Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread starting 12 December >

7 Day Motivational Thread starting 12 December

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread starting 12 December

Old 12-13-2011, 12:57 AM
FitDay Member

Monday report

Journalled everything, curling for exercise. I realized I need to add water consumption to my list. Another basic I have let slip.

Today -- 90 oz of water shall be consumed.

Enjoying reading up on you all. Mary
Old 12-13-2011, 01:17 AM
FitDay Member

Very busy day today but I wanted to check in to keep my head in the game. I have things scheduled until after 9pm tonight, so it's going to be a long day!

April,
60 lbs.! That's amazing! I bet you feel and look incredible. I hope you bought some great new clothes!

Mary,
Glad you're back! Sitting for 2 cats? There's nothing more relaxing than a purring cat laying next to you. It's like a warm, little, purring heating pad guaranteed to put you to sleep. If you're feeling down, adopt a little kitten... You can't help but smile at how brainless they are! In fact, you can have mine... if he "hunts" in my Christmas tree one more time... UGHHHH!!!

Tori,
Glad you're feeling better. Four blankets? What kind of blankets do you make? Sounds interesting.

Cassie,
I'm with Mike... Time to hang your "ornament" on the tree! Mike's been working on a great looking tree for us for Christmas, but he won't put his own picture on it... hmmmmm.... I still think that he should put up a picture of himself wearing a Santa hat for the tree topper. lol I'm with you on the amorous tools. I used to have a pair of crescent wrenches that were a bit chummy, but I had to separate them. I had to laugh at your record player reference. I remember being totally scarred when I was 15 and came home after school to my mother blasting Eddie Arnold, full blast, on my record player! My parents were really into Big Band and Arthur Fiedler and so that's how I remember Christmas music. My husband's family has/had 4-5 bands (country, blue grass, rock, etc.) and so they are always jamming over the holidays. (They carry their instruments where ever they go.) If one of them brings in a guitar, God help you, because 10 more will follow suit within 20 minutes. But, it is a lot of fun. Lots of Italian wine, lots of music.

Main,
The dress went over really well... I actually didn't try everything on until an hour before the party and found out then, that it was short! (I mean really short!) Although I was a little uncomfortable, I had some nice compliments. Two years ago, I never would have attempted wearing anything like that. My husband said that I looked like a sixties stewardess with my boots... apparently he likes 60's stewardess'? LOL Who knew??

Mern,
You definitely get the BIDIA award for the day! Good for you on the late exercise! This time of year, by late evening, I just want to crash on the couch. That took a lot of determination... good for you!

Off to the recycling center... another thing crossed off of my "To Do" list.

Enjoy your day, all!

quinn
Old 12-13-2011, 02:29 AM
Super Moderator

This Week:
Health & Fitness
1) Lose 3 pounds (starting @ 182.2)
2) 4 servings of fruit/veggies yes
3) Gallon of water yes
4) 3000 calories deficient -1060
5) 1 cheat meal clean
6) Gym x 3 day off
7) No Bread none
8) Net Carbs less than 65g/day (not including cheat) 73.6g
9) No disturbing the ghost during the night (in other words, no getting up to eat after I lay down for bed) got up
10) Daily:
a) Fish Oil yes
b) Vitamin yes
c) Glucosamine yes
d) Fluoride rise yes

Non Health & Fitness
11) Write 4 policies (have to turn up the heat on this one) 3

Old 12-13-2011, 03:11 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by quinnesec
apparently he likes 60's stewardess'? LOL Who knew??
Why wouldn't he, I think every (straight) guy has something for either a stewardess uniform, or a naughty catholic school girl uniform with the short skirt, knee high socks and pig tails.

Kinda like how women have it out for the UPS man or a man in military uniform.
Old 12-13-2011, 04:35 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks Quinn Trying to teach one of the cats to scratch an old chair leg instead of the bannister was worth a laugh this morning. I may also need to get some cat grass before they kill themselves on my poinsettas. Mary
Old 12-13-2011, 06:03 AM
Super Moderator

update on my breakup... with my workout partner. I think it's probably the best for the both both of us. I talked to him the other day and he said that he went at 10:30pm, and that he likes going very late instead of "early" at 9-9:30pm I was glad to hear that. So it looks like our 9-9:30 times wasn't working for either of us.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:26 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Why wouldn't he, I think every (straight) guy has something for either a stewardess uniform, or a naughty catholic school girl uniform with the short skirt, knee high socks and pig tails.

Kinda like how women have it out for the UPS man or a man in military uniform.
Fed Ex was just here and SHE was kind of disgusting.... LOL!!!!
Old 12-13-2011, 07:29 AM
Super Moderator

Fed Ex was just here and SHE was kind of disgusting.... LOL!!!!
nah nah nah, I said UPS silly. Trust me I used to work for the USPS and never got looks, if I would have got to sport the brown UPS shorts I would have had to fight the women off... maybe.

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 12-13-2011 at 07:36 AM.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:44 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
nah nah nah, I said UPS silly. Trust me I used to work for the USPS and never got looks, if I would have got to sport the brown UPS shorts I would have had to fight the women off... maybe.
Maybe it's a regional thing, but we have a lot of big, manly women delivering things around here. Now, if it was a fashionably dressed, GQ type bad boy, all bets would be off.... lol.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:48 AM
Super Moderator

Maybe it's a regional thing, but we have a lot of big, manly women delivering things around here. Now, if it was a fashionably dressed, GQ type bad boy, all bets would be off.... lol.
Why do women just love a bad boy? That reminds me, I need to get a bike. Gee thanks, I was trying to be good and not think about a bike too much.

Oh I saw you trying to heckle me for not having my mug shot up... no comment now?

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 12-13-2011 at 08:01 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.