I'm posting really quickly on my lunch break, but hugs to all, let's go get 'em this week. Tori!!!!
If you don't do your workouts this week there will be CONSEQUENCES! When I am not so frazzled I'll come up with something
My goals are an extension of my shift mid-last week to get myself back in an exercising habit, so they're a little different than normal, but I feel good about them.
1) Calories between 1200-1400. Really aiming for 1300.
2) 30 Day Shred EVERY DAY. No excuses, not even working late!!!!
3) 1 or 2 extra cardio sessions at the gym
4) Calorie deficit of 4,000-5,000. If I keep cals at 1300 every day, this should be extremely doable.
5) In bed by 11:30 every night
6) Protein between 25-30% on average for the week
7) At least 80 oz. of water daily
8) Take my multivitamin
9) Weigh in daily and post here M: 160.4
10) No eating out for lunch all week
, with the exception of lab meeting
1) Continue job search/applications, follow up on jobs with no news
2) Get midterm exam(s) done by Wednesday, latest
3) Take some "me" time every day
4) Don't sweat the small stuff
I'm really trying to get myself back into good habits, and I find I'm more motivated now that I'm forcing myself to work out every day. I burn just over 250 cals on the Shred, so it's not much, but I can feel the soreness and I hope there's some muscle building to help with my overall burn. The soreness is lessening, as well, so maybe the weight numbers will move. I don't mind that it's up from my low right now as I'm sure it's due to soreness/water/what have you.
Also, not eating out for lunch is going to be rough on me, but I know that I've been getting lazy at lunchtime and going out to eat. I make healthy-ish choices, but no matter what, I know I'm getting smacked with sodium. Going out to eat should be a treat, not a habit, unless necessary -- and it's not. I am perfectly capable of arranging my own food! Discipline is the name of the game.
Still on the job hunt but I am trying (and so far, succeeding) to keep a positive attitude. Sending lots of follow-ups out this morning on jobs. I'm expecting to hear a "no" back from most of them considering it's been 3+ months in some cases with no word, but it's better to know.
Happy Monday, all!
Female, 30 years old, 5'4 1/2" tall
Starting weight 1/4/11 = 215.2 lbs.
Weight 5/19/14 = 179.6 (net: -35.6)
Current mini-goal: 175 lbs.
Lowest weight: 156.7 lbs.
150.2 lbs. <--- Official "Healthy BMI" weight
Estimated final goal: 130-140 lbs.
"You don't have to change your life today. You only need to change your day today."