Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread... Who's In? >

7 Day Motivational Thread... Who's In?

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread... Who's In?

Old 02-25-2012, 08:06 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Oh the only challenge was the 4 miles for you. the rest is what I plan on doing this weekend. 4 miles total for the 2 days. How ever you want to do it. Easy enough?
Thank GAWD!! I think I can handle 4. Not sure though cause energy level is pretty much non existent right now. I guess I should make more goals for the weekend. But......eehhhh. Stupid AF showing up early has put me in the Fat is Easier and I Don't Want to Anything kind of funk. I've already consumed more calories today by 4 pm than I normally do in a full day. SIGH I wanna go back on vacation.
Old 02-25-2012, 08:27 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
Thank GAWD!! I think I can handle 4. Not sure though cause energy level is pretty much non existent right now. I guess I should make more goals for the weekend. But......eehhhh. Stupid AF showing up early has put me in the Fat is Easier and I Don't Want to Anything kind of funk. I've already consumed more calories today by 4 pm than I normally do in a full day. SIGH I wanna go back on vacation.
You probably need a vacation from your vacation.
Old 02-25-2012, 08:46 AM
FitDay Member

Default Here's me needing to focus.

Thank you Kim! Great advice.
~*~*~*
OK - Here's my deal yet for this weekend. Usually I consider Sun as my "cushion" day, but this week will be different.

Walking & Water ~> Goals to be completed by Sunday Midnight ->
#1. Walking: 5 miles
#2. Water Intake: 64 oz water x2 (Today & Tomorrow)
Old 02-25-2012, 08:49 AM
FitDay Member

Hope, yup the chicken, spinach, roasted red pepper wrap was SO good that I enjoyed it again today (Saturday) for lunch. I joined you--ate great all day yesterday including dinner at a fish fry at our friend's casual social club, skipping the carby sides of mac and cheese, French fries and hush puppies in favor of fresh veggies with dip and unsweet cole slaw BUT allowed myself some fruit with whipped topping for dessert and then sneaked 2 mini cream puffs. I could have done a whole lot worse and don't regret it. I hope you don't regret and don't have a backlash from your Soba noodles.

Terri, I guess like would be kind of boring if we had all the answers. Glad you met Jillian's challenge (she irritates me--may be a wonderful person, but comes across to me with a "holier than thou" attitude. Maybe I just take her the wrong way.) But it's wonderful that you are so motivated by the 30 day shred and are not up on the scale from the water retention in muscles from bumping up the exercise. Wow, also great about your good feelings on your daily 1300 calorie intake/700 calorie deficit target. I love that you are so pumped over the diet and exercise. Also love your attitude since learning "Ms. First Choice" is taking that job that hopefully one of the other places to which you applied will take you up on your awesomeness. You ARE awesome and are right to profess that. Had to chuckle--reminds me of when I broke off my engagement back in 1969 and told my fiancé our breakup was HIS loss --and to this day I believe it WAS his loss. Goodness, milk is really good for us--your scale had BETTER forgive you for that, or a fat lady from Ohio is gonna come step on it and make it cry. LOL

Mike! Congrats on the policy writing and on your scale being down .6 lbs! Yeah, you deserve a dancing banana!

Tori, glad to know you got home safely and had such a great vacation. OMG, only two pounds of vacation weight! Great job--and that can come off really quickly!

Hope, craziberl, April, Amy, all you other mothers--no one expects you to be the best mother in the world. I've made plenty mistakes and I doubt there's any mother or father that can say they haven't. We just make the best decisions we can at the time with what information we have--and if we fail at that sometimes, we just try to learn from our mistake and do better next time around.

Craziberl, major kudos on getting through those cravings without eating! Great that as soon as you posted, the craving went away. So save that in your bag of tricks/strategies for next time it happens. Wonderful that you have that good blood pressure. I hit it lucky, too--heavy on both sides of my family with high blood pressure, but mine is always in the "optimal" range. Be sure to post your cholesterol results.

Luv, aw, I hope your frown turns into a smile soon.

Kim! OMG 20% body fat is WONDERFUL! So isn't that low enough despite scale numbers? How close are you to your goal weight?

Last edited by Mern; 02-25-2012 at 09:04 AM.
Old 02-25-2012, 09:01 AM
Super Moderator

wow Mern, that's a big banana for such a little loss. I guess I need to crank it up.
Old 02-25-2012, 09:14 AM
FitDay Member

Mike, I was trying to find a smaller one. These are closer--take your pick. LOL

Last edited by Mern; 02-25-2012 at 10:13 AM.
Old 02-25-2012, 10:51 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Mern
Hope, yup the chicken, spinach, roasted red pepper wrap was SO good that I enjoyed it again today (Saturday) for lunch.

Kim! OMG 20% body fat is WONDERFUL! So isn't that low enough despite scale numbers? How close are you to your goal weight?
Mern your wrap sounds great I'm going to try that.

20% is wonderful. If it weren't for this dive in May I would be on a maintainence plan now. Truth is this dive in May will push my body physically in a way science still doesn't understand. So I am trying to stack the odds in my favor by being in peak cardiac and physical status. Perhaps it's also a way to deal with the fear about the dive. I'm not afraid to do the dive but I have to be realistic too, the consequences if something goes wrong could be fatal. My goal is 17%. That's pro athlete level. So, 4# more. These last four will be tough. I love food. This has been tough and I am SOooo grateful to this site and the support of you all.
Old 02-25-2012, 12:36 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Mern
Mike, I was trying to find a smaller one. These are closer--take your pick. LOL

I'll take all 3
Old 02-25-2012, 12:37 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by kimbur96
Mern your wrap sounds great I'm going to try that.

20% is wonderful. If it weren't for this dive in May I would be on a maintainence plan now. Truth is this dive in May will push my body physically in a way science still doesn't understand. So I am trying to stack the odds in my favor by being in peak cardiac and physical status. Perhaps it's also a way to deal with the fear about the dive. I'm not afraid to do the dive but I have to be realistic too, the consequences if something goes wrong could be fatal. My goal is 17%. That's pro athlete level. So, 4# more. These last four will be tough. I love food. This has been tough and I am SOooo grateful to this site and the support of you all.
How deep are you going in May?
Old 02-25-2012, 12:37 PM
FitDay Member

Kim, Hope is the one who told me about that chicken, spinach, roasted red pepper wrap. Yum!

Holy cow! I see where you're coming from now about the weight and physical condition, but that dive sounds scary! We'll sure root for (and pray for, if you don't mind) your success! Big hug to ya!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.