Community
Notices

50 pounds to lose anyone????

Old 06-27-2010, 01:08 PM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up It's great to see so many people working...

toward their goals. It's less lonely when you know other people are wopking toward similar goals!

Here are my goals:

Fitday Start - 6/19/2010
Start Weight: 345 lbs.
Current Weight: 335 (6/28/10) Yeah! (even though i know the first come off easiest)
Weight lost this week: -1.5
Total weight lost: -10
Goal Weight: 250 lbs
Goal Date: June 20, 2011
Mini Goal: 310 by end of August
Old 06-27-2010, 03:15 PM
FitDay Member

Smile

Hollypi,
congrats on the 1.5 lb weight loss. Great job!!! I look forward to reporting my first week too.
Have a great Monday ladies!! I will be out early in the morning for another walk.
I am liking the food journaling, at least for now. It is helping me to see what I eat most of and so far, it has only been 2 days, the carbs are on the high end.
I am going to do some research on what is recommended for daily intake on carbs, fats etc..

Sue
Old 06-27-2010, 04:40 PM
FitDay Member

Good job to the losers and welcome to the new people! We can all do this together!

I weigh in on Tuesday and I must say im a little scared. My boyfriends birthday was this weekend and I ate... I ate cake and peanut butter cookies. We also went out to dinner with his parents once and together tonight. I have been running every night and can finally do 1 mile running without stopping!!!! YAYY!!! we'll see on Tuesday if I stayed the same or lost. My first week I only lost a pound soo hopefully I didnt put all my hard waste in the trash.
Old 06-27-2010, 07:42 PM
FitDay Member

raindrops - I haven't been under 200 probably for the past 2 or 3 years I think. It kind of crept up on me when I started working in an office. Congrats on meeting your goal!

hippylovechild - my weigh in is on Tuesday too! I'm hoping to be at least at the 210 mark.
Old 06-29-2010, 05:14 AM
FitDay Member

Hi there,

I'm new to FitDay and need to get a little more serious about losing weight, so here I am. While my second goal weight [I'm just 3lbs shy of my current goal weight so that doesn't count] is only 40lbs away, I would LOVE to lose 50lbs.

So here we go. I don't plan on weighing myself for two weeks, I'm going to count calories daily and exercise as frequently as I can! [I am currently enrolled in a 5 day a week, 1 hour a day fitness bootcamp that I have been doing for 3 months now and simply adore]

Hopefully you guys can help keep me in line and we can give each other the motivation to keep going.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:40 AM
FitDay Member

Official weigh in was today and I'm at 209.1! Ridiculous. I know that the first pounds are the easiest to come off - but still, it's amazing how a little goes a long way.
Old 06-29-2010, 02:48 PM
FitDay Member

Hi hawaiidobo, 55member55, and anyone else I forgot. I appreciate the support, it is motivating. I started walking a few months ago and amped up the frequency Saturday to everyday. Missed this morning due to poor sleep. As of yesterday I had lost 1lb. I know it could be water but I will take it.
Just took some steamed broccoli and cauliflower out of the pan and my salmon just dinged on the oven. Better dash off.
Walking tomorrow morning. Looking forward to it.

I will hold off weighing myself again until this Saturday when it will be 1 full week.

I wish you all a motivating Wednesday. We can do this. I will see you all tomorrow. Thanks for the welcome for this newbie!!!

Hugs,
Sue
Old 06-29-2010, 03:26 PM
FitDay Member

Awesome job Hawaii! I'm soo happy for you, you'll be under the 200 mark in NO TIME!

Hey sue you just made me hungry thinking about your dinner tonight! Salmon is my all time favorite food! Since i'm mostly vegan I only get to enjoy it once a year on my birthday or if my boyfriend takes me out (which is rare ).

I was suppose to weigh in this morning but I was in such a rush I ran out the door without doing it. I will definitely weigh in in the morning and post tomorrow! Lets hope for at least 1 pound!
Old 06-29-2010, 04:30 PM
FitDay Member

Everyone is doing such a great job. Congrats to everyone who's sticking to it. I was under the 200 mark a couple of weeks ago and gained so much confidence that I indulged on a lot of sweets. I don't feel guilty about it or ashamed it just made me realize that I need to be more disciplined about it.

Yesterday I added the 30 Day Shred into my exercise routine along with jogging every evening with the hubby. I really think that I'm capable of sticking to it and I am pleased with the endurance I have gained.

Keep it up ladies. I'll be lurking around the posts.
Old 06-30-2010, 03:58 AM
FitDay Member

Talking

I lost another pound this morning, that makes my grand total 35 pounds lost and only 53 more to go woohoo!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.