Notices

5-15 Pounders Weekly Check-In

Old 03-08-2010, 02:30 PM
Super Moderator

Arrow 5-15 Pounders Weekly Check-In

It's that time! Hope you all had a great week and weekend. Check in what matters and thanks for sharing!
Old 03-08-2010, 10:26 PM
FitDay Member

Oh I'm first, I guess here in the UK we're up earlier than our American cousins

Well I'm not too sure how this works so I'll just tell you how I'm getting on...

I am 145lb, exactly the same as this time last week (grrr), although during the week I have gone down and back up 1lb :/

BUT, I am not giving up.... going away for a few days this weekend coming but the hotel has a gym and a pool so I'm planning to sweat off any excess calories eaten
Old 03-08-2010, 10:44 PM
FitDay Member

Missmatch: Glad you're here! Don't worry too much about that scale. If you're "doing the work", good stuff is happening! Good for you for choosing a hotel that has a gym!

Okay, this week....

Start Stats (12/28): Weight: 128.8 Today: Weight: 121.3
Chest: 34.5" Today: 34"
Abdominal: 29.5" Today: 27.5"
Hips: 33.5" Today: 33"
Thigh: 20.5" Today: 19.75"

Flossing 6/7 nights

Looking forward to reading how everyone's week went!
Old 03-08-2010, 10:47 PM
FitDay Member

I too am at the same weight again this week (138). I really had expected to see some change. I worked out hard everyday this last week, and logged everything I ate. I am trying not to be disappointed and only focusing on numbers.
Hope you all had a good week.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:55 PM
FitDay Member

Thank you Beth! And congrats on those great stats!!

Mambogirl - I haven't measured myself yet and maybe we have lost some inches? Especially you if you are exercising and I am planning to start - you know what they say about muscle being heavier than fat!

*Note to self - goal this week to do my measurements*
Old 03-08-2010, 11:25 PM
FitDay Member

current weight: 142.8 lbs
exercised: 5/7 days
my reward: going to buy myself my first hip scarf for belly dancing woo hoo.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:12 AM
FitDay Member

Default Reporting in.

Weight today 119.4, a .8 loss again this week. Whoohoo!
I weighed 118.2 on Friday, but dropped severaleggs over the weekend. SIGH! Ok, for the positives...Stuck to my plan 5 of 7 days, and got through the first week of half marathon training feeling great, and I have increased the healthy foods, avoided the crap this week. We're doing it girls!!! Good luck this week, everyone.
Cheryl
Old 03-09-2010, 12:38 AM
FitDay Member

my weight hasn't changed much... still haven't seen the 16 something that i wanted (blah) but last week seemed to be the week everyone was born because there were mass amounts of cake and cookies at work, not to mention the girl scout cookies. i did start a yoga class though and plan on going two nights a week and I increased my power clean by 10 lbs (now at 150). i made almond/pecan butter and DIDNT eat half of it in one sitting (something like 2000 calories in half a batch). Ugh, that was hard! So last week had some definite successes even though the scale didn't change much. But this is just as mental as it is physical, so i'll take any step forward I can get. I did lose hal fan inch from my hips though, was 43, now 42.5. i almost forgot, typing about my hips made me remember, I went shopping for a new pair of jeans this week and 1 - didn't dread it, and 2 - I fit in to a size smaller AND they are loose around my waist already. SWEETdish. Hope everyone else had a great week and the next one is even better!!
Old 03-09-2010, 12:46 AM
FitDay Member

Congrats Cheryl, Stacey & Beth!

Welcome missmatch, it sounds like you are on your way

Mambo, don't get discouraged. You are making positive changes and that will lead you to positive results. Keep up the great work!

I am at 148 this morning, down 1# from last week...still hoping to lose 1 more before Thursday. I just got done with 30 minutes on the elliptical so hopefully that will help, at least a little.

Yeah us!! Have a great day everyone!
Old 03-09-2010, 12:48 AM
Super Moderator

Morning everyone, good to "see" you all and looks like everyone is doing well . Congrats on all your hard work.

Today I weighed in at 116.8....down .4 from last week. However, knowing it would be that week this Tuesday, I snuck on the scale Friday and was at 116.2, which would be a pound down from last Tuesday. No eggs dropped between now and then, so I am assuming it is the water weight. Will do the measurements and a more accurate weigh in next Tuesday.

Postives are sticking to my food and exercise routine; negatives are my mental mindset and not getting enough sleep, so will work on both of those this coming week.

Miki, you reminded me...I bought new workout shorts yesterday and when I got them home and put them on, they were too big! Yay! It's a lot nicer to have to return things for a smaller size than a larger one !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.