Notices

Well, this has never happened before...

Old 03-19-2010, 09:56 AM
FitDay Member

Almeeker: Congrats on the medium! Love hearing about all this progress and yes, Cassie, it is refreshing to read posts that don't have to do with scale weight (although I'm delighted for every pound of fat gone). But we are getting stronger bodies and cardiovascular systems, more flexible, and get to buy new clothes too! Yae us!!!
Old 03-19-2010, 11:18 AM
FitDay Member

Way to go, all of us and gratz on getting your "booty-licious" on

I'm enjoying where this thread is going, let's keep it up!
Old 03-19-2010, 12:42 PM
FitDay Member

YAY FOR EVERYONE!!

I am so glad you guys could make your side planks, caught a guy checking your booty out, can fit into a size medium, and can stretch all the way, and didn't suck at the gym exercise.

Woo Hoo!!
Old 03-20-2010, 06:23 AM
FitDay Member

Awesome firsts ladies! I'm so proud of everyone.

I too like the idea of measuring progress without a number!

Mine this week was that I ran outside (2.5 miles!) and was not self conscious about how I looked. I just enjoyed having a better fitness level and the music that I was in to. It was a great feeling!
Old 03-20-2010, 07:26 AM
FitDay Member

Ilikechocolate: Isn't it odd that as we grow older we can begin to worry about how others see us, and what a prison that can be? Good for you to just enjoy running...very big deal! We could all learn from the 4 year olds out there who are totally involved in what they're doing and could care less about what anyone thinks.
Old 03-23-2010, 02:41 AM
Super Moderator

Just bumping this and the gratitude thread because I like them!

Jogged for 25 minutes straight last night; no walking. Definitely a first! Maybe not a big deal for you runners, but for me it's something I never would've said I could do .

Oh, and for the first time, I weigh less than my driver's license says I do!
Old 03-23-2010, 03:18 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728

Jogged for 25 minutes straight last night; no walking. Definitely a first! Maybe not a big deal for you runners, but for me it's something I never would've said I could do .

That's awesome!!! Hopefully some day I can say the same...
WTG!!
Old 03-23-2010, 03:59 AM
FitDay Member

Today when I stepped on the Wii Fit balance board, the little BMI needle did not go all the way to the top of the "obese" dial. It's a tiny smidge below that. And that my friends has never happened before. I also discovered that I'm no longer "mobidly obese", now I'm just "obese", since my BMI has dropped below 35. Whooo hoooo hoooo!!! I'm sure that I have been just "obese" before, but it's been long enough that it's like it never happened.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:02 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728

Great job on the jogging, way to go!!! I'm cracking up over the driver's license thing, and curious as to what mine says now.... Now I'm thinking that when I get to my goal weight one of my rewards to myself should be a new driver's license photo. Ummm?
Old 03-23-2010, 04:18 AM
Super Moderator

Yay, al! Yes, I think a new pic would be in order. Here in backwards GA we can renew online for 10 years...so my pic looks nothing like I look now! Although my weight went way up and is now back down.

The 20's of BMI are beckoning to you...keep up the good work!

I just love these things that have never happened before .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.