Go Back   FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2012, 03:31 AM   #111 (permalink)
FitDay Member

Send a message via Yahoo to LMB2011

I'm so thankful for this group. This week I have found myself smiling more. It's all because of everyone supporting each other on here. Here's to another great week of seeing the number move down. -2.2 this week! 301.2
Goal: 285

My Desirable weight: 125-160 (Lowest-Highest)

I'm just making lifestyle changes.

Wii Scale
3-29-2011 312lbs
3-30-2012 299lbs
4-2-2013 296lbs
LMB2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 01:54 PM   #112 (permalink)
FitDay Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMB2011 View Post
I'm so thankful for this group. This week I have found myself smiling more. It's all because of everyone supporting each other on here. Here's to another great week of seeing the number move down. -2.2 this week! 301.2
Me too! Not only do I want to succeed for me, I want to succeed for you too. I didn't eat my "normal dessert" last night, (Greek yogurt with cranberries and walnuts and honey) I opted for two tiny tangerines. I figured I saved about 100 calories by making the switch. 100 calories, not a huge deduction, but if I do that switcheroo a few times a week along with my exercise, I might lose a quarter pound more? Doesn't sound like a lot but I would drive four miles out of my way to save three cents on gas... So I guess it is the same philosophy.
Old 03-04-2012, 11:19 AM   #113 (permalink)
FitDay Member

Default Progress

I dipped down to 167.6 again today, and 169 seems to be gone. I haven't been above my goal graph line in a week. Right on it, but not above. As of today I have about half a pound to lose in the next 10 days, but realistically it's more like a pound. VEry do-able. The relief is just wonderful.

LMB, congrats on your week's success!
callaquill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 02:14 PM   #114 (permalink)
FitDay Member

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of weeks. Pretty crazy. I am now recuperating from minor surgery...had some uterine polyps removed. Fun. I weighed in at 127.2 but need to take it easy for a few days before I can begin exercising. I have an additional motivation to get back into shape: 25 year high school reunion coming up this year! I can't believe it's been that many years. As you can see from my sig line, I had been two pounds away from my goal and then I flaked and the pounds have come back. I have about 12 pounds to go to meet my weight goal but also need to tone up.
Congrats to all the success everyone has been making. I will try to weigh in on Mondays.

Weekly Weights:
136.0 (Dec 31, 2012)
135.0 (Jan 7, 2013)

Current Weight:134.0 (Jan 14, 2013)

Height:5'2"
Goal Weight: 110.0

Goal Date: Jun 22, 2013
etlosenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:59 PM   #115 (permalink)
FitDay Member

Okay today was my weigh in day 137.5 That is how it goes. Oh well. next week it will be gone... and I know it to be true because, well, because. I'm not giving up, my goal was to lose it all by Easter, but if it takes longer, it takes longer. I am eating a little less, moving more. I just need to stay on top of my water intake.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:29 PM   #116 (permalink)
FitDay Member

Funny little post, yes I am one of those compulsive people who weigh daily, same time every day... today I was down 1.5 pounds from yesterday... hahaha... I will stay with my weigh in for yesterday, regardless, have a good laugh and get ready for next Wednesday.

Sipping my glass of water... Glad for the ups and downs!
Old 03-10-2012, 12:00 PM   #117 (permalink)
FitDay Member

Officially lost 11 pounds as of today! Weighing 166 now. My goal was 167 by the 14th. Thankfulness! Next goal will be 156 pounds by May 30, which I just realized is two days after the pool opens. Hoping to move into a smaller swimsuit this year, and to be in a regular maillot (no little skirt to cover lumpy thighs) next summer. Ithink it's really going to happen this time.
callaquill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:53 PM   #118 (permalink)
FitDay Member

Send a message via Yahoo to LMB2011

Went to my fist spinning class yesterday. Talk about a leg work out. I thought leg lunges hurt. I still feel it when I walk down the stairs. Looking forward to the circuit Mnday night and water aerobics Tuesday night. Friday is Spinning again. I'm not really sure if I want to go back though. I'm thinking I'll just hop on my bike and go for an easy ride around town for an hour. This week I had a hard time with in my daily fat grams, and noticed I've been downing water like crazy. I'm hoping it's just because of the medication. I barely walk out of the kitchen into the next room and I'll have my class half gone if not all the way gone. Maybe I'm really moving more then what I think. Maybe my body is making up for puking in the middle of the night Wed. Hope everyone has a good weekend. My sister told me she most likely is due with number 4 today. That was exciting news. I hope her oldest is excited. He is 10. The second oldest is 5 and the little one for right now is 3.
Goal: 285

My Desirable weight: 125-160 (Lowest-Highest)

I'm just making lifestyle changes.

Wii Scale
3-29-2011 312lbs
3-30-2012 299lbs
4-2-2013 296lbs
LMB2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:28 PM   #119 (permalink)
FitDay Member

Glad to hear everyone is still getting after it!

Calla! 11 pounds is so wonderful! Pool time is a good goal. I am sure you will make it!

ET2Lose- Looking forward to your weigh in tomorrow??

LMB- Wonderful news for your sister! You are really going after all the workouts you can. that is so motivating!

I had a weekend where I didn't move as much as I should. Visiting relatives. But I did pack my own "mess bag" of fruits, Greek yogurt, ingredients to make a breakfast casserole, snacks... so that I KNEW I could get in one good meal a day and healthy snacking in between. Yay! No scale there so we will see in the morning if it paid off. I'm scared about the "not moving as much as I should" part. i wore my pedometer and the numbers were AWFUL... Most days I get as many steps from 6 am to 7:30 than I got all day yesterday. I'll make it up. BELIEVE ME I will!!!
Old 03-13-2012, 12:09 AM   #120 (permalink)
FitDay Member

Default mom of 5

Hi Everyone,
I am new here, just joined 3 days ago. I like having to track everything, but having a little trouble finding my way around this site. How do you know how many carbs, proteins, etc. you are SUPPOSED to have each day? I see what my percentages are, but have no idea if I am on track or way off.
I am 55, mom of 5, fairly active, 5'7" and around 195. Have always struggled with my weight, and I am tired of it. Been dieting for a few months now and realy enjoying going to the gym. I have more energy than I have in a long time. Clothes are fitting better, but I WANT TO BUY SMALER CLOTHES!!!! Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
donmommar is offline   Reply With Quote