Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/30/12 >

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/30/12

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/30/12

Old 02-03-2012, 11:45 AM
FitDay Member

Julie Thanks I am glad you enjoyed her pics, we just put her license on her collar and she spent 15 min trying to chase it before she realized it’s attached to her it was hilarious.

Fit4luv I love your smileys.

Mike I am going to sound repetitive but I already gave my best advice to Tori, communication is the key to any good relationship so I am glad you are all going to sit down and talk I am positive it will help.

Tori I am glad things are better with the man.

I am off to Costco and then I guess I should cook supper I am feeling so lazy today but at least I got most of my errands ran this afternoon. Have a great Friday night everyone.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:58 AM
Super Moderator

Better late than never update for yesterday.

Health and Fitness

1. Lose 3 pounds: (starting at 184.6)
2. Calorie deficient of 3k: -521, -482, -304, -446 (-1753 so far)
3. Workout 3 times: day off, yes, yes, day off
4. Walk 3 times for at least 3 miles each: day off, day off, day off, 3
5. 3 servings of fruit and veggies: yes, yes, yes, yes
6. Drink 3 liters of water: yes, yes, yes, yes
7. Fish oil 3 times per day: yes, yes, yes, yes

Non Health and Fitness
8. Write 3 policies: 0, 0, 0, 4
9. 3 Random acts of kindness: 0, 0, 0, 0

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 02-03-2012 at 02:05 PM.
Old 02-03-2012, 12:00 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by dar n
Mike I am going to sound repetitive but I already gave my best advice to Tori, communication is the key to any good relationship so I am glad you are all going to sit down and talk I am positive it will help.
Thanks and I agree. She was telling me this morning that we don't communicate. I had to correct her and say YOU don't communicate, I don't have a problem saying what's on my mind.
Old 02-03-2012, 12:26 PM
FitDay Member

Just got back from dinner with the folks and I'm already well over my calorie limit today. Which, no biggie, it was a special occasion. I just can't make a habit of it. Especially while on vaca in a couple of weeks. I don't think I'll consume many more calories tonight. Maybe a beer or a glass of wine. Waiting on CN to get here so we can hang out and watch a movie. Jasmine will be excited, sometimes I think she likes him more than she likes me. When I got home last night and walked in, she was all curled up on his lap like that's where she belongs. She doesn't curl up on my lap! The little hussy.......

Not sure if I'll be able to check in much more this weekend, so here's me wishing you all much success and happiness......
Old 02-03-2012, 02:04 PM
Super Moderator

Where is everyone. Man y'all act like the weekend starts early.

How's up for a weekend challenge? I am! Name what you got.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:31 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hey Mike --

Originally Posted by RunbikeSki
It's a pretty quiet morning for this chatty group.
Soooo the weekend is coming up. Is everyone ready to hitch up their panties and maintain the goals for the next 2 days???

I believe I will hit my exercise goal on Saturday , so if anyone else wants to match my 13.2 miles come on along.

Kidding aside, you all know what to do. Keep your eyes on the prize - and I don't mean the double chocolat, cream-filled cake.

I'll be heading off to Death Valley later this morning. For those of you who have never been there it is hauntingly beautiful. Winter is definitely the time to visit, but spring can be stunning if it is a good rain year and the wildflowers are blooming. The race is an out and back on a paved road with vistas you can get lost in. Since it is small race there will be times when I will be by myself which is a good thing when I get lost in my thoughts and not such a good thing when I forget that this is a race , the object of which is to run as fast as you can.
Pam said this earlier -- and I was coming back to see if any further challenges were made. I'm trying to decide if I can do 13.2 miles.

I'm trying to be creative here, but not thinking very well at the moment.

Do we do collective miles? Hmmmmm . . . I will do 10 miles over the weekend. Could we come up with 100 miles together or some other catchy number?

Last edited by fit4luv; 02-03-2012 at 02:37 PM. Reason: forgot an important word!
Old 02-03-2012, 02:34 PM
FitDay Member

Man! It has been a crazy, busy, stressful week. I haven't even had time to check in here. I was so stressed out today when i got home i wanted to just sit on the couch and relax but I did manage to get myself up and to the gym. It helped, i feel better now.

Health
1) calorie 1600 or less per day M-YT-Y W-YT-Y
2) 64oz water or moreM-YT-YW-YT-Y
3) 5 x cardioM-NT-YW-NT-Y
4) 5 x weightsM-NT-YW-NT-Y
5) eat more fruit and vegetablesM-yT-YW-YT-Y

Life
1) Be positive in my outlook M-y/n?T-sosoW-NT-Y
2) start a packing list for next weeks tripM-NT-NW-NT-N
3) balance the checkbookM-NT-NW-NT-N
Old 02-03-2012, 02:35 PM
FitDay Member

Alright Mike, I'm up for a weekend challenge. I'm on the ski club bus right now heading back from the slopes. I'm over calories for the day, but I put in about 3 hours skiing, so I needed a little extra. I put in 6 miles on Wed., I'm going to make it an even 10 tomorrow. What you got? BTW I can't high light the white text, I'll have to catch up on that tomorrow. But whatever is going on I got your back.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:48 PM
Super Moderator

Luv, You'll have to get Pam involved to get close to 100.

Kim, Good job on making it to the gym! I've had one of those weeks too. Maybe next week will be better for us both.

Amy, I just checked the weather... rain all weekend. That suck b/c I'm supposed to go to a parade tomorrow. I'll see what I can do depending on the weather b/c I refuse to get on a dredmill!
Old 02-03-2012, 02:50 PM
FitDay Member

I'm up for a weekend challenge. We're having nice weather here so I tried walking outside, but made the mistake of taking the dog along. For whatever reason, he wasn't into it, and kept grabbing his leash in his mouth and tugging against me. Finally, I gave up and turned around, and on the bright side he set a very quick pace for the return trip because he was anxious to get home. We only made it 2.41 miles which means I am at 12.41 miles for the week and need to get in 8 miles and a kettlebell workout this weekend, BUT, since 10 is such a nice round number, I am going to try to do 10 miles this weekend. Hopefully some of it will be outside!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.