Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
15 in 15 Easter Goal, anyone want to try? >

15 in 15 Easter Goal, anyone want to try?

Community
Notices

15 in 15 Easter Goal, anyone want to try?

Old 01-08-2012, 04:38 PM
FitDay Member

Frenchhen, on the days you don't get in your water how do you feel? I've noticed the days I don't drink enough water I don't have any energy. Here's to drinking up. Water that is.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:38 PM
FitDay Member

LMB- when i don't get in all my water, I feel sluggish, not sure if it is mental... When I have that water requirement I know I am on the right track.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:33 PM
FitDay Member

Hi guys, was my weigh in this morning, i lost 4pounds woop woop, only making me want to eat healthy and exercise more!! well done to everyone else who lost weight this week xxxx
Old 01-12-2012, 04:46 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Newjen2012
Hi guys, was my weigh in this morning, i lost 4pounds woop woop, only making me want to eat healthy and exercise more!! well done to everyone else who lost weight this week xxxx
Way to go girl! Keep up the good work!
Old 01-14-2012, 12:40 AM
FitDay Member

WONDERFUL! what do you credit it to? I love to get motivated by others success!
Old 01-15-2012, 09:25 AM
FitDay Member

Weighing in today at 150 lbs. Kind of a slow week weight loss wise, but at least I didn't gain any back. Hope everyone is doing well :-)
Old 01-18-2012, 01:10 AM
FitDay Member

great job Dani!

Well I am stuck-ish. Been stuckish for a while... so it is time to do things differently. I am one of those crazy people who weigh every day. So it fluctuates just a pound up and pound down. Starting Monday I cut out about 300 calories from my normally 1800 calorie intake, so we'll see what happens in a week. When Lent arrives I will be cutting out an additional 100... so that should show progress too.

I MALL WALKED yesterday with my pedometer! Not a bad workout. Good people watching and walking by temptations at every turn. Lots of good smells in a Mall, Pretzels, Cinnamon buns, Giant COOKIES, one even literally had my name on it! But like Dionne Warwick I "Walked on BY-Y-Y-Y"
Old 01-18-2012, 05:57 PM
FitDay Member

Default hey guys

lost another 2 pounds this week. Still motivated!! We can do this xxx I credit to staying at 1400 calories a day and walking when i can x
Old 01-19-2012, 01:49 AM
FitDay Member

lost another 2 pounds this week. Still motivated!! We can do this xxx I credit to staying at 1400 calories a day and walking when i can x
Thanks New Jen! I will try that too, 1400 will also be my limit... hooray! I'll get my walk in today and yoga tonight. (I did weigh in on my daily "jump on the scale" morning ritual, and if all is well, I will show a nice loss next Wednesday...)
Old 01-19-2012, 01:52 AM
FitDay Member

Newjen--Congratulations and celebrations! Keep up the good work! Frenchen, passing the Cinnabon's by takes a will power of steel. I'm sure you'll drop this week by cutting out the additional 300 cals. It's not my day to weigh in yet (but I weigh myself daily) but today I did break out of the 150's. Hopefully I can keep it off until weigh in day (well actually, hopefully I can keep it off for good). I really appreciate this thread, you ladies are an inspiration. I'm still slacking on the exercise and losing just from restricting. I did call the office this morning to have them program my id card into the workout center, so by tomorrow I should be able to work out anytime of day until 2am in the morning. I'll just have to get my butt in gear and do it! I don't feel like doing much these days, and have felt that way for about three months now. I have bipolar disorder and the doctors have been tinkering with my meds trying to get me out of a low cycle (depression) that started around 3 months ago. It seems I always get a low cycle in the winter. I know that exercise would help improve my mood and increase my energy levels, but I'm so depressed that I literally don't want to leave my house or do anything. I don't even do my hair or makeup these days and pretty much live in my pj's. Ugghh. Anyway, the doctors changed my medicine again this week so hopefully I'll be getting some spunk back in my step soon. I bought a Kettlebell (7lbs) and it came with a workout DVD and I could do this in the comfort of my own home. Maybe that would be a good place to start. Anyways keep up the good work ladies! Think of how great it will be to be 15lbs lighter at Easter.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.