Notices

50 pounds to lose anyone????

Old 06-30-2010, 04:36 AM
FitDay Member

I lost another pound too! That makes my grand total 7.6 pounds in 5 weeks and 45 pounds to go until I meet my ultimate goal. I am happy with these results even though I was bummed out at first because I didn't have a big loss after week 1. The first couple of weeks were slow but the exercise I am doing is changing my shape so much that I am not focusing all my attention on the scale.

Continued success, Everyone!
Old 06-30-2010, 08:58 AM
FitDay Member

Default Just signed up today!

Hi Everyone,

It's so nice to know I'm not alone - this is hard work. In the past few years I've gained 50 pounds, and I've just got to take it off. I cringe when I look in the mirror. All of you are my inspiration and I've just got to believe we can do it. Well, on Monday I weighed 211, today 208. I've been at 205 plus or minus a few pounds for quite a while.

I'm looking for a magic bullet - hope you guys are it!!!
Old 07-01-2010, 08:13 AM
FitDay Member

Keep it up everyone! Looks like we're seeing results - so WOOHOO! Anyone start to notice definite body changes? This morning as i was looking in the mirror I noticed....I had a butt! No more flabby, fat asian booty. It's actually...dare I say, round?
Old 07-02-2010, 05:56 PM
FitDay Member

Weighed in today (3 days late :/) and good news! 227.3! That is a grand total 2.7lb loss in almost 3 weeks! I was so happy when I read those numbers on the scale this morning!

I haven't changed much in my diet but i have been running every night and I started doing some of the exercises on exercise TV. They're fun but boy are my butt muscles sore!! Its all worth it though! I plan to take measurements soon so i can see the inches change too! This is all very exciting!
Old 07-04-2010, 11:59 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Lost 3lbs first week

Hello ladies,
it is so great to have the support of fellow thinner thinkers. Well, I am proud to say I lost 3 lbs my first week. I have not been so good on the diet thing today. Yesterday was my first week. So, back at it tomorrow. I am not going to obsess about any of it.
Not feeling very well today though and I think that is partly because how I started my day. 2 donuts with my grandson who spent the night and coffee. The coffee is ok but I felt really sick after I took him home and went to the store. I realized at 10:30 I had not had any water, ate donuts and coffee at 5:30 am, and I had not had anything else to eat. So, got home, drank lots of water, ate a salad with ham and a slice of imported swiss cheese and then about an hour later had a piece of cake. Feeling a little better but very run down. So, I will take care of me and will enjoy the grilled corn on the cob, pork ribs I cooked in the crock pot and will finish off on the grill with some veggie kabobs. I love those veggies.
So, will have some San Pelligrino sparkling water while my partner has his few beers and move into eatting then later about 9:00 pm watch the fireworks from our back deck. It will be awesome.
Happy 4th of July to the Americans on this forum.

Back on track tomorrow morning early with a walk.
Thanks for posting everyone, it is encouraging to read of everyone's successes and struggles.

Hugs,
Sue
Old 07-04-2010, 01:02 PM
FitDay Member

Happy 4th of July to all our American friends!

Sweetsu, grilled corn on the cob is my favourite food! I just love it. I was in Mexico City recently and had some there that was absolutely delicious. Glad to hear that you are taking care of yourself and congratulations on that 3lb loss!

HippyLoveChild, congrats on your 2.7lb loss. I have been running too. I'm doing the Couch To 5k program and I love it.

Mitzi, welcome and I hope we are your magic bullet too. Try not to cringe when you look in the mirror. Being kind to yourself goes a very long way on this weight loss journey. I know it sounds hokey but it's true. I catch myself being really self-deprecating and I know it's counter productive so I try to find nice things to say to myself too. Anyway, it sounds like you are doing very well. Keep up the good work!

Hawaiiadobo, I like your attitude. I have also noticed changes in my body. In fact I took my measurements this Saturday and in the last 4 weeks, I lost 1.5 inches on my waist and 2 inches off my hips! I also lost half an inch off each bicep and half an inch off each thigh. I am really excited about it! People are starting to notice now which is amazing!

Keep up the awesome work, Everyone!
Old 07-04-2010, 01:02 PM
FitDay Member

Default Goal

Hello, how is your weight loss coming along. I am getting started today and hopefully, I am able to meet my goal by December. I know this will not be easy, but I am up for the challenge. The overweight thing is pretty much new to me and I am not feeling it at all. My goal is to lose 40lbs.

Hopefully, you are still going full force!
Old 07-04-2010, 01:10 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome! I just joined a few minutes ago and I am hoping for great results. I have never been overweight until this last past year and I am not feeling it at all. I am scared to get on the scale, but I believe I am between 203-210lbs. My goal is to lose 40lbs by the end of 2010. Just like you, I am like ugggghhh! I just cannot believe how my body has tranformed and i ignored everything. My back has been hurting me the last couple of days and it's either lack of water or weight gain or both. All I know I have to fix it now because I am not getting any younger. I cannot fit my clothes and my weight is in my upper body, so yea like my arms are the problem. Most people doesn't believe I weigh as much as I do because for some reason I am able to hide my weight with clothes on.

I hope the very best and success to you and everyone... so let's get this weight loss party started...
Old 07-06-2010, 07:19 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome to all the newcomers! Stick with it - changes happen.

Mtlgirl - Love it! I am waiting until after I finish the 30-day shred before measuring myself. I know I've at least lost inches in my waist - some of my pants are definitely looser.

Did my weekly weigh in today and only a 0.8 lb in weight loss. However, this weekend was definitely a cheat weekend (I stayed at a beach house, so no workouts on Saturday-Monday, ate what I want on Sunday and Monday). It was nice to eat whatever I wanted for those two days. I felt a little guilty - but am channeling that guilt into a few extra workouts this week as well as cutting back on my meaty intake (most of the food I ate this weekend was BBQ meaty goodness).

I figure, cheat days are necessary to keep from going crazy, as long as they're not too often.

How about all of you? Did you survive the 4th of July weekend?
Old 07-06-2010, 01:14 PM
FitDay Member

I survived the 4th of July weekend, but I'm Canadian so it's not a huge accomplishment. Although I did have two brunches this weekend but I think I did okay. I couldn't do the 3- Day Shred this morning though because we are having a real heat wave and it was a gazillion degrees in my home this morning. Luckily I had an AC unit installed today so tomorrow I should be back on track. Tomorrow is my weigh in day so wish me luck everybody!

Hawaiiadobo, a loss is a loss so rejoice in your success. You made it! So tell me is the 30 Day Shred kicking your butt or what? I just started level 2 and thought I was going to die!

Welcome Newbies! Keep up the great work, Everyone!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.