Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
15 in 15 Easter Goal, anyone want to try? >

15 in 15 Easter Goal, anyone want to try?

Community
Notices

15 in 15 Easter Goal, anyone want to try?

Old 03-18-2012, 10:32 AM
FitDay Member

St. Pat's was baaaaaad. Lots of sweets. Getting back in the saddle today with salad for dinner and a walk in the woods (at close to 80 degrees - sweetness).
Old 03-18-2012, 10:42 AM
FitDay Member

So far the weekend has been good. Cooked meals all weekend except last night, went for Mexican, got Carnitas Tacos. Just good ol' slow cooked pork with lime juice on Corn tortillas. Hope my official weigh in on Wednesday goes as well as this morning's. Happy face and a little fist pump to start my day today.

Eager to hear from all of you!
Old 03-19-2012, 02:38 AM
FitDay Member

I have changed my goal to one that I am working on with our weight loss challenge at work, but I haven't forgotten about this one. My goal here is to be 259.0 by Easter. This morning's weigh in put me at 259.6lbs. So only .6 to go! I started at 274.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:33 AM
FitDay Member

Great work WildBeaners! What a wonderful way to start your week! A total loss of 71.6 pounds!!! I am so proud of you!
Old 03-19-2012, 12:09 PM
FitDay Member

Hello,

Whew, loose 15 pounds by Easter! I think I could try to do that. Today is March 19th and Easter Sunday is the second Sunday in April this year. I'll weigh myself again first thing in the morning to see what my weight is and attempt to loose 15 pounds from whatever I weigh as of tomorrow morning!
Old 03-20-2012, 01:37 AM
FitDay Member

Hello Everyone,

Okay I weighed myself this morning and found that since I started FitDay I've already lost 4 lbs and I've only been here 3 days so far! Anyway, I'm ready to dive into the Easter challenge as of today to see if I can loose 15 pounds by Easter! If I can do that, I should be right at my goal as well or very near it because all I need to get down to is 120!
Old 03-20-2012, 08:52 AM
FitDay Member

Don't go crazy Terri! I started this thread back the last week of DECEMBER. Just think of a pound a week until Easter, okay? I've not lost anywhere close to it... You can see the rickety rocks I am slowly climbing down in my signature, but it is still my goal...

I am on the last leg of my loss and need some folks to help me keep motivated. Thanks for jumping in with both feet and then some.
Old 03-29-2012, 04:00 PM
FitDay Member

Weighed in last night at 298.6 That gave me a 3.4lb lose from the week before. I really haven't did anything different other then circut training Monday nights, followed by water arobics Tuesday nights. Both classes are an hour. Then the rest of the week I get in 40 min a day from walking 20 min. and then biking for 20 min. I do one in the morning and one in the afternoon. This way I can switch day to day on what I do first. Plus it helps with not feeling like I can't stick to it. Hope everyone is having a great week. My next weigh in will be Tues. morning with my dietitcian and then I weigh in again Wed night with class.
Old 03-30-2012, 01:07 AM
FitDay Member

Great Job LMB!!! I didn't lose this week... but I didn't gain either. So... I count that as a maintenance pound! Gone and gone for good!

LMB I like how you split up your workouts. Sometimes it is hard to carve out a chunk of 40 minutes, but two 20 minutes are a lot easier to find and do. I also LOVE water aerobics, I love it so much I limit myself to once a week and when I am there, I REALLY go at it! Then afterwards I walk in the water for 30 minutes to an hour... Figure I am already wet, might as well. It is wonderful resistance work, I walk in chest deep water. I sometimes even jog in the water (I don't really care for jogging, but I don't mind jogging in the water) give it a try! Your weight goal is a good one... not a set number. I have adjusted my weight goal about 5 times... now I am trying to find that magic number... what can I maintain and what am I happy with. I'm okay with the weight I am, but I would like to bring it down another 10 pounds or so and see if I can maintain that.
Old 04-08-2012, 04:58 AM
FitDay Member

Well my weight loss warriors... Easter is here, Christ is Risen, Christ is Risen indeed! How'd everyone do??? I didn't make my goal, but I lost. And for that I am grateful. Thank you for all your help and encouragement over the last 15 weeks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.