Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
15 in 15 Easter Goal, anyone want to try? >

15 in 15 Easter Goal, anyone want to try?

Community
Notices

15 in 15 Easter Goal, anyone want to try?

Old 02-09-2012, 01:06 AM
FitDay Member

What wonderful news LMB! Congratulations!
Old 02-09-2012, 10:05 PM
FitDay Member

thank you french, well weighed myself this morning another 2 pounds lost.. a total of 1 stone 5 lbs since the start!! i will keep going and keep letting you know how im gettin on xxx
Old 02-10-2012, 08:40 AM
FitDay Member

Yes NEW JEN! Please do because you are helping me keep going!
Old 02-12-2012, 11:17 AM
FitDay Member

148 this week. Keep up the good work gals!
Old 02-13-2012, 01:24 AM
FitDay Member

Great news Dani, you are solidly in the the 140's that is a comfort. Don't you think? I feel that way at least. I am really slowly losing this last 15 pounds. But it is solid losses. So I cannot be disheartened. Sure it would be great if I was losing at the rate I had set out in December, but I continue to look back, thanks to this wonderful FITDAY.com program and I can see where I was a few months ago, and compare then 6 months and then look back at a year ago... and I can stay motivated through that. I hope you all are doing that too. I still aim to lose 15 pounds by Easter. I've got lucky 13 pounds to go, and today is the 13th. So I will use that to set my daily caloric goal of 1300 and see if that can work for me!
Old 02-13-2012, 02:06 AM
FitDay Member

I'm sorry that I haven't been keeping up with this thread like I should be but wanted to drop in and say that since the beginning of the challenge I have lost 11.6lbs of the 15 goal! Good work everyone on all your losses!!! <3
Old 02-13-2012, 09:17 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
I'm sorry that I haven't been keeping up with this thread like I should be but wanted to drop in and say that since the beginning of the challenge I have lost 11.6lbs of the 15 goal! Good work everyone on all your losses!!! <3
Congradulations! What are some of your changes in eating/working out that have helped you?
Old 02-14-2012, 04:26 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by LMB2011
Congradulations! What are some of your changes in eating/working out that have helped you?
I haven't really made many changes since I started my plan almost a year ago.

The major things that I do are:
~drink 100oz water a day
~limit one can diet soda a day (some days none at all)
~no salt added to my plate
~eat more whole fruits and veggies
~limit the night time snacks (only have a night snack 1-2 times a week other than s/free popsicles
~walk on lunch 1.5-2 miles as often as possible
~workout at home 1hr 3-4 times per week

I'm very willing to help anyone out there so if you have any questions please let me know
Old 02-16-2012, 08:32 AM
FitDay Member

Okay I weighed yesterday at 136.5 again... which is happy, not run around the room happy but not displeased. I am keeping at this! I am walking every day, I am eating a little less so, something's gotta give sooner or later...
Old 02-18-2012, 05:43 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
I haven't really made many changes since I started my plan almost a year ago.

The major things that I do are:
~drink 100oz water a day
~limit one can diet soda a day (some days none at all)
~no salt added to my plate
~eat more whole fruits and veggies
~limit the night time snacks (only have a night snack 1-2 times a week other than s/free popsicles
~walk on lunch 1.5-2 miles as often as possible
~workout at home 1hr 3-4 times per week

I'm very willing to help anyone out there so if you have any questions please let me know
Thank you for sharing your tips. This week has been somewhat of a bad week for me food wise. I've been so busy that I haven't felt like eating much, which has lead to over eating at dinner. However I did weigh in Wed. night at 305.6. That was a great feeling. I'm almost 100% sure that the rebound weight is due to eating to many calories and not drinking enough water. Current weight as of today is 308. My goal for this week is to walk 2 miles in 40 minutes or less. I currently have been walking a mile in 20 min. Walking does feel good.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.