Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7-Day Motivational Thread Starting 10/10/11 >

7-Day Motivational Thread Starting 10/10/11

Community
Notices

7-Day Motivational Thread Starting 10/10/11

Old 10-10-2011, 12:05 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by almeeker
I'm on it.
I got it & matched it, thanks!
Old 10-10-2011, 12:07 PM
Super Moderator

It's not showing my match. I have a tracking number. If it doesn't update soon I'll be on the horn with them.
Old 10-10-2011, 12:36 PM
FitDay Member

End of Day Monday Check In:

I'm So tired, and I haven't done any freelance work tonight, I've been stressing and straining to sort out our budget and figure out why Bell keeps doing rtarded things to my bill...

Health:
  • Take dog to the park at least twice this week: M=took him on a 10-15 min walk
  • Calories Limit to 1700: M=1410
  • Don't Snack after 9:00 PM: M=None
Other:
  • Write 2 Blog Posts: M=None
  • Measure the Kitchen!: M=Nope
  • Organize Office: M=... Yeah No...

----
almeeker: Hope you feel better

Cassie: sounds like a crazy whirlwind i can totally relate, but sounds like you controlled the important things in your diet.

Quin: You know sometimes I do a big cheat/purge of the house, when treats find their way into the house to get them out asap.

wildbeanerz: I'm so impressed by your ability to do all that gardening, I'm having a hard time dealing with my 2x6 foot garden Amazing job getting under 280. (Also trying your note taking seems to be working well )

Mike: It's great what you're doing, I wish I could afford, but

Mtlgirl/Rose: Well I got my turkey Saturday and Sunday but I work for a company thats majority of clients are in the states so we work Canadian Holidays but gain American ones.

Darlene: I was a little indulgent, I just managed my day to afford the calories and did enough running around making sure my parents didn't work too hard that I think I burnt off the pie slice

Lizzie: It's always tough to get back on track, good luck.
Old 10-10-2011, 01:16 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
I fixed the link in my goals. Here it is Susan G. Komen for the Cure® New Orleans Affiliate
Awesome! I know so many people who are doing this and similar, but I'll be happy to hit you up as well!

Lizzie, congrats on your engagement! So happy for you . Please keep us posted with the details...and pictures!

Nailkita, good job on goals; the no snacking after nine would kill me personally. But your organize office goal makes me feel guilty!

Quinn, what can I say but "been there, done that." And so have you, and always bounced back. You'll get it sooner rather than later. Be strong!

Amy, get some rest (says Hypocrite of the Month). Feel better!

Mern, thanks for the welcome back. I am absolutely positive that you will be back on track now that the weekend's over. What sort of delicious fall recipes are you concocting this week?

Hope, yes, please do feel better soon. Take care of yourself. Does the weather change ever trigger any symptoms for you? How is DD? Is she the target of your last goal ?

April, nice job on the lunch negotiation. Sometimes I get funny about eating with people I don't usually eat with as well. I'm not sure why that is. Sounds like you held very firm in the face of temptation, and that's not easy.

Terri...162.8!! I know you said it's just a tad down, but it's more than a tad since I was last here to see an update. Do you have a knockout outfit for the wedding?

Rose, I have utmost faith that you indeed will knock it out of the park this week! Happy Thanksgiving, and I hope you have a makeup turkey day sometime soon .

Happy Thanksgiving, Darlene; I hope you've had a very enjoyable one. I think I may have missed the motivation for you goal not to talk diet with your family; are they not supportive?

Mary, hope you have a great week. I thought of you this weekend as I was muttering unpleasantries about an attorney I was preparing a report for...to remind me that all attorneys aren't evil and demanding .

What are the calf raises you guys are doing? I hate my calves; hate 'em!

Well, I'm not done eating for tonight, so I'm going to put laundry away and log food later. I finally get a day at home to catch up on writing tomorrow, hooray!!!
Old 10-10-2011, 01:21 PM
Super Moderator

I posted about the calf raises in last weeks thread. I think maybe Thursday or Friday.
Old 10-10-2011, 01:37 PM
FitDay Member

A much better day for me food-wise. Personally, my day was horrible and costly... again. I seem to be on one of those crazy, bad luck streaks. This makes over $3000 in unexpected expenses in 3 weeks. Not good. Oh well. It can only get better... right??

Goals for the week... with a little bit of punishment mixed in:

1. Calories between 1000-1200; LOG EVERYTHING, NO EXCUSES! Yes

2. 90 oz. of water a day, no excuses. Yes

3. NO BREAD FOR ONE WEEK, which will force me to eat the things that I should be eating instead. Yes

4. No butter, margarine, spreads... nothing. Yes

5. Take all vitamins and supplements; don't skip the big, nasty ones. Yes

6. Quit making excuses for falling off the wagon, even on weekends. There are no excuses... you've just been lazy and undisciplined. Yes
Old 10-10-2011, 02:34 PM
FitDay Member

Had a good chuckle when I picked up live-in granddaughter from her first day on her part time job at Burger King. On the way home she asked me to stop at Wendy's to get her something to eat. LOL

Quinn, $3000 in unexpected expenses is quite a blow. I'm so sorry to read that! Yeah, I guess it can only get better! Wow, you did GREAT on your goals today! Congrats on that!

Amy, I hope your headache went away!

Nailkita, I hope you have a better day tomorrow on your freelance work and stressing over goofiness in your Bell bill. I like your simple goals this week.

Cassie, thanks for your encouragement. I haven't planned any fall concoctions, but thanks for giving me that idea. Maybe I've been straying from my food goals so much lately because of boredom with my menu--seems like the same old, same old. I did have a lot of fun trying new foods when I had that for a goal--to try two new foods or recipes per week.
Old 10-10-2011, 02:36 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks Cassie!

Quinn, yeah $3k in unexpected expenses does suck. Ouch.

Well here's my food and not-so-active activity log.
Old 10-10-2011, 02:43 PM
Super Moderator

Health & Fitness
1) Eat clean for SEVEN days!! yes
2) Fix a hot breakfast everyday (pop tart doesn't count) yes (french toast)
3) 4 servings of fruit & veggies daily yes
4) Post up my food & exercise journal daily yes
5) Lift, Lift, Lift x 3 day off
6) Daily:
Floss
yes
Fish Oil
yes
Multi Vitamin
yes

Non Health & Fitness
7) Snooze button no more than once per day 0
8) Get battery for food scale no
9) Pay State and Federal taxes yes & yes
10) Put your money where your mouth is Manic Monday yes
11) Write 4 policies 0
12) Get 4 donations 2 (not counting my match) (If you want to help out or just want to see if I'll put my money where my mouth is, please click on my site!

Old 10-10-2011, 03:23 PM
FitDay Member

Just dropping in for a quick goal check:

1.) Under 1550 calories/day: 1651
2.) Water!: OK
3.) Exercise 3 times
4.) More protein!: Not great
5.) Finish Astro 502 HW by Wed: it's gonna happen

I accidentally went over on calories today because I misread my soup label I thought I was eating 190 calories, turns out I ate 380. Ah well - I thought it was disproportionately filling! I'm very tired, something I'm absolutely certain has nothing to do with the fact that I was out karaoke-ing 'til 2 AM last night... or this morning, I should say.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.