Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7-Day Motivational Thread Starting 11/21 Oh Boy, Here Comes Thanksgiving! >

7-Day Motivational Thread Starting 11/21 Oh Boy, Here Comes Thanksgiving!

Community
Notices

7-Day Motivational Thread Starting 11/21 Oh Boy, Here Comes Thanksgiving!

Old 11-23-2011, 07:26 AM
FitDay Member

do all of you have good support at home? hubbys, wifey, gf, bf? what do you do if you have someone that is determined to screw with your plans?
Old 11-23-2011, 07:40 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by mgonzales74
do all of you have good support at home? hubbys, wifey, gf, bf? what do you do if you have someone that is determined to screw with your plans?
Oh that's an easy one, breakfast in bed. You can just make him some bacon and eggs, as he's eating it just politely say to him "The next time you decide to screw with my plan, I'm going to dump the hot bacon grease on you as you sleep." Just smile and walk away. You may not want to follow through with your threat b/c it'll land you in jail but at least he'll get the point.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:42 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by dar n
Mike Sorry to hear about your gf car hopefully you can find a reasonably priced new one or some inexpensive way to repair this one.
Thanks.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:47 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mgonzales74
oh btw, my name is Michelle. im from New Mexico. im 37 and the mom to 3 boys ages, 18, 13, 11 and a beautiful baby granddaughter who just turned 1 who lives with us. they are my life and one of the main reasons i am determined to be healthy. i need to be around for them.
Hi Michelle,

Glad to have you here! We can be a pretty chatty bunch at times and then fall off of the radar the next. You'll find a lot of good ideas and encouragement on this thread. If you have any questions, just ask... one of us goof balls just may have the answer.. and if we don't, we'll fake it... lol.

quinn
Old 11-23-2011, 09:00 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Oh that's an easy one, breakfast in bed. You can just make him some bacon and eggs, as he's eating it just politely say to him "The next time you decide to screw with my plan, I'm going to dump the hot bacon grease on you as you sleep." Just smile and walk away. You may not want to follow through with your threat b/c it'll land you in jail but at least he'll get the point.
LOL!!! the only problem would be he wouldnt care. the only thing he'd be focused on is the fact that i brought him breakfast in bed. then probably bitch that i made his eggs wrong and that the bacon wasnt cooked enough or overcooked. oh and why didnt i make toast, biscuits or tortillas? and wheres the jelly and butter gaaahddamnit... and what about the potatoes?!?! why didnt you make potatoes?? and the chili! what about chili?? and i better not think that hes gonna do dishes, and wipe his dirty greasy hands alllll over the sheets and comforter. yeah.... breakfast in bed may not be a good idear... lol.
Old 11-23-2011, 09:03 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by quinnesec
Hi Michelle,

Glad to have you here! We can be a pretty chatty bunch at times and then fall off of the radar the next. You'll find a lot of good ideas and encouragement on this thread. If you have any questions, just ask... one of us goof balls just may have the answer.. and if we don't, we'll fake it... lol.

quinn

well, you may notice that im quite chatty myself and ill take any advise i can get... real, faked or otherwise. hahahaha
Old 11-23-2011, 09:40 AM
Super Moderator

hmmm that's a tough one then. It leaves only to other options, talk to him or
Old 11-23-2011, 09:43 AM
FitDay Member

[QUOTE=quinnesec;63246]I should seriously write a book about everything that I've learned. No kidding!

That would likely be a best seller. It really annoys me when I see the complicated forms some of my client's have to fill in. My other pet peeve is 11 page cell phone bills == none of which have anything to do with individual calls. Mary
Old 11-23-2011, 10:24 AM
FitDay Member

LOL!!!! i would sooooo do that. but nah.. ill just try and keep ignoring him. like i said he is the soon to be ex and i cant wait. ok ill admit, im scared shitless, but i know whats good for me and my kiddos and its not him. ill bring in only good stuff from the grocery store home when i shop. no temptation. if it aint in the cupboard im not gonna eat it. next day ill come home and there will be all the junk food you can imagine. and all my favs, laying all over the place. tehn the comments start. just cuz your fat a$$ needs to loose weight, doesnt mean you have to deny the rest of the family. blah blah blah.... and then the snide remarks as i eat my salads or my veggies. it never stops. my willpower is still really low and to have any of my weaknesses in the house is almost unbearable. at least at this point in my journey. anyways, thanks for the laugh!!!
Old 11-23-2011, 10:33 AM
FitDay Member

so, let me ask everyone a question in here. how do you all plan on kickin temptaion in the booty tomorrow?!?!? i just know im gonna walk into my moms (where we all go every year) and see all the favs and dont know if ill be able to handle it... ughhh..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.