Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7-Day Motivational Thread starting 11/14/11 (OMG there are only 42 days until X-mas) >

7-Day Motivational Thread starting 11/14/11 (OMG there are only 42 days until X-mas)

Notices

7-Day Motivational Thread starting 11/14/11 (OMG there are only 42 days until X-mas)

Old 11-14-2011, 03:27 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Quinn, there was a girl here that decided to take the week off b/c she was addcited to us, I can't remember who? I'm thinking she'll post again within a 30 minute window of an hour from now. Do you want to take the over or under?
BTW I was referring to your insider football tips.
I'll take the over... she's probably in class. lol
Old 11-14-2011, 03:35 AM
Super Moderator

Quinn, I have a funny story. My brother use to text me to see if I wanted to come over to watch the game and I was always tell him that I was at the game with Sean & Tom (Peyton & Benson ). We'd always joke about it so Saturday he tells me that he's going to the game and that Tom's helicopter is coming to pick him up. I reply "Oh okay. They're going to win by 3, ATL is throwing the game. Gotta love a spolier huh?"

As you know, ATL was 4th and inches and went for it and came up short and we ended up winning by 3. Guess who just called me about that...

She probably is in class. We'll see...
Old 11-14-2011, 05:35 AM
Super Moderator

8) Tennis x 2 (or 100 pushups for each one missed)
I had to edit my goal. I did this b/c I am responsible for me, but it takes two to play tennis. I'm going to shoot to play twice but if my brother can't make it, I can't play with... I'll do pushups instead. I am going to totally rock this week. I'm going to try my absolute best to drop another 4 pounds this week, but my body will untimately do what it wants. My cheat meal last week was teh weak sauce, this week will probably be the same. (I know someone is thinking WTH is teh weak sauce, I know someone will get it) for those that aren't hip to the internet slang, your chirrens probably know. It was weak, wasn't my usualy gorging, that's why I was still very deficient. This week will be the same.

Where is everyone. I think we should comprise a list of our regulars that we miss so dearly.
April
Terri

Mern

Darlene
mh
Hope

Mary

Joanna

rubypeanut

Ann

Rose

Lizzie

Am I missing anyone?

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 11-14-2011 at 07:30 AM.
Old 11-14-2011, 05:39 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by quinnesec
LOL... Yes! Me and Martha... we go way back to our insider trading days... ahh, the good 'ol days when we'd talk stock tips while making lovely bows out of our tp rations.... ROFL! Where do you think I learned how to cook, silly??
Gee I never thought about it, my first guess would have been that you learned to cook from your mom. I did not know they teach cooking classes in prison and how to make bows out of tp. Wow, you learn something new everyday LOL.
Old 11-14-2011, 05:42 AM
FitDay Member

Where is everyone. I think we should comprise a list of our regulars that we miss so dearly.
April
Terri
Mern
Darlene
mh
Hope
Mary
Joanna
rubypeanut
Ann

Am I missing anyone?
We haven't heard from Rose since she left England.
Old 11-14-2011, 05:45 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by almeeker
We haven't heard from Rose since she left England.
Maybe she's doing great but doesn't have internet.

It's been your turn.
Old 11-14-2011, 05:47 AM
FitDay Member

Maybe she's doing great but doesn't have internet.

It's been your turn.
I let the phone battery die, it's on the charger now. Sorry dude.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:00 AM
FitDay Member

April
Terri
Mern
Darlene
mh
Hope
Mary
Joanna
rubypeanut
Ann

Am I missing anyone?
Lizzie, too!
Old 11-14-2011, 06:10 AM
FitDay Member

Goals

1. Eat within calorie limits:
a) Monday: 1461
b) Tuesday: 1753
c) Wednesday: 1200
d) Thursday: 1461
e) Friday: 1315
f) Saturday: 1607
g) Sunday: 1461
2. Drink 8 cups of water
3. Take Vitamins, Calcium, and Fiber
4. Log everything
5. Get an exercise routines
6. Lose 2 pounds by Sunday
7. Keep sodium down

Non-diet
1. Do well at trivia on Tuesday
2. Work on cleaning the front room and bedroom
3. Budget money for bills
4. Start on Christmas shopping.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:17 AM
FitDay Member

Default I'm here, but it ain't pretty

My recap of last week is on the last week thread. I was going to paste it here but I lost it somewhere along the line. LOL Anyway my goals were awesome. It was what I didn't have as a goal that went so totally wrong over the weekend. I ate like I had no care in the world. I had the whole good angel / bad devil thing going on and my angel must have taken a leave of absence because my devil was up to no good all weekend. I won't go into all the details and make everyone hungry when you all are doing so well but I should find a carboholic meeting sometime in the near future!

So for my sins (and Aunt Flo) I am up 5.6lbs today since last Monday. I am not changing my sig because I am determined that it has to be mostly TOTM and sodium and whatever I achieve by next Monday will be my new sig weight. I have also come to the realization that to some degree I am depressed. There are moments in the day right now where I can (and have) cry at the drop of a pin. I know it is stress and it will all work out but I have never had this type of stress in my life and it is really wearing on me. I am always the upbeat person with the smile telling everyone else that it will be okay. Thank God I have my hubby to support me through all of this. I just hope that I am supporting him too.

So onto making some new goals...I may have to borrow one or two from some other members...hope you don't mind

Health / Fitness
1. 80oz water daily
2. Limit one diet soda daily
3. No extra salt
4. Exercise 5 times
5. Walk 4 out of 5 work days (unless raining) M: 1.5m,
6. No junk in my mouth

Life goals...
1. Take a few minutes to de-stress daily not including walk at work
2. List something each day I am thankful for

Mike ... I wouldn't count losing 4 out of 5lbs a failure. I would say that is an 80% WIN! Good for you on getting all those fish cleaned. I wouldn't have done it. Not even one of them!

Quinn ... I love your 'something wonderful' goal.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.