to it. But I'm GONNA! I HAFFTA!! And I will. For now, I'm going to log my supper before I even cook it. That way I know what I've got to play with later this evening (I'm feeling a snack comin on tonight )
Old 02-28-2012, 10:01 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
I'm so not feeling putting in the workout tonight. Work was a b*&ch late in the day. Wound up not getting out early, but late. And now I'm tired. And cranky. And just not up to it. But I'm GONNA! I HAFFTA!! And I will. For now, I'm going to log my supper before I even cook it. That way I know what I've got to play with later this evening (I'm feeling a snack comin on tonight )

Tori- You could do the pop secrete 100 cal pop corn for a snack tonight, its so warm and fluffy and buttery .. unless of course you were thinking something sweet
Old 02-28-2012, 10:30 AM
FitDay Member

Tuesday Check-In:

1. Take ALL vitamins and supplements. Yes, Yes
2. 80 oz. of water a day, or more. Yes, Yes
3. Calories ALWAYS under 1200. 1085, 1402
4. Walk, weather permitting... nasty winter storm coming in mid-week. No time today. Winter storm... going to snow for the next 6 days!
5. NO bread... nothing, nada, zilch. 0, 0, 0
6. Minimum 3 fruits and veggies a day, preferably more. 3, 4
7. One 1 hour nap/relaxation period each day. (Need to recharge the 'ol batteries... ) No time today, Yes
Old 02-28-2012, 10:36 AM
FitDay Member

Doing great... went a little over on calories today, but I was a little under yesterday, so I guess it all evens out. (Justify, justify ) Winter storm is suppose to hit during the night tonight, 4-12 inches of snow... really?? On the bright side, maybe I'll get out snow shoeing this weekend... backpack, wine, snacks... yum! Will have to be careful not to do mindless eating tomorrow while I'm stuck indoors.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:49 AM
FitDay Member

Quinn ... You can keep the snow, just sayin' We are to get freezing rain and ice overnight tonight. Maybe I should take that back and offer to take your snow!
Old 02-28-2012, 11:54 AM
Super Moderator

I'll hit my #'s for my bonus this week.

It looks like I have one to go and I'll be writing it tomorrow or Thursday. I may actually writie a few more this week. I think once I get a couple over my number that I need for both bonuses I'll start to relax a little.
Old 02-28-2012, 12:29 PM
FitDay Member

Goals:
Health:
Calories: 900-1300M -932, T -975
Weight lift x5 M-Y, T-Y
Cardio 6 hoursM 60, T 30
Plank x 5 M-NT-Y
Weekend some activity
Personal:
Vacuum the carNot yet
Organize the garagenot yet
Wt is down another pound the plateau is over

Quinn Good job lots of green there

Teri thanks for the breakdown on the 30 day shred that's the first time i have seen it detailed. Looks like a good challenge. stick with it.

Mike Congrats on the bonus!!!

April Good for you for taking care of the yearly woman stuff. It's a PITA but very necessary so good for you.

Kay kettlebells that's impressive. I understand your struggle with veggies. I only like a couple of veggies. But i do the best i can.

Amy hope your fingers are getting better. Your a dedicated mom. Kudos.

Joanna good luck on your exam tomorrow.

Shalafi welcome and way to jump in posting your goals

I don't think i got everyone. Sorry to who ever i missed. I enjoy this thread a lot.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:46 PM
FitDay Member

Talking

Tal ~ I just love how you're joining right in & setting your goals. You add a lot to the fun! BTW: You're welcome for the welcome.

Mern ~ Did I miss any updates you had about your "false readings" on your test?

Kay ~ Hang in there! I like your goals. Veggies are hard for me as well. At least, the low carb ones. Finally, I'm at a point where I automatically fix myself & eat at least 2 servings of low carb veggies at lunch. Now this week I'm also thinking about 2 servings of veggies with eve. meal. I believe that if I can do this, so can you - because I'm "Veggie Challenged"! Now for me to get some other healthy habits in control . . .

Mary ~ Hope you have great success this week. I hear you on eating out - it's handy but tricky.

