Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 10/17/11 >

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 10/17/11

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 10/17/11

Old 10-19-2011, 06:14 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Nice pond, is it stocked?
Nope, everything that I put in there disappears to that stupid heron! My hubby would really like to shoot that bird.
Old 10-19-2011, 06:28 AM
FitDay Member

Love the pond! Any fish or turtles living in there?

The gym problem with Tuesdays and Thursdays is a timming issue for me. I get up at 6:30am, off to work til 5pm and then straight to class til 9:30pm, home by 10pm. I'm so exhausted, I usually just take a shower and go straight to bed.... Maybe I should give morning spinning classes a try again?

I'm def hitting the gym tonight. Eliptical and cheezy cable TV shows!!!
Old 10-19-2011, 06:30 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Luckygir15
Love the pond! Any fish or turtles living in there?
Just salamanders and crayfish. I keep trying to put fish in but the stupid heron eats them all!
Old 10-19-2011, 07:09 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
Just salamanders and crayfish. I keep trying to put fish in but the stupid heron eats them all!
Relocation? Bow and Arrow? LOL! (JK) I'm stuck with a stupid gold fish named Lucky. A few years ago I was being lazy trying to clean his water out in the sink with him still in the tank and I accidently dropped him down into the garbage disposal....Oooops! After 2 phone calls and panicking for 5 minutes I sucked up enough courage to reach into the disposal and he magicly flopped himself into my hand and I threw him back into the tank.... Yes he is Lucky to be alive. Anyways, he's my cats fish..LOL

I just got an email from my gym buddy. She's meeting me at the gym for an intense workout!!! Love having a gym buddy! Really pushes me to not make excuses.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:28 AM
FitDay Member

Haha! I would love to 'relocate' that stupid ugly bird but they are protected. The thing looks like a pterodactyl swooping in on my pond. I really can't net it so he can't get in. The pond is too big. It is spring fed so it never freezes. We do get ducks from the town park dam on it. Someone told me that ducks eat fish too.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:15 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
Haha! I would love to 'relocate' that stupid ugly bird but they are protected. The thing looks like a pterodactyl swooping in on my pond. I really can't net it so he can't get in. The pond is too big. It is spring fed so it never freezes. We do get ducks from the town park dam on it. Someone told me that ducks eat fish too.
Piranhas perhaps??
Old 10-19-2011, 08:41 AM
Super Moderator

wooowhooo I got 1 more donation!

Joanna, Happy birthday!!!!!!
Old 10-19-2011, 10:25 AM
FitDay Member

Everybody seems to post when I am asleep or at work and it's the very devil trying to keep up, guess it's the time difference.
Anyway apologies for not commenting on several strands which came and went but I do want to say to Terri - FAB -U-LOUS. Lovely photo.
I have been fairly good so far and have been doing my 30 mins.
Tomorrow I am taking my iPad to work and will try to keep up with the chit chat.
Night night
Old 10-19-2011, 10:42 AM
Super Moderator

I'm assuming that most everyone missed my video. I figured that I would have been ridiculed by now for wearing pink.
Old 10-19-2011, 11:17 AM
FitDay Member

Hey guys, thanks for all the happy birthdays! You all rock! So far, it's going well. A friend surprised me with frozen yogurt to celebrate, but it fit in the calorie budget no problem. Going out tonight, and I've left room for a couple drinks, so I should be good to go!

Mike, I wanted to watch your video, but had to wait to get home to do so 'cause I don't have speakers on my work computer. Will go do it now, and then come back to ridicule.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.