Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7-Day Motivational Thread starting 1/16/12 >

7-Day Motivational Thread starting 1/16/12

Community
Notices

7-Day Motivational Thread starting 1/16/12

Old 01-19-2012, 12:47 PM
FitDay Member

Darlene... I am so sorry about Mocha. It is very hard but it is the best decision you could make for him. I know I still cry to think of my boy I lost in November 2010
Old 01-19-2012, 01:05 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
It's from the second most hilarious episode of Seinfeld ever. Jerry is dating this girl, but he can't remember her name, and the entire episode keeps going back to him trying to figure it out. The only thing he does remember is that her name rhymes with a female body part. At one point Jerry, Cramer and George are wracking their brains because he really likes her, Cramer's ideas are hilarious. Anyway at the end of the show she realizes that he doesn't know her name and she dumps him and he's like, "no wait DOLORES come back, I remember now".
I so remember this now!!! LOL
Old 01-19-2012, 01:07 PM
FitDay Member

Sorry to those of you who didn't get the DP reference. Some of you googled and understand why I won't be explaining this one on the board LOL!
Old 01-19-2012, 01:09 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
There's a new Motel 6 in New Orleans east. I was just saying motel 6 because I know you're on a budget, plus you'll probably just we there to sleep... or pass out.
I'm just busting your chops. And I've only passed out ONCE, ever! That may change, but for now the streak continues. I've learned what my limit is. Sadly "my limit" is still much much more than the average frat boy.

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
At least we're all on the same wavelength today on various topics...safety in numbers and all that. Or shared delusions, whichever.
Apparently the shared delusions run across the board.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:12 PM
FitDay Member

Quick check-in, then I'm going to crash on the couch. Sooooo glad that the weekend is almost here! Hmmm.... looks like I have to go to the Urban Dictionary, too! lol I actually knew a guy with the world's worst name, but I'm not going to post it here. What in the world his parents were thinking, I'll never know.

Thursday:

1. Log EVERYTHING! Yes, Yes, Yes
2. Calories around 1200 during the week; 1500 on weekends. 1187, 1102, 996
3. Drink, drink, drink. Yes, Yes, Yes
4. Re-eliminate bread... a big problem lately. 0, 0, 0
5. 2-3 fruits and veggies a day; no excuses. 2, 3, 2
Old 01-19-2012, 01:17 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
Sorry to those of you who didn't get the DP reference. Some of you googled and understand why I won't be explaining this one on the board LOL!
When I did google it, it took me back to one of my drivers was "sharing" with me that he stumbled on (in white) pegging while googling home repairs. Not real sure HOW he stumbled upon that while looking up home repairs, but he swears that's what he was doing. The next thing I know, he's stolen my phone and googled it for me just to see my reaction. It's worthy of a few 's too!
Old 01-19-2012, 01:19 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by quinnesec
Quick check-in, then I'm going to crash on the couch. Sooooo glad that the weekend is almost here! Hmmm.... looks like I have to go to the Urban Dictionary, too! lol I actually knew a guy with the world's worst name, but I'm not going to post it here. What in the world his parents were thinking, I'll never know.
The guy's basketball coach at my old high school, his given name was Richard Cox. But went by Dick.....yeah, all the boys got a kick out of that one.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:32 PM
FitDay Member

Walked 6 miles on the treadmill tonight in about the same amount of time it took me to walk 5 miles the other day. It was a good day. :-)
Old 01-19-2012, 01:54 PM
Super Moderator

There's a well-known and commonly-used cognitive test called the Woodcock Johnson. Somehow it just strikes me funny whenever I see it in the testing cabinet.

So far, so good tonight. I'm back on network connection so hopefully I can catch up with my posting later. I am giving myself a pat on the back for not sliding off the edge of a cliff tonight. I got home at 7:30 after a 10-hour day, hadn't eaten since 12, was famished and since hubby was just rolling in too, the vote was for Chinese, which I usually make here. We ordered in, I made a good choice, ate about a third of it, and got it all logged in as best I could.

Maybe that's a no-brainer for some, but there were a bunch of traps I could've fallen victim to.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:47 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
There's a well-known and commonly-used cognitive test called the Woodcock Johnson. Somehow it just strikes me funny whenever I see it in the testing cabinet.

So far, so good tonight. I'm back on network connection so hopefully I can catch up with my posting later. I am giving myself a pat on the back for not sliding off the edge of a cliff tonight. I got home at 7:30 after a 10-hour day, hadn't eaten since 12, was famished and since hubby was just rolling in too, the vote was for Chinese, which I usually make here. We ordered in, I made a good choice, ate about a third of it, and got it all logged in as best I could.

Maybe that's a no-brainer for some, but there were a bunch of traps I could've fallen victim to.
I was watching The Big Bang Theory tonight and there was a running bit through tonight's show about wood. The guys were playing some kind of board game and they had to build pens for their sheep, and Sheldon kept asking "do either of you guys have wood? I need to erect my pen, and I need your wood. My erection is wood". And seeing as how the past few hours have been a smidge off color here, I thought it was too funny.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.