Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/23/12 >

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/23/12

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/23/12

Old 01-24-2012, 11:21 AM
Super Moderator

If one more bad thing happens today, I am moving to the other side of the world and not leaving a forwarding address. I have been fighting the instinct to eat the house down...I know it is stress...and I am posting to make myself accountable for my choices the rest of the day.
Old 01-24-2012, 11:23 AM
FitDay Member

Oh, Cassie! Hang in there, sweetie! If you cave and eat the house down you're gonna be really down on yourself tomorrow. You want to vent? We're here for you!
Old 01-24-2012, 11:39 AM
FitDay Member

Cassie, head up buttercup!!! Stress sucks. Sucks major patootie! And I'm gonna go walk some of mine out. Not sure how many miles I'll log, but dangit, I'm sick of sitting in the house because it's either raining or too cold. It's not too cold and it's not raining, so I guess I have no excuse. Well, I do have the fall back of I live in the ghetto and it's dark outside, but it didn't work the other night and it's not gonna work tonight either. HOPEFULLY I won't be in the ghetto much longer, the savings is growing and there is this aDORable house that's been for sale for well over a year, and I'm pretty sure they'd come down if I put in a bid. The outside needs a little TLC, but the yard is amazing and the inside looks to have been redone fairly recent. But the YARD!!!! I love me some trees, and it has wonderful trees. And think of the birds! Jas wouldn't know what to do if she got to look at the birds all day again. She gets so bored because of the lack of wild life. Our previous home had a groundhog that would come out, and birds galore, other cats, squirrels, and the of course there were the 2 inside dogs and the neighbor's outside one. I keep saying I'm gonna get her a sister or brother, but it's just not the time.....Oh I'm dreaming about home ownership again. Back to the real world and me getting off my lazy tail and getting some walkin' in. Back in a lil bit folks!!
Old 01-24-2012, 11:41 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
I swear y'all have lost it. Pimp cane > pimp stick.
Yes, but you draw out the dominatrix in Mern, she's not going to let you carry the bigger weapon now is she?
Old 01-24-2012, 11:57 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
If one more bad thing happens today, I am moving to the other side of the world and not leaving a forwarding address. I have been fighting the instinct to eat the house down...I know it is stress...and I am posting to make myself accountable for my choices the rest of the day.
I'm sorry honey. When I'm really whacked out with stress and on the cusp of "binge mode" I try the following:

Yoga
Call a girlfriend and vent
Get a massage (one of my besties is a massage therapist, that's the best of both worlds).
Workout, if the gym is not an option I'll put on a really hard DVD's or maybe the "Just Dance" game.
Go for a nice brisk walk
Get a drink (although not the best low-cal option, the occasional cocktail can be a good thing)
Go shopping (I know that seems crazy but sometimes my stress is from the kids, so leaving the house helps)
Long hot soak, shave my legs, lufa the feet and do a conditioning treatment on the hair, with a sign on the door that says, "if you disturb mom now you will pay for it indefinitely".
Sometimes a little salon therapy helps, mani-pedi, haircut etc, there is a place here in town that does walk-ins, even better they don't speak English so you don't have to make idol small talk.

Last edited by almeeker; 01-24-2012 at 12:00 PM.
Old 01-24-2012, 12:07 PM
Super Moderator

Default Long day

Well I went in for 8am and didn't get out until just now (7pm). Who in the hell works 11 hours when they don't have a time clock? Me... when I need to pimp on my pocket. My bank roll's got to be on swole! I only wrote 1 but I hope I laid the groundwork for a couple more.

I was so busy that I barely had a chance to eat so I ran to Scrubway and got me a foot long sammich. I need to cram in some fruits and veggies and try to find my way to the gym. It's raining now so no walking for me!
Old 01-24-2012, 12:08 PM
Super Moderator

Sounds like someone needs a shrink??
Old 01-24-2012, 12:10 PM
FitDay Member

Tuesday Report

Health & Fitness Goals:

1. 1,400 calories daily + WEEKENDS!!! 1,397, 1,400
2. 100 oz water + WEEKENDS!!! Y,Y
3. Calorie deficit 5,000 total. -961 (total: )
4. Exercise 7 hours. 90 min, 30 min (total 2:00)
5. Log everything, INCLUDING WEEKENDS!!! Y,Y
6. Weigh daily and post, INCLUDING WEEKENDS!!! 167, 164

Other Goals:

1. Finish painting rabbit cage and put wire on, buy materials for 2 more. N, Bought the wire mesh for the sides.
2. Call sheet metal guy and get poo pan ordered. N, I called and went , need to call a different guy tomorrow.
3. Housework 1 hour daily + 1 load of laundry. INCLUDING WEEKENDS!!! N,Y,YY
4. Cross 10 things off the "list". 0,1
5. Order parts for elliptical. N, I dropped off the broken part to a machine shop, we'll see, it's going to cost more than I hoped, but it'll probably be the last time I have to replace that part.
6. Writ
e Valentine letter and work on photo. N,N

Today was alright, calories were good, workout was low, I put down that I got all my housework done, but I may have to revise that later, as I'm not quite done. I made some headway on the elliptical today. The part that keeps breaking is made out of plastic, so today I called a machine shop and took the broken part to them for an estimate on a new piece made of metal.

gotta go DH is calling.
Old 01-24-2012, 12:30 PM
FitDay Member

yikes, hang in there! thinking of you!
Old 01-24-2012, 12:33 PM
FitDay Member

It's official. I'm sick. No exercise for me tonight. I'm glad I have sugar free Jello because it is the only thing I want to eat with my throat feeling like it does.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.