Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
15 in 15 Easter Goal, anyone want to try? >

15 in 15 Easter Goal, anyone want to try?

Community
Notices

15 in 15 Easter Goal, anyone want to try?

Old 03-02-2012, 03:31 PM
FitDay Member

I'm so thankful for this group. This week I have found myself smiling more. It's all because of everyone supporting each other on here. Here's to another great week of seeing the number move down. -2.2 this week! 301.2
Old 03-03-2012, 01:54 AM
FitDay Member

Talking

Originally Posted by LMB2011
I'm so thankful for this group. This week I have found myself smiling more. It's all because of everyone supporting each other on here. Here's to another great week of seeing the number move down. -2.2 this week! 301.2
Me too! Not only do I want to succeed for me, I want to succeed for you too. I didn't eat my "normal dessert" last night, (Greek yogurt with cranberries and walnuts and honey) I opted for two tiny tangerines. I figured I saved about 100 calories by making the switch. 100 calories, not a huge deduction, but if I do that switcheroo a few times a week along with my exercise, I might lose a quarter pound more? Doesn't sound like a lot but I would drive four miles out of my way to save three cents on gas... So I guess it is the same philosophy.
Old 03-03-2012, 11:19 PM
FitDay Member

Default Progress

I dipped down to 167.6 again today, and 169 seems to be gone. I haven't been above my goal graph line in a week. Right on it, but not above. As of today I have about half a pound to lose in the next 10 days, but realistically it's more like a pound. VEry do-able. The relief is just wonderful.

LMB, congrats on your week's success!
Old 03-07-2012, 02:14 AM
FitDay Member

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of weeks. Pretty crazy. I am now recuperating from minor surgery...had some uterine polyps removed. Fun. I weighed in at 127.2 but need to take it easy for a few days before I can begin exercising. I have an additional motivation to get back into shape: 25 year high school reunion coming up this year! I can't believe it's been that many years. As you can see from my sig line, I had been two pounds away from my goal and then I flaked and the pounds have come back. I have about 12 pounds to go to meet my weight goal but also need to tone up.
Congrats to all the success everyone has been making. I will try to weigh in on Mondays.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:59 AM
FitDay Member

Okay today was my weigh in day 137.5 That is how it goes. Oh well. next week it will be gone... and I know it to be true because, well, because. I'm not giving up, my goal was to lose it all by Easter, but if it takes longer, it takes longer. I am eating a little less, moving more. I just need to stay on top of my water intake.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:29 AM
FitDay Member

Funny little post, yes I am one of those compulsive people who weigh daily, same time every day... today I was down 1.5 pounds from yesterday... hahaha... I will stay with my weigh in for yesterday, regardless, have a good laugh and get ready for next Wednesday.

Sipping my glass of water... Glad for the ups and downs!
Old 03-10-2012, 12:00 AM
FitDay Member

Officially lost 11 pounds as of today! Weighing 166 now. My goal was 167 by the 14th. Thankfulness! Next goal will be 156 pounds by May 30, which I just realized is two days after the pool opens. Hoping to move into a smaller swimsuit this year, and to be in a regular maillot (no little skirt to cover lumpy thighs) next summer. Ithink it's really going to happen this time.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:53 AM
FitDay Member

Went to my fist spinning class yesterday. Talk about a leg work out. I thought leg lunges hurt. I still feel it when I walk down the stairs. Looking forward to the circuit Mnday night and water aerobics Tuesday night. Friday is Spinning again. I'm not really sure if I want to go back though. I'm thinking I'll just hop on my bike and go for an easy ride around town for an hour. This week I had a hard time with in my daily fat grams, and noticed I've been downing water like crazy. I'm hoping it's just because of the medication. I barely walk out of the kitchen into the next room and I'll have my class half gone if not all the way gone. Maybe I'm really moving more then what I think. Maybe my body is making up for puking in the middle of the night Wed. Hope everyone has a good weekend. My sister told me she most likely is due with number 4 today. That was exciting news. I hope her oldest is excited. He is 10. The second oldest is 5 and the little one for right now is 3.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:28 AM
FitDay Member

Glad to hear everyone is still getting after it!

Calla! 11 pounds is so wonderful! Pool time is a good goal. I am sure you will make it!

ET2Lose- Looking forward to your weigh in tomorrow??

LMB- Wonderful news for your sister! You are really going after all the workouts you can. that is so motivating!

I had a weekend where I didn't move as much as I should. Visiting relatives. But I did pack my own "mess bag" of fruits, Greek yogurt, ingredients to make a breakfast casserole, snacks... so that I KNEW I could get in one good meal a day and healthy snacking in between. Yay! No scale there so we will see in the morning if it paid off. I'm scared about the "not moving as much as I should" part. i wore my pedometer and the numbers were AWFUL... Most days I get as many steps from 6 am to 7:30 than I got all day yesterday. I'll make it up. BELIEVE ME I will!!!
Old 03-12-2012, 12:09 PM
FitDay Member

Default mom of 5

Hi Everyone,
I am new here, just joined 3 days ago. I like having to track everything, but having a little trouble finding my way around this site. How do you know how many carbs, proteins, etc. you are SUPPOSED to have each day? I see what my percentages are, but have no idea if I am on track or way off.
I am 55, mom of 5, fairly active, 5'7" and around 195. Have always struggled with my weight, and I am tired of it. Been dieting for a few months now and realy enjoying going to the gym. I have more energy than I have in a long time. Clothes are fitting better, but I WANT TO BUY SMALER CLOTHES!!!! Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.