Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
Need a weight loss buddy...20 lbs to lose! >

Need a weight loss buddy...20 lbs to lose!

Community
Notices

Need a weight loss buddy...20 lbs to lose!

Old 10-03-2011, 01:33 AM
FitDay Member

Default Need a weight loss buddy...20 lbs to lose!

Hi! I'm new to FitDay, and looking for a weight loss buddy (or buddies) to help hold me accountable. I find it's much harder when I'm trying to do this alone.

I've been struggling to lose the last 20 pounds from my third pregnancy almost 2 years ago. My son son will be two the 21st of this month.

I'm starting the Abs Diet today as I had some success with it previously. I was doing great eating healthy and exercising regularly about a month and a half ago, but had to go out of town for work and haven't exercised (or watched what I ate) since...not even a stretch!

Help! Let's do it together. Anyone need a weight loss buddy/motivator?
Old 10-03-2011, 01:36 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome to the forum. I hear you on the 3rd pregnancy, YIKES! I would like to invite you to join the Motivational thread. We start over every Monday morning, set goals and then check in every day and report. Sounds like just what you need.
Old 10-03-2011, 01:44 AM
FitDay Member

Default Great news!

Thank you! That's exactly what I need.
Old 10-04-2011, 04:01 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hi

Hi, new here, wud lyk2join u guys. Hw do i go abt it?
Old 10-06-2011, 03:21 AM
FitDay Member

Hello,

I would love to be your weight loss buddy. I had my son a year ago and need to lose 20lbs as well. fit day has always worked for me and i was well on my way unti my grandmother died two weeks ago and we were out of town for the funeral i ate what and whenever i wanted and didnt log anything. I ended up gaining 3 of the 4 lbs i had lost back :-( but I am determine to get back on the wagon.

Starting weight :197lbs
Weight lost to date: 2lbs
Weight loss goal: 20lbs by November 15
Current Weight: 195lbs