Notices

7-Day Motivational Thread starting 2/6/12

Old 02-11-2012, 07:26 AM
FitDay Member

April, I hope you get more and more good phone calls from your son. Big hug to ya!
Old 02-11-2012, 07:26 AM
FitDay Member

Awwwww don't hide your face Mern!
Old 02-11-2012, 07:30 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Friday Check In

Hi all, hope you're all having a good weekend so far, my day is going well so far, ready to head home soon and get ready to go out and see our favorite band play, it's always a good time. And, I know what's on the menu there and I've already got it logged so I'm good.

1200-1400 cals M-1279 T-1299,1324, 1359, 1100
80 oz water M-64 oz T-80 oz W- 80 oz Th- 80 oz,80 oz
Treadmill T-Th-Sat T-Yes, Th-Yes
5000 steps on non TM days 3479, 3547, 5974
8000 steps on TM days 4985, 5894
Weights and Floor Exercises at least 3 times. No, No,Yes,No,Yes
Post here every day Yes, YesYes, Yes, Yes

April- Glad the call from your son was so positive, it really sounds like he’s heading in the right direction. Have a great time tonight!

Joanna- Glad you’re doing better! Weight can definitely fluctuate from day to day for many reasons, it sure is annoying but remember this weight loss thing is not sprint, it’s a marathon!

Luv- Good job completing your Friday mission! And, congrats on the weight breakthrough, very awesome!

Frances- Welcome! You will find lots of support and great advice here!

Mern- Can’t see anything for your Fri and Sat report, but I hope it was good. Sunday goals look great!
Old 02-11-2012, 07:33 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Hope I'm not dominating the board. . .

Mern ~ Just wanted to say: It's funny, because as I go about my day, I often think about you and how you've come into a plan that's working for you. It's gradually coming together for me ... bit by bit. I need to keep practicing & practicing ... day-by-day. The food thing is the hardest for me. Hope your weekend goes well for you.

To all -> I think it's been a roller coaster of a week for so many here. I hope that each person can find a way to give yourselves TLC along with making healthy choices today.

Old 02-11-2012, 07:33 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Haha Mern, now I see it!! Guess it wasn't too good, but that's ok, back on the wagon you go!
Old 02-11-2012, 07:38 AM
Super Moderator

Great news on the good phone call, April; hope things continue to look up.

Welcome to you, Frances, glad to have you along. This thread gets very busy on the weekedays; weekends are a bit slow.

Joanna, hang on...it'll get better.

Mern, your pic is how I feel after yesterday. Let's make an agreement to get with the program and make it happen the rest of the weekend and next week. I know we can do it!

I'm doing better today so far, but a bit under the weather, so I'll have to force myself to get some exercise in. It's wicked freezing and gusty today, so it will be inside, whatever it is. I is so cold I'm not even thinking about frozen yogurt, for once! Have son's concert at 5, then home to a big pot of homemade chicken veggie soup. The financial issues started off with some differing points of view but we got a good bit hammered out and have a clear plan to get a clear plan, if that makes sense. Back to work now; I'm almost done with the first report.
Old 02-11-2012, 07:51 AM
FitDay Member

Mern --- >> Ha!Ha! You are too funny. No need for shame here . .. I'm just glad that you're here to play for the weekend.

Cassie, if you exercise then I will exercise too. I'll report back this eve.
Old 02-11-2012, 07:54 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by fit4luv
Cassie, if you exercise then I will exercise too. I'll report back this eve.
Deal !
Old 02-11-2012, 07:58 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by dar n
Rant about temptation.
I am suffering from fitday advertising frustration the last couple days. Yesterday I was being tempted by tim hortons lattes for my u.s. friends tim hortons is a donut store in disguise as a coffee shop a small flavored latte is 190 calories and then you are tempted by donuts and coldstone creamery icecream not really a healthy place to be encouraged to visit. Today I have a side screen of thin pretty women asking if I am single and making me feel fat(ok this is my issue not theirs but still)? I get we need advertising and I have no objections to diet and exercise ads or even healthy food ads but Timmy's no thanks.
I'm okay with a Timmie's ad so long as they have to pay so much to advertise that we can all upgrade to Premium for free...
Old 02-11-2012, 07:59 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
Deal !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.