Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7-Day Motivational Thread starting 2/13/12 >

7-Day Motivational Thread starting 2/13/12

Community
Notices

7-Day Motivational Thread starting 2/13/12

Old 02-16-2012, 10:38 AM
Super Moderator

To say that I was pissed when I saw what some idiot did is an understatement. I would go off on a huge rant on the entire situation but I'll spare y'all today. But I will say this... if your car, truck or SUV is so big that you can't park it without destroying someone's car then you should be walking. Oh yeah, don't be a punk bitch and leave the scene. All I can say is whomever it is better hope they aren't my client! If I find the person I'll probably end up in jail. I mean really??? I can see scuffing or scraping a car when it's parked, but this? Who does this sh!t!! Okay, that's enough, my blood is starting to boil. Later my lovelies!

Old 02-16-2012, 11:41 AM
FitDay Member

Holy Big A$$ Dent Batman!!! Geez Louise!!! I've been the victim of a hit & run parking lot style too, but not like that! And I thought I was pissed when someone took my driver's side mirror off!! Whew!
Old 02-16-2012, 11:51 AM
FitDay Member

I had a great day! Work went well. Got out a little bit early, cruised the Wal-Mart for a few last minute things that I always seem to forget. And then got home and realized, I forgot to get refills for my razor. So apparently I'm going to have to hit up ANOTHER store tomorrow (maybe even the one I work in, but we're kinda expensive and this girl is on a budget). Got my Zumba in tonight too! Now, I do believe that I am going to find some supper. I'm thinking a B-L-O sandwich (unlike others I know how to spell "sandwich"). After supper I think I'll start packing my crap. Anybody want to help me???????

Oh, and before I forget! How abouts how I haven't even made it to NOLA yet and have already picked up some beads?? My Budweiser salesman came in today and had me a bag full of beads and Bud Light Mardi Gras T-shirts! And I didn't even have to flash him!!!

Will post the daily recap later....
Old 02-16-2012, 11:53 AM
FitDay Member

Mike, that's horrible. I had a driver's side mirror clipped once, but nothing like what happened to your vehicle.

Is the parking lot monitored with cameras? Many lots these days are. If so, the police have a shot at finding the dirtbag hit and runner.
Old 02-16-2012, 11:55 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Oh yeah, don't be a punk ass bitch
Ha, I might have to use this tomorrow at work, just cause I can.....
Old 02-16-2012, 12:44 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
Holy Big A$$ Dent Batman!!! Geez Louise!!! I've been the victim of a hit & run parking lot style too, but not like that! And I thought I was pissed when someone took my driver's side mirror off!! Whew!
Yeah, it's big. She's going to have to get another door. No fixing this one. We have another one coming tomorrow from a junkyard. $200 and we don't even know what color it is.

Originally Posted by VitoVino
Mike, that's horrible. I had a driver's side mirror clipped once, but nothing like what happened to your vehicle.

Is the parking lot monitored with cameras? Many lots these days are. If so, the police have a shot at finding the dirtbag hit and runner.
It was at the mall and they have cameras. But they said they probably won't be able to get a plate number from it. It was actually my daughter's car. It's actually her first car, nothing great 1995 Corolla... But it wasn't smashed up, before this.
Old 02-16-2012, 12:52 PM
Super Moderator

Ladies, don't think that because I started this week and I'm off the wagon that you can join me off the wagon. Where is everyone?
Old 02-16-2012, 01:08 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Ladies, don't think that because I started this week and I'm off the wagon that you can join me off the wagon. Where is everyone?
Am I the only one at the front of the wagon? There's plenty of room, and I'm getting smaller by the day!
Old 02-16-2012, 01:12 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
My personal favorite way to use this is, "I don't have time for your bitch-ass-ness," though I don't have the opportunity as much as I would like. It's not a real client-friendly phrase, though some of those snippy girls in detention are asking for it sometimes.
HA!! I'm using this one too! Lucky for me, and unlucky for everyone I work with, I usually do have opportunity to use phrases like these. All. The. Time. I work with a bunch of morons.....
Old 02-16-2012, 01:24 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
Am I the only one at the front of the wagon? There's plenty of room, and I'm getting smaller by the day!
I'm right there with you at the front of the wagon. I think you & I should be cracking the whips this week! We are on a roll!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.