Notices

50 pounds to lose anyone????

Old 07-08-2010, 07:37 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by sweetsu7
We can do this ladies!!!!

Hugs,
Sweet Sue
In my journal I just write that sentence over and over and over. Its true. Hopefully things will get easier. We are not only getting healthier, but we are also taking control of our lives. We should be proud of ever pound we lose, every good food choice we make, and every "little bit more" we push in our workouts.

Congratulations ladies, we are winning this battle
Old 07-08-2010, 11:23 AM
FitDay Member

Sweetpea AWESOME job on your weightloss. Im so happy for you and it really is motivating to read that!

I ordered 30 day shred off amazon today is was only about $9. Its expected to be here between the 15th and 30th. Im so excited I cant sit still! Soooo Im going for another run! This will make my run total today 4 miles and I also walked another 4 miles home from a job interview! I feel great and im getting some nice color! Just a nice perk that comes with the job!
Old 07-08-2010, 12:53 PM
FitDay Member

Yes, actually I have 60 to lose. Lucky me! I guess a journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:35 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Michellebelle_05
In my journal I just write that sentence over and over and over. Its true. Hopefully things will get easier. We are not only getting healthier, but we are also taking control of our lives. We should be proud of ever pound we lose, every good food choice we make, and every "little bit more" we push in our workouts.

Congratulations ladies, we are winning this battle
Michellebelle,

I will be so excited to get under 200lbs. I am just keeping at it everyday. And what you said is sooooooooooooooo true. "We should be proud of every pound we lose, every good food choice we make, and every "little bit more" we push in our workouts." So true. And darn it, I am proud of me.

To all the other ladies. Hello and keep up the good work. We are inching our way to our goal.

Hugs to you all, I appreciate all of your support,

Sue
Old 07-08-2010, 02:38 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Luckeeduckey
Yes, actually I have 60 to lose. Lucky me! I guess a journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.
Luckeeduckey,
hello--yes, you are right. It is a long journey but with each pound lost, one less back ache, looser fitting clothers those 1,000 miles soon become just a few blocks to go. That is the prize I am focusing on.

Nice to meet you. We can do this,

Hugs,
Sweet Sue
Old 07-09-2010, 02:14 PM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Wow, that's really inspiring

I have to lose 150 and I'm just getting started. I've lost a lot of weight before in my life and kept it off for at least a couple of years but I gained it all back and then some due to alcohol. I didn't realize that a liter of wine is almost 1000 calories and if you eat a lot to minimize the effects of it as I do, you end up way over your daily limit in no time at all. Also, when I was younger, I'd end up getting a whole lot of unwanted sexual attention when I lost weight. I was not the type who found it flattering and it caused me to be extremely ambivalent. Hopefully now that I'm 56, it'll be less of an issue. I really don't think fat is as bad for you as they say it is but at 302 pounds, I'm really getting up there. It's hard for me to get around on foot so exercise probably won't be my main goal. I want to learn to eat just enough so that I'm not hungry but I still lose at least one pound per month. I'm hoping that if I keep better track of my eating, it will be easier for me. Good luck to everyone!
Old 07-09-2010, 09:09 PM
FitDay Member

Default I have 150 pounds to lose too

Gosh this sounds so daunting but i have to. Gonna take it one week at a time and see how i go. Decided to do the calorie shifting method and lost 2 pound in 2 days which is exciting specially as i am on steroids for a medical reason and it usually doesnt come off at all very easily. Even so sticking to a diet for me is not easy. But i am going to give this is a shot. Good luck on your journey too x x x
Old 07-09-2010, 11:31 PM
FitDay Member

Smile 70 pounds and counting

DAY One. New beginning. Have gain and lost so many times. Want THIS time to be different. Appreciate the good energy and postive support of these posts. Each day is a new day, a new opportunity. One step at a time. Enjoy your day!
Old 07-10-2010, 11:10 PM
FitDay Member

Lightbulb Anyone up for a FitDay Challenge?

Would folks be interested in participating in a group weight loss challenge? Say, 25 pounds by November 1? Could be a terrific way to support and inspire.

Day Two and counting!
Old 07-12-2010, 06:11 AM
FitDay Member

nycarts58 - I like the idea of a challenge. I personally like to set small mini goals at a time - so maybe we can do something a little shorter to start off with - say a 4-week challenge? And everyone can make up their own personal goals (since we are all different).

My personal goal for the next 4 weeks are:
1 - Drop 8 pounds
2 - Drop a dress size (My size 18s are loose, but I'm still too big for 16s

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.