FitDay Member

Calorie limit 1600 1569, 1488
Cholesterol limit 300mg 192mg, 214mg
Carbs less fiber limit 25g 27.7g, 25.2g close enough
Saturated fat limit 12% of total calories 17%, 10%
Fiber 30g 20g. 39g
Veggies 5 servings 4, YES

Sugar Free Chocolate miniatures limit 2 per day 5, 0
Fish oil and vitamin D, green tea capsules for help with water retention forgot green tea, ditto

Exercise 5 days YES, YES
Water: aiming for over 48 ounces Sucked big time, ditto

Last edited by Mern; 12-14-2011 at 01:24 AM.
Old 12-13-2011, 01:58 PM
FitDay Member

Busy day, going to bed early. Will catch up tomorrow.

Mary and Cassie, great to have your pics to add to the tree! Thanks so much for adding more loveliness.

Big hugs to all.
Old 12-13-2011, 02:23 PM
Super Moderator

Yes Cassie, you sure can.
Old 12-13-2011, 05:03 PM
FitDay Member

Stupid midnight cough.

1. Log everything. Yes, Yes
2. Drink water. 2L, 1L.
3. Exercise 4 times. No, No.
4. Sleep before midnight. Close but no, Oh so close.

Mern, congrats on pushing yourself to exercise, I am having a hard time getting it done once it gets dark... ugh. Now tomorrow you can focus on some water.

Mary, how fun you did curling, and its excellent to run into an ex and look better than back in the time.

Quinn, Mike beat me to it but I also think the majority of guys like that look I think its something about the dress being short but having the boots to cover up so you are showing skin but not showing, anyway its great you got compliments!

Mike, good to hear your breakup turned out for the best, specially if you were both not taking full advantage of the situation. As Quinn, I cannot explain the bad boy thing... they are just so..*sigh*.

Behaze, congrats on getting your exercise in and staying calm.

Tori., LOL on all the branches! You got those calories with a Frosty? Even more kudos to you.

Cassie, sorry you had a rough day... go throw some people, a full dozen of them.
Old 12-13-2011, 05:38 PM
FitDay Member

No snow yet, I went out and walked for a bit this morning then the day got consumed with tasks but it was at least productive. Glad to hear everyone’s starting to feel better. Have a great night.

Peace on earth will come to stay,
When we live Christmas every day.

~ Helen Steiner Rice

Goals:
Walk 25k: M=8.2k, T=6k
Gym 2 days: 0, 0
Exercise 5 days: M=Hike, T=Walk
Squats 5 days: M=Y, T=Y
Ab work 5 days: M=Y, T=Y
Calories less than 1400: M= 1226, T=1236
Calorie deficit of 5000 for week: M=-818, T=-685
Christmas prep or participation everyday: M=Christmas cookie gifts packaged and ready for delivery. T=Cookie bags delivered, gift cards all purchased, mom and dad’s gifts done.
Old 12-13-2011, 11:04 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
@April
I've decided that you're now my Yoda when it comes to limiting my diet soda. I seriously have to get it under control, and you seem to have it whipped!
I used to have a serious diet coke habit, I would literally drink 6-12 cans/day. And then wonder why I couldn't sleep. I never intended to quit the habit, just cut back. At first I would let myself have a dc for every bottle of water I finished. Then I cut back to not letting my myself have any until I'd finished all my water, so I had to switch to caffeine free because I never finished my last one until late in the day. Pretty soon I'd quit and hadn't even noticed. Baby steps, that's the key.
Old 12-13-2011, 11:25 PM
FitDay Member

Hey gang, I'm not dead, just busy, we elves end up with way to much work to finish by December 25th!!! Anyway, I've not fallen off the wagon completely, but of course I'm struggling to hang on to the back tail light as usual. Yesterday I went to 2 separate gingerbread house parties, one for the 3rd graders and another for my girl scouts. Between the 2 I delivered 40 gingerbread houses. I was soooo dead dog tired last night, I'm used to being on my feet all day, what I am not used to is standing in one place hunched over, that hurts more than moving. Today I'm finishing up the gingerbread trains for the 5th grade and after that I only have to construct about 20 more. Not so bad really. I'm also making cakelettes for 5th grade if I can swing it. We'll see.

My goals for the week:

Don't gain any weight. That's it.
Old 12-13-2011, 11:38 PM
FitDay Member

Hi Everyone,

I'm not dead either! I have been so busy it's kinda crazy! As most of you know, I had our annual friends Chrismukah potluck at my house on Saturday and it was a wild success! I made 3 dishes: pumpkin risotto, Italian sausages with red and yellow peppers, and fennel & pomegranate salad. Everyone brought food and it was a downright gluttonous feast but I am THRILLED to report that I stuck with my plan of NO sugar, NO white flour, and NO alcohol. I did eat more than usual of course but I didn't gain an ounce!

I am super duper busy at work now. I was promoted to editing and story editing the first episode of a new series so I'm responsible for determining the style, pacing and tone for the whole series. No pressure though!

I haven't totally caught up on posts but I will and so for now here a few messages to my lovelies. If I missed you, please know that I will catch up!

And I will post goals before the end of the day. I have been meeting almost all of them so far!

Wow behaze, WELCOME BACK!!! It's so nice to have you! Congratulations on your baby girl! Thanks so much for remembering little Chico's health. He is doing fine now (except that he is blind but he doesn't let it get him down.) I have been up and down, weight-wise and gave up all added sugar and white flour almost 4 weeks ago. It's going great! I think it's pretty amazing that you only have 17lbs to go until you get back to pre-pregnancy weight. Way to go!

Cassie, love your avatar! It's a lovely picture of you! And welcome back, we sure did miss you but sorry to hear that you were sick. I was sick last week and it sucked! Good looking goals, Girl!

Mike, I am so happy to hear that you are feeling better! The tree is looking awesome!

April, woohoo! Down 1.6 pounds. Way to go!

Mary, I hope all is well with you and the kitties!

Quinn, I love Snoopy!

Tori, glad to hear you are feeling better.

Mern, way to go on the exercise!

Main80, hope your cough goes away completely!!!

Darlene, your walk sounds lovely.

Almeeker, I know how you feel. I'm super busy too but damn your schedule sounds crazy what with all the baking! I don't know how you do it!!

Last edited by mtlgirl; 12-13-2011 at 11:41 PM.
Old 12-14-2011, 12:06 AM
Super Moderator

Default Tuesday's report

Really in a rush and can't post till this evening, but have to be accountable...

1. 1200 calories or fewer. 871-still recovering from too many weekend party goodies 1471 long story
2. Follow what works for my pie chart. Yes, Yes
3. Log absolutely everything. Yes, even cough drops and vitamin C, Yes
4. Drink 3 sports bottles of water daily. Yes, Yes
5. Take vitamins and calcium. Yes, Yes
6. Exercise 7 times. Stationary bike, None today
7. Do shoulder exercises. Yes, No
8. Get in bed by midnight, 1 AM Friday and Saturday. Yes Not even close
9. Post daily. Yes, Yes
10. Focus on something wonderful that happened during the day (thx Quinn). It was 71 freakin' degrees!!

Have a great day, everyone; catch up later!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.