Notices

Motivational Thread Starting 9/26

Old 10-02-2011, 11:01 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Amy, that is too funny. You should have a shirt made up that says "I lift like a girl, you should try it sometime."
Love it!!!

Okay if you can't wear a pink shirt then I say it should be purple, bright sparkly disco purple, and a Richard Simmonsesque wig and a pair of fake hooters. OMG that would be funny!!! Okay maybe just for the utube video, still very funny.

You'll have to forgive me, we're in serious fund raising mode around here and the principal at the school has an adventurous sense of accomplishment. He challenged the kids to raise $10,000 for the PTO and if they make it, he will give each child a piece of duct tape, stand on a stool, let the kids tape him to the wall and then let the president of the PTO remove the stool. Last year he dressed like a hot dog and let the kids hose him down with ketchup and mustard.

I hope he's not allergic to adhesive.

Last edited by almeeker; 10-02-2011 at 11:13 PM.