Darlene ~ I'm sending prayers for you!

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
haha, Luv, you're so sweet, it'd be like being scared of a bunny rabbit! but accountability helps!!!
Tori ~ HA!HA! HEEE!HEEE! After this post I'm going back to take a gooooooood look at your workout goals with those "rabbity" sharp eyes of mine. You know, all those veggies I'm eating these days . . . And don't forget that Mike is here to give you a swift kick when you need it! --To Mike-> That's a compliment, Mike.

Mike ~ Did I understand right that you lost 2 lbs this last week?

Amy ~ Thanks to you, I'm doing much better with my water intake this week. What I'm doing now is drinking 16 oz at a time, 4 times per day.

Pam ~ Always good to see you around & observe you meeting your goals!

Joanna ~ You're off to a great start with your exercise. I really wish you only the best on your midterm! I think that's awesome how you're working hard to be healthy in the midst of lots of other "life" happening.

Deborah ~ How are you feeling by now?

Quinn ~ My kids wish there was more snow this last winter. I've friends who live for the snow - snowmobiling, cross country skiing, down hill skiing . .. and lots more. Sounds like you know how to adapt quite well with your health goals.

April ~ I really hope it works out for your son to be in a fitting place for him. I really commend you on sticking with health goals like you have with all the life issues you've been dealt. . . . I'm with you on yard/garden work. I'm healthier this year & so think I'll do better with it this year as well. I'm soon ready for variety exercise.

Kim ~ I'm seeing a lot of beautiful green there. Way to go
!
~~~~~~******~~~~~~
Since joining FitDay in December, my water intake & veggie intake has greatly improved. Also, I'm more active. My kids are more aware what it means to be healthy as well. Just want to thank you all for your help along the way.

Now to keep working the daily/weekly goals and improve on better eating. . .

Last edited by fit4luv; 02-28-2012 at 02:58 PM.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:58 PM
FitDay Member

April I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow I hope your meeting goes well.

Mike Good luck on your marathon this weekend. Nice job on those bonus numbers.

Pam Your vacation sounded great.

Kay I love my veggies but hubby is dieting with me right now and he likes his raw and will only eat carrots, celery,cucumber and salad so today he had 3 servings of cucumber, 2 carrots and 50cal of dip, do you at least like a veggie you could double up servings of?

Amy Sorry to hear about your fingers that must hurt. I bet your costumes are amazing and your dd will look great. Lol I have the whole Richard Simmons sweatin to the oldies set and yes I use it.

Shalafi Welcome.

Kim Sorry to hear your weight is stuck I hope that breaks soon.

Terri How does the work search look any new prospects? I am really liking the 30 day shred, circuit one was so hard for me that I didn’t think I would ever get to two so one day I just said whatever and tried it and I find two and three so much easier than one.

Joanna I hope your test mark is great, it probably will be you usually do very well.

Luv Your smiley drummer needs to be my mascot this week! Thanks for the prayers I appreciate them, I have made a couple decisions and have said things lately that I had to step back and look at so I have been in prayer for discernment and wisdom a lot lately.

Quinn Your actuals look great so far! They are calling for snow here tonight also I am praying they are wrong I really want it to be spring already.

Tori I hope you found some joy in your evening.

Mern Hope all is still well with you! Did you retake your blood test?

Glad to see that you all seem to be doing well. Kaya has her first puppy training tomorrow and its at the same time I get off work so hubby is going to take her and dd and I will get their as soon as I can but it should be super cute to watch. I managed to get in my hike today and hopefully I can get one more in this week I am also hoping that being back at work will get me gym motivated again, I seemed to be more routine with it when my schedule was busy. Have a great night all.

Goals:
Walk 25k: M=4.5k, T=6.2k
Exercise 5 days: M=Walk, T=Hike
Squats 4 days: M=N, T-Y,
Ab work 5 days: M=N, T=Y
Arm work 3 days: M=N, T=N
Calories less than 1400: M=1706, T=1384
Calorie deficit of 5000 for week: M=-229, T=-584
No sugar: M=N, T=N

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.