FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Support group for just women (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/)
-   -   7-Day (and I mean all 7 days!!!) Motivational Thread starting 10/3. (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/5376-7-day-i-mean-all-7-days-motivational-thread-starting-10-3-a.html)

almeeker 10-02-2011 11:19 PM

7-Day (and I mean all 7 days!!!) Motivational Thread starting 10/3.

Monday Report

Goals

1. Calories 1,400 M-Th & Sun, 1,600 F&S.
2. Water 100oz.
3. Deficit 4,000 for the week.
4. Exercise 7 hours.
5. Protein 25% or higher.

Other stuff:

1. Pick the rest of the garden and deal with the veggies.
2. Plant odds and ends in flower garden.
3. Work on Halloween costumes.
4. Prep for October Girl Scout meetings.
5. Call Grans.
6. Make appointments for orthodontist and car.
7. Pick up apples at Farmer's market.
8. Housework 45 min/daily + 1 load of laundry.

Kumochi 10-02-2011 11:48 PM

Good morning. Amy, I hope you are ready to crack the whip all week. We need some motivation. Your schedule makes me exhausted already!

My Goals:

3500 calorie defecit
Use my new food scales
Water, water and more water
Y times 2
Keep below 3000 calories on Saturday -- Canadian Thanksgiving
Bike ride X 2
Walk X 2

House goals
Peel off border in bedroom
Prep walls for paint

Mary

Nailkita 10-03-2011 12:38 AM

Good Morning Almeeker and Kumochi.
It was a rough week for me too, hopefully I'm off to a better start this week, I made a HUGE pot of lentil soup for dinner last night so that I can be sure I have healthy lunches the first half of the week (assuming my boyfriend doesn't eat it all today ;) surprisingly despite his distaste for vegetables he loved the vegan soup)

My Goals This Week:
Weight-Wise:
  • Get back and stay under 200 lbs
  • Figure out why I'm gaining (not sure how I'm gaining when I haven't reached my max calories)
  • Survive Thanksgiving
Other-Wise:
  • Finish my Portfolio Website
  • Get back on track with Freelance work (fell behind this weekend)
  • Take Measurements of Kitchen

bojibridge 10-03-2011 12:47 AM

I'm in for the week...here are my goals:

1.) Stay under 1550 calories/day
2.) Drink more water than I normally would
3.) Take multivitamin
4.) Finish Astro 502 HW by Wed
5.) Finish Astro 542, 501 HW by Fri

I'm throwing in some stuff that would normally happen anyway, but maybe writing them down will add some extra motivation! I hope everyone is off to a great start.

quinnesec 10-03-2011 01:00 AM

I'm in as well. Did ok, calorie-wise, this weekend but my food choices sure could have been better. Again, I'm going to keep things simple so that I get some discipline back in to my eating. Then, I'll add to it in the next couple of weeks:

1. Keep calories around 1200.

2. Eat clean.

3. Drink 80-90 oz. of water daily.

4. Flax seed oil, Vitamin E, calcium and vitamin daily.

5. Make sure scholarship apps get out this week.

wildbeanerz 10-03-2011 01:56 AM

I'm in ... don't know about all 7 days, but I'm in! I am excited this week. Saturday I got to 50lbs lost. I reached it a few weeks back but put back on a few pounds right away so I couldn't count it. This time I kept it until my Monday morning weigh-in so it's a keeper! I have officially lost 50.6lbs since 02.21.11!! Woohoo!! :D

My dad will be here tonight. Unfortunately he will get here at about 6pm and has to leave to head back home tomorrow at noon. Makes me curious why he is driving all this way when he can't stay longer. It's a 6hr trip each way. :confused:

Amy ... your school principal sounds like a fun and awesome guy. The kids probably really like him!

Mary ... Good luck on your border removal. I hope it goes smoother than mine did. All my other rooms were easy to remove but the bathroom was terrible. Must be the moisture in that room.

Joanna ... Sometimes I put down things that I would normally do as goals too so that I have more motivation seeing all that I have accomplished. I noticed on the last thread you said it was cold...get ready for the time of the year where you can have A/C on in the day and the furnace at night.

Mike ... I think you raising money for breast cancer is really awesome. As someone who has family history of lumps and mastectomy it means alot to me. I personally have not had any issues but my OB recommends that I start have mamograms at age 35 (next year! :eek: )

This weekend went by fast. I was so busy prepping the house since this will be the first time my Dad has been here and he is bringing along his very new girlfriend. I cleaned the whole house top to bottom...spotless! Only thing I didn't do is move appliances and clean under them but who's gonna see that? Then I took down the ugly pink patio blind on my deck doors and replaced it with a very nice curtain rod and set of curtains. Did all the laundry in the house including my bedding. Trimmed the dogs nails. Put out my fall decor. Made stuffed peppers ... Yum! Redid the caulk strip around the tub. Touched up the flat white ceiling where I bumped it with stain finish white. Who knew it would be visible? Not me!

Okay...I guess you guys can tell I get really talkative when I am excited. I'll probably drive you all nuts today. I took tomorrow off work so that I can get the most time out of Dad being here. It's been 10 yrs since he has even gotten to visit and never to our new house. And now I can tell him that I have lost 50 lbs too!!!

Hunny24 10-03-2011 01:56 AM

Ok #1 slacker for last week!!! Here are my goals for this week:

Run 4 times this week and stop eating crap!!!

My friend needs me to sub on their soccer team on Sunday so that will also keep me motivated throughout the week so stay on track. Used to play my whole life but stopped playing last year since I lost my love for it. But still a great workout.

I am not even going to weigh myself until next Monday since I know it won't be what I want to see. But getting things in check and not giving up!

Nailkita 10-03-2011 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz (Post 58504)
I'm in ... don't know about all 7 days, but I'm in! I am excited this week. Saturday I got to 50lbs lost. I reached it a few weeks back but put back on a few pounds right away so I couldn't count it. This time I kept it until my Monday morning weigh-in so it's a keeper! I have officially lost 50.6lbs since 02.21.11!! Woohoo!! :D

CONGRATS~! It sure is a big deal to hit that mark you should be excited and proud :)

01gt4.6 10-03-2011 02:13 AM

I'm in for SEVEN days!

I started off the day on a bad foot and ended up telling my GF to GTFO before walking out the door to work.

Health & Fitness goals
1) eat clean for 6 days
2) workout like a beast 3 times
3) walk 10 miles
4) gallon of water/day

Non Health & Fitness
5) 3 pledges to help fight breast cancer
6) write 3 policies

Mern 10-03-2011 02:15 AM

April, enjoy your visit with your Dad--how special! That 50 lb. loss is just awesome! :)

I was the number one diet CHEATER this weekend. Just totally awful! This week I'm going to make a real effort to do my exercise first thing after I take the grandkids to school and before I can get on the computer. I achieved that today. Then next I'm going to try to plan out my menu for the whole day right after I eat a healthful and on-plan breakfast. When I have my menu planned I don't seem to snack between meals as much except for what I already had planned.