Notices

50 pounds to lose anyone????

Old 07-21-2010, 03:51 PM
FitDay Member

Whew - so as was expected, when I did my official weigh in yesterday, I went up in poundage - 1.1 to be exact.

But I'm happy to say, I'm back to counting calories and daily workouts - Sunday will be my "off" day for workouts. Hopefully, I can bring that scale down come next week.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:30 PM
FitDay Member

Heyy ladies. Just wanted to update I started my 30 day shred yesterday and im soooo sore! I'll be hoping on the horse again tomorrow. I haven't weighed myself in a couple weeks unfortunately my scale bit the dust, but as soon as I get a new one or manage to change that battery in the one I have I'll be sure to post.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:52 PM
FitDay Member

The 30 Day Shred is great! Who needs a scale? You can take your body measurements and then check them again in 30 days. The difference will make you so happy! I lost 1.5 inches off my waist and 2 inches off my hips the first 4 weeks on the Shred and I didn't even do it every day!

Of course after the first 30 Day Shred workout I was extremely sore! I could barely lower myself onto the toilet!
Old 07-26-2010, 01:33 AM
FitDay Member

Official weigh in this morning just a tad below 200. I am really psyched to be under 200. It is slow going but at least it is going. I hurt my back last week at work so did nothing this weekend. Right now I am about 60% of normal. I put on a pair of size 16 pants this morning and they fit nicely. WooHoo!

Keep up the good work everyone. We can do this!

Starting Weight: 218
Current Weight: 200
Mini Goal: 199 by Aug 22
Next Mini Goal: 180 by Oct 7
Goal: 150 by June 10, 2011
Weight loss to date: 18 lbs
Old 07-27-2010, 05:41 AM
FitDay Member

Hippylovechild, I agree with mtlgirl - take your measurements. That's where you'll see the more dramatic results. I started he 30-Day Slimdown last week and liking it so far - it switches around using different Jillian DVDs so it keeps it interesting.

Qwill - keep it up! Official weigh in for me today - and I'm down 1.6 pounds. Hooray!!! Man, all that crazy eating was messing me up! Have a great week everyone!
Old 07-27-2010, 06:21 AM
FitDay Member

Hawaiiadobo, congrats on your weight loss this week! Way to go! My weigh-in is tomorrow and I report it to a group called the Wed Club. There will be a posting tomorrow on the forum. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I have lost more than 1 pound this week. I worked extra hard and added a couple of extra workouts!

Keep up the amazing work, Everyone!
Old 07-27-2010, 09:15 AM
FitDay Member

Ahhh!!!
So frustrating these past two days. I got really upset and went into psycho emotional eating. Its like I said to myself how can I make myself really upset? Oh I know Eating a million aweful calories! Yes I was working out, but now my scale is saying I have gained 4 pounds. Now I know that is not possible because I have burned about 3000 calories both days and eaten about 3000 both days so it should be either no deficit of a positive one. But it was so disheartening that it makes me want to give up.

This is the first big crash I have had since I started (not too long ago). Any suggestions?
Old 07-28-2010, 12:00 PM
FitDay Member

Michellebelle - do you snack at home or go out and grab something? I found that my crazy snacking happened when I was just sitting at home and being idle. So I basically got rid of all my "bad" snacks (chips, cookies, etc) and bought a whole bunch of "good" snacks (fruit, carrot sticks, yogurt) - that way, on the rare occasion that I just wanted to eat anything and everything, it wasn't as bad and I would just gorge myself on fruits and veggies - which fills me up really quickly anyway.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:24 PM
FitDay Member

Smile nycarts58 and all

I can't believe another week has gone by since the last time I posted. I am recommiting to my walking program tomorrow. I sure makes a difference in how I feel about myself. Food wise not too bad. A little of course but today has been pretty good. Back to calculating food calories again tomorrow. That seemed to really make a difference.

Good job ladies for sticking with it. You are an encouragement to me.

Hugs,
Sue
Old 07-28-2010, 06:29 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by hawaiiadobo
Michellebelle - do you snack at home or go out and grab something? I found that my crazy snacking happened when I was just sitting at home and being idle. So I basically got rid of all my "bad" snacks (chips, cookies, etc) and bought a whole bunch of "good" snacks (fruit, carrot sticks, yogurt) - that way, on the rare occasion that I just wanted to eat anything and everything, it wasn't as bad and I would just gorge myself on fruits and veggies - which fills me up really quickly anyway.
The only time I have a problem with snacking is actually at work (Sonic). They have those little oreos and reeses that I can't help but munch on here and there which is a big no no. As for having good foods in the house, I don't live alone and my mom currently controls what comes in. She is supportive and always buys healthy things for me so that I can cook my own meals, etc. but she also buys plenty of chips, cookies, pastas, etc. for the rest of my family who is not quite so health conscious.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.